36 Hrs... - Page 62

News:

Main Menu

36 Hrs...

Started by Fiorella, June 12, 2014, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xarion

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 25, 2014, 12:29:52 PM
We got new access to the files this time they said is correct. However both me and drake are at work for the moment and we cant download files. Once we are back home we will start the process , roughly ETA 3~4 hours.

Hope there are no more surprises. Touch wood.

Triple touch.
-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DragonL2

Chlastacz

Ty for answer.

I loled soo hard after reading it... god daamn those german workers are trully amazing !!!!!     I will hire them all to do what they do and make a TV comedy series !!!! I'll sell to HBO ;)

P.S. Keep up the good work, but dont touch my wood ;)

mrialinda

i dont know why u think that they work shit. mby u tought about that maybe they got way more important stuff to do for other clients ( important clients who spend xxx thausand of euro for em)
also they bought not only this ngz company they bought 8 companies more so i really doubt that they care about this server since is not so important business
ur favorite hero

Tazumi

Quote from: mrialinda on June 25, 2014, 02:30:23 PM
i dont know why u think that they work shit. mby u tought about that maybe they got way more important stuff to do for other clients ( important clients who spend xxx thausand of euro for em)
also they bought not only this ngz company they bought 8 companies more so i really doubt that they care about this server since is not so important business

Saying that is complete bs bcause once someone payed for service they need to deliver it...they cant even manage to give acces to the hosting server DN payed for ..so they are A] srsly udnerstaffed or.... B] doing shit work ... and for the point you made who has the right to tell which buisness is important and which not ? They cant even reply to requests and as i mentioned b4 once you've paid for hosting no mather how big of a ompany you are they need to deliver ....
Domena ty/wc - dead and never comming back

reddragonjr

Quote from: mrialinda on June 25, 2014, 02:30:23 PM

Duno wtf you talking about... all customers that pay for a host are threatened the same.There's law's you know?

Lets say you pay 1k for rent and other vip pays 5k.Ok they can delete your files burn your hdd and don't care?Cool ha?When you call them they can say bla bla fk off you are not important...And so all host's can black mail all with your stupid theory.

Next time before you post think dafaq what you write.

And yes they worked sh1t very unprofessional.Dunno why you defend them.Even germans that play here are extremely pissed on them.

Leck mich im Arsch.Peace  ;D
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: reddragonjr on June 25, 2014, 02:57:15 PM
Duno wtf you talking about... all customers that pay for a host are threatened the same.There's law's you know?

Lets say you pay 1k for rent and other vip pays 5k.Ok they can delete your files burn your hdd and don't care?Cool ha?When you call them they can say bla bla fk off you are not important...And so all host's can black mail all with your stupid theory.

Next time before you post think dafaq what you write.

And yes they worked sh1t very unprofessional.Dunno why you defend them.Even germans that play here are extremely pissed on them.

Leck mich im Arsch.Peace  ;D
Because he has nothing else to do. Being double face is his default state.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

mrialinda

actually its not bs since i got a friend who work in Linemax professional hosting ( it fusioned with this united colo GmbH) and even he said that important bussines go 1st. or would you let ur customer who pay you lets say 10.000euro wait and work for one who pay you 1000 euro? germany got good service ( im not defending company smth like this shouldnt happen ofc) but well money > all thats how germany think ;)

and track u talking about two faced? better go and look in ur mirror. nothing more to say
ur favorite hero

reddragonjr

Quote from: mrialinda on June 25, 2014, 03:21:28 PM
actually its not bs since i got a friend who work in Linemax professional hosting ( it fusioned with this united colo GmbH) and even he said that important bussines go 1st. or would you let ur customer who pay you lets say 10.000euro wait and work for one who pay you 1000 euro? germany got good service ( im not defending company smth like this shouldnt happen ofc) but well money > all thats how germany think ;)

and track u talking about two faced? better go and look in ur mirror. nothing more to say

Man 10k customer are like what 10-20 ppl?1k customers can be like 200k ppl for normal companies, bigger companies got way much more.
So who brings the more income...Those 200k customers bring the real money in every host company not the less VIP's if you get what I mean.
And this is in every business more ppl = more money.I fk on those 10-20 VIP's if I have 200k ppl who pay lover = more income an this example is for normal hosting companies.
gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

kuba05

and people say, that in Poland, you have to wait long time for everything.. now I see how it work in Germany..

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: reddragonjr on June 25, 2014, 04:03:48 PM
Man 10k customer are like what 10-20 ppl?1k customers can be like 200k ppl for normal companies, bigger companies got way much more.
So who brings the more income...Those 200k customers bring the real money in every host company not the less VIP's if you get what I mean.
And this is in every business more ppl = more money.I fk on those 10-20 VIP's if I have 200k ppl who pay lover = more income an this example is for normal hosting companies.
Dont listen his bollocks please. Especially not from a guy who never moved his ass off to actually work something, whos roll model is rarus and source of income allegro with 24/7 walker on(along with his cousin buz the angel). He is clueless how serious companies work in particular companies in IT sector.

NGZ was good company for 9 years, we never had bad exp with them nor any issuea. However there is no excuse for this mess they did and they will regret it, once we get our files back.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

reddragonjr

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 25, 2014, 04:45:23 PM
Dont listen his bollocks please. Especially not from a guy who never moved his ass off to actually work something, whos roll model is rarus and source of income allegro with 24/7 walker on. He is clueless how serious companies work in particular companies in IT sector.

NGZ was good company for 9 years, we never had bad exp with them nor any issuea. However there is no excuse for this mess they did and they will regret it, once we get our files back.

That said all  ;D n/c
gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

mrialinda

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 25, 2014, 04:45:23 PM
Dont listen his bollocks please. Especially not from a guy who never moved his ass off to actually work something, whos roll model is rarus and source of income allegro with 24/7 walker on(along with his cousin buz the angel). He is clueless how serious companies work in particular companies in IT sector.

1st of all why should i tell bullshit if i dont care about this server
2nd buz my cousin? since when?
allegro? got any profs? ask glasy
l2w yes before merge i dont deny
abour work you are funny ;)
and well its not me who is saying this its a friend of mine who actually works on this company where your old host moved. mby ur old host was good why i should say that was bad. But actually ur old host dont exist anymore ( went insolvent in 2013 and since jannuary 2014 they started the insolvent state )
that mean ur old host dont exist anymore just a bigger company bought that host to keep it alive
anyway track continue with your shit theories about me. you know 0

another option is u didnt pay bills and u are just bullshitting people here like u always did
you are a joke of person track anyway hf with ur dead server i just told you what the info i got from a friend who works in this company.
ur favorite hero