New server maybe?

News:

Main Menu

New server maybe?

Started by 01cool, June 17, 2014, 02:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

01cool

Hey,

As I wrote in the topic "36h..." made a new topic so it will be more visible.

I am new to this server. Was playing for about 3 weeks and was about to craft my first b grade set on this server. Then this server crashed.

Reading all of your responses and hoping for the server to start got me thinking.. How about if you make a new l2 interlude server with a fresh new start? Some people probably went to other servers just to play l2 so how about a fresh start with a new server on dragon network. When the old one will start of again then there could be a merge of data or just another server to play on?

Then maybe start some PR for the server to gain more players or the old ones to come back.

How about that?

Rufus

all over again?
after so many servers i need to say: no ty.
DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

Xarion

Quote from: 01cool on June 17, 2014, 02:41:56 PM
Hey,

As I wrote in the topic "36h..." made a new topic so it will be more visible.

I am new to this server. Was playing for about 3 weeks and was about to craft my first b grade set on this server. Then this server crashed.

Reading all of your responses and hoping for the server to start got me thinking.. How about if you make a new l2 interlude server with a fresh new start? Some people probably went to other servers just to play l2 so how about a fresh start with a new server on dragon network. When the old one will start of again then there could be a merge of data or just another server to play on?

Then maybe start some PR for the server to gain more players or the old ones to come back.

How about that?

Hello,

Is not good idea. People like to have a security of items and not wipe every half year or something like that.
-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DragonL2