36 Hrs... - Page 24

News:

Main Menu

36 Hrs...

Started by Fiorella, June 12, 2014, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

remeron

Quote from: Peorexo on June 15, 2014, 02:16:08 PM
I do not ask for mana potions nor anything, im just pointing out that the only mana hungry chars on IL are only fighters, so MAGES shouldnt be talking here.

depends on the sub dude, dont make generalizations..

remeron

Quote from: Damjan on June 15, 2014, 02:28:39 PM
Quote quote quote quote till tomorrow you are still wrong. Show me some fraps where bd and sws are out of mana after first redance . I showed you fraps where pr/bd sps/sws still have mana after 10 mins pvp .
Quote from: Encha on June 15, 2014, 11:18:00 AM
i dont undersatand why ppl dont know, mana can be lost time to time!!!!!!!!
pvp = ur CP / HP / but MANA TOO !!!
if u lose mana faster then enemy, u lose pvp... its easy!
mana its 1 of 3 important things ingame!
CHANGE UR criticat tattoo for a MANA REGEN tattoo... pvp will get a long time.. but, u need kill every1 in 3 sec with full buff!
its point of PVP, manage ur mana up all the time with ur skill!
Can u imagine gameplay without mana potion, tattoo of mana, stacksubclass ???

dont do high rate pvp server with those server...
many of pvp high rate server, go there!

so much stupidity, its everywhere..

remeron

Quote from: lol on June 15, 2014, 02:20:31 PM
I'll quote myself, I've reconsidered this and I think that would not change a thing. Problem is not about lack of mana but about equal chances for fighters vs mage party. In mage party redance with 4 dances or songs already on cost like 20% of mana? While in fighters party dancer will have no mana if there were already 4 songs/dances.

During some longer pvp, how long would it take, 2-3-4 redances? Just after first redance, in best case second, two characters in fighters party - bd and sws are out of pvp, made to wear mana recovery tatoo.

This is just an example, and mine point of view. We have now some time to thinking about it, so what do you think?
thank u , very well put !

Trp

Its only me or someone else noticed that last 10 pages of this thread about s/d is repeating same thing over and over again ?
Make pool about it when server goes up. It will show clearly how many ppl want make their life easier with making s/d cheaper and how many ppl dont want.

cheers

remeron

Quote from: Damjan on June 15, 2014, 02:28:39 PM
Quote quote quote quote till tomorrow you are still wrong. Show me some fraps where bd and sws are out of mana after first redance . I showed you fraps where pr/bd sps/sws still have mana after 10 mins pvp .
only 1st song/dance require 60 mana or so, after that the consumption  multiplies up to 250-300 and more, and there is this continuous s/d effect..
now I can hear u saying song on right time after previous song is  over blbla sh1t, you see, I am not only sws I have other skills from my subclass to use, get it? after some time during a hot pvp, pt asks for songs and I am run out of mana, cuz I consumed all by blowing or nuking as necessitated by my other class...
if this was a non-stacked server, I could endure w/o pots or even tattoos, cuz I would have no other jobs than songs to take care of...
and hypothetically, if the duration of s/d were 10 min like c3, again I would have no problem.... but after c4 I gotta song every 2-3-4 min which poses a problem for me...not just me, for all users of bd-sws/xx out there as main chars...
THIS TIME PLS, READ CAREFULLY before COMPOSING YOUR ANSWER

remeron

Quote from: Trp on June 15, 2014, 03:38:55 PM
Its only me or someone else noticed that last 10 pages of this thread about s/d is repeating same thing over and over again ?
Make pool about it when server goes up. It will show clearly how many ppl want make their life easier with making s/d cheaper and how many ppl dont want.

cheers

becuz some ppl are having trouble with conceiving certain facts..is why..

HeroAW

Quote from: kramligz on June 15, 2014, 08:17:29 AM
Omg! I think you are so retarded mate.
Wait s/d ends? Take note mate, you are in pvp not in pve. Every seconds is very important . Sws/mage and BD/mage mana regen/amount is not the same as sws/fighter and bd/mage. Please be more optimistic about this classes. Maybe you can tell that because you are mage and not tried yet sws/figter or bd/fighter, don't you?

We are not crying here mate, we are just explaining how supports behaving during pvp not in pve. Okay?
ure furioswolf y? no wonder u are so bad with that zerg
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
some fun
useless dagger.

masa55

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 15, 2014, 11:54:18 AM
I opened another ticket , waiting...
Did they do anything today?

Damjan

Quote from: HeroAW on June 15, 2014, 04:24:37 PM
ure furioswolf y? no wonder u are so bad with that zerg
THIS !

Damjan

Quote from: lHl on June 15, 2014, 03:14:02 PM
ee/es in pt on tateos mana burst and skill mass recharg u wil have mana all the time
And this !

Damjan

The biggest problem of this crying naps is that they dont want use mana tatoos. They want use some DMG tatoos. Coz with mana pots their mana problem is solved and they can focuz only on dealing damage.. I can use witch or m. damage tatoo instead of emp burst and cry on  forum "GM's plzzz i don't have mana HELP !! Btw my first char was SR.. with lvl 1 burst my mana was full if i was only shoting( w/o using skills ). I can imagine, with emp burst tatoo even with brainless spam on skills i would still have mana. Pls cry me a river .

Damjan

Quote from: lol on June 15, 2014, 01:48:33 PM
People dont want to play supports, brainless are people with chars like sh/ps spaming on party chat:
-dances
-songs
-d/s
-redance
-buff

You dont give a sh1t because you dont have to do any of those. I will quote you (not exactly) 'players want to be pvp-gods' could you explain me what brings you on substack server making sh/ps? All you have to do is even less: F1: hurricane xD
You are stupid or you are stupid ? With bd/se on my back i should make sh/bd ? B1tch plzzz stop eating sh1ts here and stop recruit shouting in Giran FW CLAN RECRUTACIJA. See how many supportive chars you have in clan. If you miss something shout in Giran FW WANNA RECRUIT EE/ES; BD/SE .. and stop crying like a little kid here . It's anoying . And no... i dont wanna be pvp god... only in my clan we had smt like 10 dancers so no point for me to make sh/bd.