36 Hrs... - Page 22

News:

Main Menu

36 Hrs...

Started by Fiorella, June 12, 2014, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lol

Quote from: Damjan on June 15, 2014, 11:16:32 AM
Me( sh/ps ) almost always have mana in pvps... I'm using witch tatoo till half mana is gone, and then switch to burst + CL + magnus + body to mind. Mana is there guys.. just learn how to manage it.. brainless spam dances/songs + brainles spam f1/f2/f3 OFC ! you wont have mana.... And i will say for 10th time...STOP CRYING ( coz its really anoying) .

Im just imagine you in pvp - asking all the time for buffs/dances/songs in every single possible occasion still giving nothing from yourself (except damage ofc), and be the smartest ass in the game, saying that you have mana all the time. At this moment I just wish you that every supportive char in your cp switch to dd/dd.

Quote from: Encha on June 15, 2014, 11:18:00 AM
i dont undersatand why ppl dont know, mana can be lost time to time!!!!!!!!
pvp = ur CP / HP / but MANA TOO !!!
if u lose mana faster then enemy, u lose pvp... its easy!
mana its 1 of 3 important things ingame!
CHANGE UR criticat tattoo for a MANA REGEN tattoo... pvp will get a long time.. but, u need kill every1 in 3 sec with full buff!
its point of PVP, manage ur mana up all the time with ur skill!
Can u imagine gameplay without mana potion, tattoo of mana, stacksubclass ???

dont do high rate pvp server with those server...
many of pvp high rate server, go there!

I thought the most important thing in L2, like 80%, are items you are wearing.  ???

You didint told what class are you playing, so its hard to say if you know what you are saying or not (SR/SWS here)  :-)

I can imagine gameplay without mana potions, moreover I used to play on one of those servers called official, short period but still.

I'm not after getting potions here, but tatoos lately was preety much cutted as fack.

And most important, I dont think GMs are running THIS server only for you, and majority should speak...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

=^TrackZero^=

I opened another ticket , waiting...
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Damjan

Quote from: lol on June 15, 2014, 11:43:05 AM
Im just imagine you in pvp - asking all the time for buffs/dances/songs in every single possible occasion still giving nothing from yourself (except damage ofc), and be the smartest ass in the game, saying that you have mana all the time. At this moment I just wish you that every supportive char in your cp switch to dd/dd.
SamGF is se/bd so i go double dd...thats what im trying to tell you.. All want to be PVP GODS ! 0 suports in pt...ofc you will be w/o mana..this game is not solo game... INVITE SUPPORTS IN PT

kramligz

Quote from: Damjan on June 15, 2014, 11:34:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnfi_LWmrp0
Btw Garro can sell you some lessons about managing mana.. Just watch mana at the PT....JUST watch it ! Morela is sps/sws gentleman is pr/bd... How long that pvp in the end lasts ? 10 mins ? And dancer/songer have mana ? Pls stop crying..

hahaha! Now I proved that you are a PVE master. That video? omg! A directors cut.
To proved my statement please take a look the continuation of that video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpsuhadzsGA&feature=youtu.be

Of course, we/I can manage to do d/s for switching tattoo. Why I want changes on the mana consumption? Simple, because support/fighter is not equal to support/mage.

lol

Quote from: Damjan on June 15, 2014, 11:57:47 AM
SamGF is se/bd so i go double dd...thats what im trying to tell you.. All want to be PVP GODS ! 0 suports in pt...ofc you will be w/o mana..this game is not solo game... INVITE SUPPORTS IN PT

Then you want more supports in party, and also cut for them all the fun. GG

Peorexo

Quote from: Damjan on June 15, 2014, 11:16:32 AM
Me( sh/ps ) almost always have mana in pvps... I'm using witch tatoo till half mana is gone, and then switch to burst + CL + magnus + body to mind. Mana is there guys.. just learn how to manage it.. brainless spam dances/songs + brainles spam f1/f2/f3 OFC ! you wont have mana.... And i will say for 10th time...STOP CRYING ( coz its really anoying) .
Are u really that dumb or u just want to act like that?
Im talking about fighters, more likely daggers
1 Backstab = 130mp gone and u have max of 1500mana
Sure the issue is we spamming skills >.>
We was playing on clarity, renewal champion, with mana tattoo 24/7 and u dont have mana after using few skills.

Dont compare mage to fighters, becouse fighters got buffed in future chronicles in terms of mana costs (lowered by 30%) while mages still was untouched.

2nFear

Quote from: kramligz on June 15, 2014, 11:58:19 AM
Of course, we/I can manage to do d/s for switching tattoo. Why I want changes on the mana consumption? Simple, because support/fighter is not equal to support/mage.
Tattoes for fighters are not equal to tattoos for mages(this mahuum).

Damjan

Quote from: kramligz on June 15, 2014, 11:58:19 AM

hahaha! Now I proved that you are a PVE master. That video? omg! A directors cut.
To proved my statement please take a look the continuation of that video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpsuhadzsGA&feature=youtu.be

CAn you be that stupid ?? I didnt post that video about who won who lost the pvp................ I POST THAT VIDEO TO SEE THE MANA AT THE BP, PR/BD AND SPS/SWS.. W/O ANY RECHARGE IN PT. JESUS THIS BRAIN DAMAGED PPL

Damjan

Quote from: Peorexo on June 15, 2014, 12:06:18 PM
Are u really that dumb or u just want to act like that?
Im talking about fighters, more likely daggers
1 Backstab = 130mp gone and u have max of 1500mana
Sure the issue is we spamming skills >.>
We was playing on clarity, renewal champion, with mana tattoo 24/7 and u dont have mana after using few skills.

Dont compare mage to fighters, becouse fighters got buffed in future chronicles in terms of mana costs (lowered by 30%) while mages still was untouched.
Ok... lets make potions for daggers only..coz if they dont have mana problems they will kill whole pt alone... SO PLEASE MAKE POTIONS FOR DAGGERS ... and please.. make AW/BD and PW/SWS..and you will keep pt danced/songed and you will have mana to spam skills on dagger. Pls do that. For example, that dagger Czips is stubbing me with 1k while i have 8k hp.. how do you expect him to have mana to kill more than 1 man in pvp ? This was only example about mana on dagger not to offened ppl that do not do dmg.

ZeniT

again 3 random lowbob arguing for some changes, so i guess there will be manapots on tarantula soon

Damjan

Quote from: ZeniT on June 15, 2014, 01:17:58 PM
again 3 random lowbob arguing for some changes, so i guess there will be manapots on tarantula soon
... just n/c . Lets listen to this crying naps.. and make mana pots on tarantula. But what i'm really happy about is the thing that GM's aren't stupid to make mana pots and completly destroy the gameplay here and the best pvp system. Coz mana issues are part of the game but some ppl are too low to understand that ..

lol

Yea you seen what happend to that pr/bd on 2:03? Bet he didnt had songs. He had buff shield so he could redance, and keep mana but price... xD

IMO its not about mana pots, I agree that dancing and singing countinously effect should be splitted for dances and songs, and that would do the trick, and playing with support would be more enjoyable.