News:

Main Menu

36 Hrs...

Started by Fiorella, June 12, 2014, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damjan

Monday- The day of hopes :D Gogo Track make us happy. Give us some good news :D

Tazumi

Anyone else smells something burning ?    ...... i guess thats Track roasting the tech support of that company xD
Domena ty/wc - dead and never comming back

Fallen

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 22, 2014, 11:55:45 AM
No ticket answered, no news. Drake is meanwhile checking  in what condition are the backuped files in particular databse.

And what with files? They are ok?

Track let me guess, they didn't  pick up any call.... Right?

katani12

do you have at least bug free files to start everything from scratch?
It take so much time that i doubt it is possible to recover.

MrEddie

well as some1 write here  ,,,i will also w8 max until friday,i like dragon-network  but this is long,,lloooong time.... now just trust to our GMs,,... GL
MrEddie Sph/Ps
Eddie666 Pw/Sws-He/Wl
Mzdocha Tyr/Des
MASH4077 Bp/Wk

Nasar

why you dellet posts ?

when you no have news close this topik !!!
...:::NasaR:::...

Analok

Big minus for administrators ... Why u del my post?

Rowdy

again not on, none give a sh*t. Host clearly doesnt give a sh*t and staff here dont either, if you did u would be in germany collecting your HHD in person
arena:        s1kk     ^sps/tk^  
nightmare:  SoFeN    ^pr/bd^
tarantula:   Zed      ^sps/ee^

UltimateRazorX

i think drake and his team paying for getting nice anal from HOST company, because "service" is sux.

like a one month in this same sh1t, "Impossible" to be a big company

Fallen

I don't understand why nobody from staff write something, they just can delete post's, so wtf?!

Rowdy

Quote from: Fallen on June 23, 2014, 04:06:38 PM
I don't understand why nobody from staff write something, they just can delete post's, so wtf?!
Im sure people are sick of "staff" writing, its always bullsh*t because it never happens whatever they say, they need to take physical actions. But i assume they dont care that much about it to go and speak to these retarded lazy nazi's mofos in person
arena:        s1kk     ^sps/tk^  
nightmare:  SoFeN    ^pr/bd^
tarantula:   Zed      ^sps/ee^

^Evacuate^

Quote from: Rowdy on June 23, 2014, 04:11:59 PM
Im sure people are sick of "staff" writing, its always bullsh*t because it never happens whatever they say, they need to take physical actions. But i assume they dont care that much about it to go and speak to these retarded lazy nazi's mofos in person
Thats aint so simply, we all have a real job.we cant take an airplane from a day to another to go to there,sadly no1 lives in germany or close to it.
Thats doesnt mean we dont care,if we dont care explain me why we are literally spamming them 24/7? We are always on them,forcing to fix it as soon as possible.
We are still waiting news about current situation,when they will tell us we will instantly write it here like we always did.

DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be