36 Hrs... - Page 23

News:

Main Menu

36 Hrs...

Started by Fiorella, June 12, 2014, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damjan

Quote from: lol on June 15, 2014, 01:33:51 PM
Yea you seen what happend to that pr/bd on 2:03? Bet he didnt had songs. He had buff shield so he could redance, and keep mana but price... xD
Hmmm ... so you want dances for all pt and nuke w/o any cost .. GL ! .Like i said mana issues are part of this game but you cant understand that, you just want brainless spam d/s and f1/f2/f3 w/o any problems... Track, problem solved you can close the topic .

lol

Quote from: Damjan on June 15, 2014, 01:42:30 PM
Hmmm ... so you want dances for all pt and nuke w/o any cost .. GL ! .Like i said mana issues are part of this game but you cant understand that, you just want brainless spam d/s and f1/f2/f3 w/o any problems... Track, problem solved you can close the topic .

I dont think its solved bacause you said so.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

Damjan

Quote from: lol on June 15, 2014, 01:44:23 PM
I dont think its solved bacause you said so.
2-3 low naps crying about potions.. you have high rate servers GOGO TAKE YOUR POTIONS.

lol

Quote from: Damjan on June 15, 2014, 01:42:30 PM

People dont want to play supports, brainless are people with chars like sh/ps spaming on party chat:
-dances
-songs
-d/s
-redance
-buff

You dont give a sh1t because you dont have to do any of those. I will quote you (not exactly) 'players want to be pvp-gods' could you explain me what brings you on substack server making sh/ps? All you have to do is even less: F1: hurricane xD

=^TrackZero^=

Mana nor other potions will not be implemented. However about song/dances mana issues we might reconsider, but only after server goes online which is priority now.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Damjan

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 15, 2014, 01:49:06 PM
Mana nor other potions will not be implemented. However about song/dances mana issues we might reconsider, but only after server goes online which is priority now.
Ty .

dirt

Any news from hoster
owl         HE/PP - TH/WL - HE/WK
Killerka    TK/SWS - HE/WK - BP/WK   *Hero*

Peorexo

Quote from: Damjan on June 15, 2014, 01:17:13 PM
Ok... lets make potions for daggers only..coz if they dont have mana problems they will kill whole pt alone... SO PLEASE MAKE POTIONS FOR DAGGERS ... and please.. make AW/BD and PW/SWS..and you will keep pt danced/songed and you will have mana to spam skills on dagger. Pls do that. For example, that dagger Czips is stubbing me with 1k while i have 8k hp.. how do you expect him to have mana to kill more than 1 man in pvp ? This was only example about mana on dagger not to offened ppl that do not do dmg.
I do not ask for mana potions nor anything, im just pointing out that the only mana hungry chars on IL are only fighters, so MAGES shouldnt be talking here.

lol

Quote from: lol on June 15, 2014, 01:33:51 PM
IMO its not about mana pots, I agree that dancing and singing countinously effect should be splitted for dances and songs, and that would do the trick, and playing with support would be more enjoyable.

I'll quote myself, I've reconsidered this and I think that would not change a thing. Problem is not about lack of mana but about equal chances for fighters vs mage party. In mage party redance with 4 dances or songs already on cost like 20% of mana? While in fighters party dancer will have no mana if there were already 4 songs/dances.

During some longer pvp, how long would it take, 2-3-4 redances? Just after first redance, in best case second, two characters in fighters party - bd and sws are out of pvp, made to wear mana recovery tatoo.

This is just an example, and mine point of view. We have now some time to thinking about it, so what do you think?

Damjan

Quote from: lol on June 15, 2014, 02:20:31 PM
I'll quote myself, I've reconsidered this and I think that would not change a thing. Problem is not about lack of mana but about equal chances for fighters vs mage party. In mage party redance with 4 dances or songs already on cost like 20% of mana? While in fighters party dancer will have no mana if there were already 4 songs/dances.

During some longer pvp, how long would it take, 2-3-4 redances? Just after first redance, in best case second, two characters in fighters party - bd and sws are out of pvp, made to wear mana recovery tatoo.

This is just an example, and mine point of view. We have now some time to thinking about it, so what do you think?
Quote quote quote quote till tomorrow you are still wrong. Show me some fraps where bd and sws are out of mana after first redance . I showed you fraps where pr/bd sps/sws still have mana after 10 mins pvp .

blink

Quote from: Damjan on June 15, 2014, 02:28:39 PM
Quote quote quote quote till tomorrow you are still wrong. Show me some fraps where bd and sws are out of mana after first redance . I showed you fraps where pr/bd sps/sws still have mana after 10 mins pvp .

on u fraps u have 2 x bd in pt

lHl

ee/es in pt on tateos mana burst and skill mass recharg u wil have mana all the time