Web Analytics
Implement pvp zones (not goe)

News:

Main Menu

Implement pvp zones (not goe)

Started by Trae1Sanguchito, June 15, 2014, 07:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trae1Sanguchito

As in title, I think there's a lot of ppl who are in a position to only want pvp, so my opinion would that you should set a place to go for only pvp. Not to get rewards and crap. You could set the coliseum ass a pvp area but you get flagged. Like everybody gets to kill anyone like they were war you know? That way everybody would know where to go for pvp.

^Evacuate^

Goe is your answer.
Adding another pvp zone would be pointless since no1 is going even to goe.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

LancelotPL

w/o rewards for sure no one open this pvp zones since with rewards no one open :D

djvancho

Quote from: ^Evacuate^ on June 15, 2014, 07:57:29 PM
Goe is your answer.
Adding another pvp zone would be pointless since no1 is going even to goe.
GoE teleport sucks 5 min go in sircle to can go to pvp zone .better make 4 5 port spots in lower floor and put on nps option to choose on what spot to port for example teleport spot near doors on lowest floor
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Trae1Sanguchito

My actual point is that if you make this, you can for example call upon people who want to pvp and summon them to the coliseum. That way you'd actually get some pvp points.

HeroAW

Quote from: djvancho on June 15, 2014, 11:00:06 PM
GoE teleport sucks 5 min go in sircle to can go to pvp zone .better make 4 5 port spots in lower floor and put on nps option to choose on what spot to port for example teleport spot near doors on lowest floor
+   close the circle (put wall,  make tp to this circle at down with safe zone, and pvp zone as the water starts w/o possibility to come back in safe zone for 5? sec.) wish GM came to GOE at least once to see him dumb is it, sadly 5months aint enough to have time for such bullshi right?
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
some fun
useless dagger.

Tyler

Quote from: djvancho on June 15, 2014, 11:00:06 PM
+ I like GOE as it is but u can make it better and more attractive.

+ Disable the upper circle (freeze the walls) to stop ppl using bots to farm pvp points.
+ Enable only the floor area and keep the RB rooms like they are.
+ Put random teleports from top only in the floor area.

Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
www.zerg.darkbb.com

djvancho

put nps bufer with 5 min full buffs witch work only at GoE and cp/mp/hp restore option to have more fun

people will go to farm marks of antratas for ls,restore tatoos ,horns,enchants make posible resurection on rboses
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Grensid

I'm starting to be really concerned about people asking for NPC buffers.
Why would you ask for it? Is it just me or nobody cares to find a good active supporter 'round to play with?
Although - NO - to PvP zone, the whole gameworld is enough as for battle scene, there's not that much of need in making special zones to fight at, but that's what I think.
There's always something behind nothing.