36 Hrs... - Page 33

News:

Main Menu

36 Hrs...

Started by Fiorella, June 12, 2014, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonidaSUX

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 17, 2014, 10:11:59 AM
Thank you for your suggesting and time man, appreciated. However we need to physically get the machine back , only then we can think of moving elsewhere (our files are there still).

Im trying to reach them today, cross fingers.

You're welcome, no problem! I'm digging some stalled anime since winter so I won't be bored for a while probably  ;D

L2R WAS A MISTAKE

Chlastacz

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 17, 2014, 10:11:59 AM
Thank you for your suggesting and time man, appreciated. However we need to physically get the machine back , only then we can think of moving elsewhere (our files are there still).

Im trying to reach them today, cross fingers.

Hey,

Do you know the location where the machine is kept? Maybe it will be better to just go there and take it back, checking the integrity of files at their place. After that prepare a law suite ? Do you take this to consideration? It looks like we will get no answer from them :(

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Chlastacz on June 17, 2014, 11:26:02 AM
Hey,

Do you know the location where the machine is kept? Maybe it will be better to just go there and take it back, checking the integrity of files at their place. After that prepare a law suite ? Do you take this to consideration? It looks like we will get no answer from them :(
We will get the files, they are into transition because they have been bought by another company in Dusseldorf. So they are physically moving all the things to the new data center. Im on the IRC with majority of their customers and all of them expressing the same issues. That would be the main cause of this mess, itas not an excuse for them either for us, but im just saying what is going on.
They didnt propery handeled this situation at all, thats why i am in rage mode.
We shell see how it goes today. Ive written to the company that bought our hoster yet no email back, the aghony continues...
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Chlastacz

Well if You wish ill go to Dusseldorf and PKem all. I will do it gladly.

Hope to see some movement today.

01cool

I am new to this server. Was playing for about 3 weeks and was about to craft my first b grade set on this server. Then this server crashed.

Reading all of your responses and hoping for the server to start got me thinking.. How about if you make a new l2 interlude server with a fresh new start? Some people probably went to other servers just to play l2 so how about a fresh start with a new server on dragon network. When the old one will start of again then there could be a merge of data or just another server to play on?

Then maybe start some PR for the server to gain more players or the old ones to come back. How about that?

Stormix88

Quote from: 01cool on June 17, 2014, 11:58:14 AM
I am new to this server. Was playing for about 3 weeks and was about to craft my first b grade set on this server. Then this server crashed.

Reading all of your responses and hoping for the server to start got me thinking.. How about if you make a new l2 interlude server with a fresh new start? Some people probably went to other servers just to play l2 so how about a fresh start with a new server on dragon network. When the old one will start of again then there could be a merge of data or just another server to play on?

Then maybe start some PR for the server to gain more players or the old ones to come back. How about that?

Oo

Chlastacz

It would be nice to play on another interlude server by DN until we solve Tara problem - i've been looking for a "temp" serwer with my buddies but we did not find one. I would gladly donate for a new "temp" one.

Bout the merge - as much as i like the idea i think its very hard to implement. Im not an expert on this matter so ill w8 for one to respond to this.

Painkiler

no wai

kostsuba

. +1 with same features like dragon x15 but on interlude.bested features on bested chronicle

=^TrackZero^=

Spoked with their customers on IRC, some of them got replied today. So maybe its our turn today? I hope yes
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

dirt

after that you will wait again 2 days for open 1 ticket :(
owl         HE/PP - TH/WL - HE/WK
Killerka    TK/SWS - HE/WK - BP/WK   *Hero*

Fallen

So maybe in next Monday will be play, maybe  :P