Web Analytics
36 Hrs... - Page 30

News:

Main Menu

36 Hrs...

Started by Fiorella, June 12, 2014, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blink

i dont understand why the company ignore that client like you?

^Evacuate^

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on June 16, 2014, 07:53:15 PM
So ask them to give ur server back ,they dont want or they dont respond , ask drake take a plane to germany ,go beat them, take the servers back ,and change to a new host .Than hire an attorney and open a trial and ask from these imbecils some money for all the time they put us w8ing .
if it would be so simply by just asking...As track said in others posts they will pay for this.
Anyway guys you should take some time after server will be up,yes it will be UP,before leaving or selling all your items,after that you are free to do whatever you want.just my 50 cent.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

zyks

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on June 16, 2014, 07:53:15 PM
So ask them to give ur server back ,they dont want or they dont respond , ask drake take a plane to germany ,go beat them, take the servers back ,and change to a new host .Than hire an attorney and open a trial and ask from these imbecils some money for all the time they put us w8ing . Like i said ,when u deal with retards, if u ll w8 for them to do smtgh right ,when u see a lot a time passes with 0 results,u re w8ing for nothing ,coz they will keep doing nothing untill u DO SMTGH.
+1, this is true, we doing this same in my work. Time is money. Thats it.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on June 16, 2014, 07:45:38 PM
im done with this shit already, w8ed 2 weeks,0 chances ,0 true infos, only lies and 'hopes' ,it will take 2 months i think , just w8 and see that im right.And the only think that gms are doin is ' w8ing and hoping for an info from the retarded host ' ,but dont u see, these guys , are RETARDED, so w8ing for a positive responce from them , it wont come! So i dont see that gms are doing any 'great job' .Fuk this shit!
2 weeks?
0 chances of what?
Which fake info i providee?
What did i lied?

Im sure you would handle this situation much better then us, sadly we dont posses such skills.

If you are done with the Tarantula, which is very sad info for us as admins, we can wish you all the best in your life and if you ever plan to come back we will be still here.

For all the other players who are waiting to play, i will provide you news once they reply on my spam.

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

lol

I understand that it was weekend and it was pretty obvious that they dont do sh1t till monday, today is monday and they should give atleast some updated news :/

Quote from: lol on June 16, 2014, 08:07:07 PM
777 GUYS its a sign... :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

Zeltar

OMFG seriously stop qqing every 10 minutes about server etc get a fuking life, go out, watch the world cup instead of camping the fuking forum 24/7 who cares if the server will lose ppl or not we can speak about that when the time comes we all know that this hoster is a piece of shit but we won't change anything by qqing all day long over here seriously this thread is 90% useless crap trashtalk and 10% useful info.. Think about this by trashtalking like retards every 10 minutes u just make more damage to server than anything else.... U arent helping anyone by complaining all the time get real.. Just fuking wait jesus u have waited 2 weeks so far waiting a bit more wont kill u, remember its a fuking game ur talking about focus on ur lives instead of a freaking game..... Gms already said when they will have info they will post them if they havent posted anything new its cuz they dont have more info, it seems a lot of ppl over here didnt understand that...

2nFear

Quote from: Zeltar on June 16, 2014, 08:07:59 PM
OMFG seriously stop qqing every 10 minutes about server etc get a fuking life, go out, watch the world cup instead of camping the fuking forum 24/7 who cares if the server will lose ppl or not we can speak about that when the time comes we all know that this hoster is a piece of shit but we won't change anything by qqing all day long over here seriously this thread is 90% useless crap trashtalk and 10% useful info.. Think about this by trashtalking like retards every 10 minutes u just make more damage to server than anything else.... U arent helping anyone by complaining all the time get real.. Just fuking wait jesus u have waited 2 weeks so far waiting a bit more wont kill u, remember its a fuking game ur talking about focus on ur lives instead of a freaking game..... Gms already said when they will have info they will post them if they havent posted anything new its cuz they dont have more info, it seems a lot of ppl over here didnt understand that...
Mate do you really believe that professional hosting company acts like that ? Today I really gave up and sorry but I agree with laser completely. It's just unacceptable for such a long service issues. As Fiorella mentioned in 1 post if someone fck sth up he/she should stay until he/she makes it right doesn't matter if it's weekend coming or holidays or not. It should have been done.

Nasar

i thing DRAKE  make holidays and others GMs cant do nothing alone .............
...:::NasaR:::...

cestyany

Germany vs Portugal match ended, now go back to work germans.  >:(

Kabally

Quote from: 2nFear on June 16, 2014, 08:14:41 PM
Mate do you really believe that professional hosting company acts like that ? Today I really gave up and sorry but I agree with laser completely. It's just unacceptable for such a long service issues. As Fiorella mentioned in 1 post if someone fck sth up he/she should stay until he/she makes it right doesn't matter if it's weekend coming or holidays or not. It should have been done.

No u dont give up,believe me its a extreme situation,but i still believe...
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

^Evacuate^

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on June 16, 2014, 08:35:52 PM

you are reaching the limit,if you want to leave just to do it,it is sad for us loosing a player but we wont allow such bullshits from you going over and over.read it as you last warning
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

Fiorella

Quote from: ^Evacuate^ on June 16, 2014, 08:43:03 PM
you are reaching the limit,if you want to leave just to do it,it is sad for us loosing a player but we wont allow such bullshits from you going over and over.read it as you last warning

If Laser leave it would be as if Kabally leave server
- 70% of server leave with they
xFiorellax Hierophant/SoulTaker <3 Dragon
Fiorella Hierophant/Phoenix Knight  Tarantula
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3