Web Analytics
Voting

News:

Main Menu

Voting

Started by Fallen, June 13, 2014, 08:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fallen

I wrote this post in other topic yestarday, maybe if i make new topic will be better, I have hope maybe some GM write anything:

I have sugestion about reward for voting. GM said there can't give iteams for voting but I have solution:

For each vote, players should get Event Medal, and for exampel when you'll be have 15 medal's you can get random hat, when you'll be have 25 you can choose one.

Hat's should have one skill: B soe or B ress, but that should be randon.

What is very important, Hat's will be like shadow iteam, with 30days duration. ( If you get Hat you start collet iteams for new one )

What is important special for now ppl, medals should be trade/sell able iteams what's big help when you try get money for iteams/marks.

I think most ppl  will be voting, everone want nice hat or earn some money for selling medal's :)

New players will be have a lot easier on the start so I think more people decide start adventure with us. 

What do you thinking about me idea?

2nFear

There won't be any tradeable rewards on dragon, cause it will be abused like hell and for sure you don't want this to happen

Trp

Well, im completely in favour of vote reward system.

But im not sure that only hats will make it. There are many ppl which dont care about visual bundles. They want usable items. But ofc it would be only about whole system settings and its idiotproofness. If someone would be able to abuse it hard it will sux also.

LeonidaSUX

You know what, voting is probably not worth the effort anymore, there's so much mafia on l2topzone and similar sites that if it keeps going like this, the server will never be visible on the first page, unless somebody decides to pay and paying is still not worth the position on the first page, look at l2topzone now, the server was offline only for a week and they already removed it? they obviously don't want people who cannot pay on their site, besides is there really anyone who is still using top10/top50/top100/etc sites to find a good server to play? I think most of the people find good servers through word of mouth: social networks. Probably an event related to Facebook/Twitter/GPlus would be much more effective than that crappy l2topmafia listing site.

L2R WAS A MISTAKE