36 Hrs... - Page 60

News:

Main Menu

36 Hrs...

Started by Fiorella, June 12, 2014, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugeTits

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 24, 2014, 12:42:35 PM
You are not paying attention, just spamming. I wrote their number in previous posts, however doesnt change much tbh.
i can call them, but i dont have much info about some things, so they wont listen to me ;)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: HugeTits on June 24, 2014, 12:46:55 PM
i can call them, but i dont have much info about some things, so they wont listen to me ;)
Unless you are Angela or Uncle Adolfo your call wont help much.
Yes i put = between mentioned characters.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

2fast4you

I only wanna know one thing Track... If the server is up again do we still have our chars/items etc ?
and please cut the crap couse if im waiting 1 month just to know that my chars are gone im gonna fuucking kill someone...
so please tell me now... You will save me my time and let me go to jaill faster...

reddragonjr

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 24, 2014, 01:02:33 PM
Niko I think they hired "special people there" at company... jeez what a bunch of retarded morons they got there its outrageous :D
I bet "dey spic gud inglis" at phone hahaha.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Chlastacz

"Server seems to be off"   I fell of my chair LOL !!!

I bow to You dear DN Staff for ur patience in dealing with those "enter a bad word here" German fools. Im a nervous guy with big means  and i would flip out on them....srsly. I would go there and "beat the crap out of their asses" just to calm down.

I wonder what will they come up with next :)

remeron

Well, look at the bright side, this is an opportunity to re-open the server with correcting your mistakes of first one.

LancelotPL

http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/2014/06/06e3e2ef2dc9064305618e45d36b33b6_original.jpg?1403611828 that way server is still down

LikeToPlay

Germany its the worst country in the world ! dont buy mercedes its the same shit like that server! but srsly when it will be on:D

SexyPro

Quote from: LancelotPL on June 24, 2014, 05:16:29 PM
http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/2014/06/06e3e2ef2dc9064305618e45d36b33b6_original.jpg?1403611828 that way server is still down

srsly funny

lol

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 24, 2014, 01:02:33 PM

I think they just wrote anything to buy more time. This is sick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

Dragonyt

Stefan Schwarz
aka foosinn

UNITED COLO GmbH
Sonntagsanger 1
96450 Coburg
Germany

Tel : ++49 9561 871145
Fax : ++49 9561 871146

Mail: S.Schwarz@Unitedcolo.de
URL: http://www.unitedcolo.de

Go go ppl! I called the morons, but no one picking up the reciever... I guess they're off work atm.

Well I'll call tomorrow and ask them, when tarantula server (part of the Dragon Network) will be online... I advise you all to do the same. If can, make 2 calls per day, let their lines burn with calls!!!

As far as the mail of Mr Stefan Schwarz, he'll be pleased to read my mails at least 3 times per day! Do the same, ppl.

Regarding this company "UNITED COLO GmbH", they would be informed that, if this situation countinues any further, they'll have the honor to communicate a lot with the European Commission - Consumers Department and my favourite: Competition Department.

I bet 2/3 rds of the server population on DN are EU citizens, this makes the refferal to these institutions really convinient. ^^:)

Kind regards to all!
Vengeance
Interlude server: Selinna sps/ee ^_^

Grensid

Funny thing. After a long break from L2, I simply wanted to have fun and enjoy Tarantula.
The log in issue at starting screen ingame made me come here instantly, as it seemed to be not a problem caused on my side.

~ ~ ~

So I've just simply read through the whole topic, absorbing every single word taken here.
All I'd like to say is....

TrackZero! Dear mate, all the efforts of Yours and the whole Stuff, should be really memorized as You're doing the great freaking job. Hope it all will end up soon, successful to DN of course. I'll seriously take a look in my pocket and will symbolically donate when it's all over - I'm a polish poor student, so You know, it means 'something' even if it's not a big profit for You.

I am glad to be the part of this community, even if not that active (Okay, was totally inactive last month or so. But hey! I remember when Infinity was called Mercury, and do you?). It's really good to know that there're people like You taking the job seriously to be done. I can only imagine how much of patience and psyche it all costed You. Hats off to You!
Eternal gratitude and respect!  ;)

And to all thos whiners and pests doing nothing but spreading that negative aura over the forum, scaring off people that maybe would like to join and spreading total nonsense and abstract comments about the current situation. If you faggots are about to leave Tarantula, than it's even better for us. Less obstacles and more healthy community thanks to that. Farewell and begone, just don't post any longer!

Hoping for Tarantula come-back, really soon!
Best regards,
- Grensid
There's always something behind nothing.