Web Analytics
36 Hrs... - Page 57

News:

Main Menu

36 Hrs...

Started by Fiorella, June 12, 2014, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HerrMayer

im starting to think bout this like a big prank and server never comming back...
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

TFF

I start to think to leave.
p.s. thx for remove

Zeltar

All i can say is im speechless i mean wtf.... Every time server seems to be almost rdy to work again another problem shows up, seriously u guys should consider leaving that shitty hoster for good... Even though at this rhythm server will be shit ass boring when it comes back (if it truly does one day cuz at this point im pretty sure 90% of players consider it hard to believe...). Yeah i understand u guys have life's and jobs too same as every one here but cmon don't tell me u guys cant do more than just spamming them, i could take that for two weeks but after that its just not enough... I mean everything has limits...
If i was the one in charge of this server i wouldn't be calm by just spamming those retarded germans which seem to be the worst workers in this field (i wonder how the hell did u guys stay with them for 10 years if they aren't able to put a freaking server online in 1 month and even have problems with basic shit such as installing an OS..). For good something isn't going well around here... I know its not u guys fault but seems to me those retarded germans did something bad to the files or smth bad happened.. and thats why they take days to answer a freaking ticket and always when they answer a new problem shows up...
I wonder why when they answer a ticket they cant say all working fine we will be done soon, no its always oh bro sorry we had another problem with this and we are working in it it will be solved by tomorrow, the next day no answer and after 3 days another answer sorry man solution didn't work this new shit showed up and it goes on and on and for me it seems like a never ending story...
Seriously if u do care about ur community and players (not saying u dont..) react and do something else for real.. Many players understand what ur saying but im just saying even players that support u guys will end up giving up at a certain point... By this time im pretty sure a lot of ppl which were supporting u (including me) already got tired or are about to do so... IM NOT TRYING TO FLAME IM JUST ASKING FOR U GUYS TO REACT AND REALLY REALIZE ABOUT THE CURRENT SITUATION..

HerrMayer

a formal and polite reply to all those emails could be like

i don't know any host company which is so careless with his own customers...

reddragonjr

Wednesday it will be 3 weeks.Damn fking host retarded fusioned company.Even if you move company from 1 part of the world to the other it wouldn't take that long.What they did is -100% professional and not only to us to most they're clients.

They should hired monkeys, cause they are better than those retards who work there.

All clients that rented host from that company should gather and mass beat/kill those retards, innocent people get shot in schools...  but for that dumb freaks that work there I wouldn't /care!!!

Keep your head up Niko/Track and Drake I know it's hard ! Things will solve, I really hope so this days. But fk I go on rampage already  ;D

Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Kabally

Dude the responsability aint from the hoster anymore after 2 weeks,its responsability of our server Game Master,aka,auto self called GM.

We are playing in DN,not in a company of hosters,2 3 4 5 days,ya we understand,2 weeks is pathetic,i got top gear inside and i know its going to be hard to have 1k ppl at least on,i didnt want to say that,but im too desapointed on this server right and im about to leave yes,for sad it is.I feel like ill log and my mates wont be inside...

Why am i talking?Just saying the responsability is from our server not from hoster,our server admins or top admin could manage to fuking go GERMAN and fix it,but no its always better to be doing things like this and giving false infos to the players,yes its fault of hoster,directly to our server yes it is,but 2 weeks was enough to fly to german or send someone there.

Too sad,too desapointed.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

SexyPro

Quote from: Kabally on June 23, 2014, 07:49:03 PM
Dude the responsability aint from the hoster anymore after 2 weeks,its responsability of our server Game Master,aka,auto self called GM.

We are playing in DN,not in a company of hosters,2 3 4 5 days,ya we understand,2 weeks is pathetic,i got top gear inside and i know its going to be hard to have 1k ppl at least on,i didnt want to say that,but im too desapointed on this server right and im about to leave yes,for sad it is.I feel like ill log and my mates wont be inside...

Why am i talking?Just saying the responsability is from our server not from hoster,our server admins or top admin could manage to fuking go GERMAN and fix it,but no its always better to be doing things like this and giving false infos to the players,yes its fault of hoster,directly to our server yes it is,but 2 weeks was enough to fly to german or send someone there.

Too sad,too desapointed.

i'd like to see how you'd manage your own server

p.s. get a life

Kabally

Quote from: sixyPro on June 23, 2014, 07:57:22 PM
i'd like to see how you'd manage your own server

p.s. get a life

Dude i work,i txill,i got girls,dont worry

Is that too bad express what do i feel? Wasnt it 2 weeks enough to fix the problem ?

It was,its not about life its about my opinion.

I wouldnt open a server if i wasnt able for.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

ZeniT

Quote from: Kabally on June 23, 2014, 07:49:03 PM

Too sad,too desapointed.

man, just use one of your screenshot as wallpaper, so u can have the vision of standing on giran stairs as you always did :D

Badruk

Just stay cool , let the gm's do they work and one more thing.. be ready for a serious data problem (probably wipe) becouse this company will not f* up such long time if everything will be ok with that :D gl

Fiorella

I got 3 possible things about all this:

1- The Host company gave to Drake this offert.
"For being old client, I gave you 2 host service but only support for 1 of them (Drake obviusly take this to Dragon), just for the same price as you was paying us"

2- How Tarantula, not given good profit as he want, he just gave up, and dont do any other good thing to bring server back.

3- Exc1dium clan, sell all his items for coins, and at the same time, sell coins for euros, and they bought the host company, to put server down just for fun.

I feel that the 3 option is the correct.  ::)
xFiorellax Hierophant/SoulTaker <3 Dragon
Fiorella Hierophant/Phoenix Knight  Tarantula
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3

HerrMayer

Quote from: ZeniT on June 23, 2014, 08:05:18 PM
man, just use one of your screenshot as wallpaper, so u can have the vision of standing on giran stairs as you always did :D

rofl at this  XD