SERVER UP,RUSH 2K PLAYERS. - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

SERVER UP,RUSH 2K PLAYERS.

Started by Kabally, June 27, 2014, 05:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow21

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on July 02, 2014, 08:40:01 PM
We are online 24/7 on the forum,99% of PMs and issues we get we resolve whiting few hours.

true story...NOT

u got few pm from me and 1 pm from gm ^FDX^ about my problem and till now im not able get even simply answer: yes or no.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Teqi

you quoted wrong person Track, I personally didn't say that :)

regarding balance you say, mages are facing unbalanced resist system

kabally jfyi some ppl are here for real talk, too bad there is no bbc code for "trashtalk"
but I attach an example now
[trashpost]
http://imgur.com/jQIGH6K
[/trashpost]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Shadow21 on July 02, 2014, 09:13:02 PM
true story...NOT

u got few pm from me and 1 pm from gm ^FDX^ about my problem and till now im not able get even simply answer: yes or no.
If others cant change email i dont understand how could you ask such a special service for yourself. Its clearly a NO if i do not reply.

Quote from: teqi on July 02, 2014, 09:16:14 PM
you quoted wrong person Track, I personally didn't say that :)

regarding balance you say, mages are facing unbalanced resist system

I fuked up on quoting i know, but i was tiered to re-type the wall of text i wrongly deleted. :|
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

ZeniT

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on July 02, 2014, 08:40:01 PM
We are online 24/7 on the forum,99% of PMs and issues we get we resolve whiting few hours. We are online since 6-7am in the morning until 2-3am on the forum, providing all the help players may need. Thats a fact which no1 can deny.

So make glad/pp and dominate? I repeat once again you cant judge balance based on OLY, Oly cant be ever balanced, there will be always some class that will dominate. Real balance you can see on real deal pvp and on events. You dont see any of the class that does 9999999 damage and 1 shoot everyone.

Yes you can can buy enchants at donny, and what? Where do you see OP items appearing in game? In the end why dont you make 1 OE weapon yourself since it is so "easy" ?

We made changes toward rates BECAUSE OF request of the community, it was a positive thing for gameplay, nothing else. ABout raids, you are another rb jewels hungarian mafia underground jewels reseller, giving others chance is what bothers you...Hence , respawn time is fair for all the players on the server.If you wanted to keep monopol on it, well wrong server then.

This is what community have asked and demanded for weeks :(

sir, u are wrong.

about real money trades:
1. when we stoped to play we gave ours item to plebs in giran for free. we dropped everything (~40-50 boss jewels, all S grade, A grade) to giran stairs
2. we farmed everything for weeks not just before respawn changes but after too (after 50 AQ my group stoped to camp it, becuz its was too boring)
3. only 1 guy (he was fresh recruit) sold items, but i reported it

community means for you 3-4 lowbob, who dont understand the IL meta? those "requested changes" = -2500 player

i am rly curious what u think about, why 90% of players left server? If everything is okay, where are the people?

Shadow21

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on July 02, 2014, 09:18:26 PM
If others cant change email i dont understand how could you ask such a special service for yourself. Its clearly a NO if i do not reply.

now show me plox where in rules or somewhere else written gm dont help with mail change if needed. and im not nostradamus so cant read in ur mind, so for me your silence doesn't mean nothing.

p.s. yeah, its my wet dream "steal account" so thats why im asked u about help. and ltr u dont understand why u lose players....
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

reddragonjr

Stop trolling retards seriously.
Mages useless criting for 4-6k on debuffs n/c hahah Wtf you want kill 1 pt alone with 1 mage 1 shooting all than they balanced?GTFO off!

To many golkas?Ooooo some butt hurt because they can pwn only non subbed ppl.More golkas=more subbed ppl  so for some more qq because of competition and raping in pvp.Seriously ppl you are really pathetic don't need to quote anyone.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Shadow21 on July 02, 2014, 09:25:13 PM
now show me plox where in rules or somewhere else written gm dont help with mail change if needed. and im not nostradamus so cant read in ur mind, so for me your silence doesn't mean nothing.

p.s. yeah, its my wet dream "steal account" so thats why im asked u about help. and ltr u dont understand why u lose players....
You request email change because of selling the account, please dont pretend you are the angel, i know you too long.

Kabally

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on July 02, 2014, 09:32:28 PM
You request email change because of selling the account, please dont pretend you are the angel, i know you too long.

Right now you dont have to follow any kind of rules that will not disaster other players game.

Right now you need MORE PLAYERS,SO right now,do email changes wtv players ask you,to get em back,u preffer a full server that u did some stuff like changed emails etc and got ppl back,or empty server with rules here?

I can also create a server in my home,with rates 1,rules from Hitler and nobody join,BUT YES "I GOT RULES"

Jizas track i know ur doing ur best,but maybe ur best isnt the best,follow what players ask u.

If the guy ask u email change just fuking do it,its 1 simple click for u,and email change isnt any ++++weapon.

Face the reality,focus on your objective,once again,what is ur objective?Get more players,so focus on this.

Ps:I also need email change,but i dont care anymore about,and its not about me,its about community,u cant go alone vs 800 ppl,do what people ask you,its WE PLAYERS that play here,NOBODY is asking you ++++ weapon,guys are asking u simple things.

Afk a while,keep on good job,today 800 online btw.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kabally on July 02, 2014, 09:37:22 PM
Right now you dont have to follow any kind of rules that will not disaster other players game.

Right now you need MORE PLAYERS,SO right now,do email changes wtv players ask you,to get em back,u preffer a full server that u did some stuff like changed emails etc and got ppl back,or empty server with rules here?

I can also create a server in my home,with rates 1,rules from Hitler and nobody join,BUT YES "I GOT RULES"

Jizas track i know ur doing ur best,but maybe ur best isnt the best,follow what players ask u.

If the guy ask u email change just fuking do it,its 1 simple click for u,and email change isnt any ++++weapon.

Face the reality,focus on your objective,once again,what is ur objective?Get more players,so focus on this.

Ps:I also need email change,but i dont care anymore about,and its not about me,its about community,u cant go alone vs 800 ppl,do what people ask you,its WE PLAYERS that play here,NOBODY is asking you ++++ weapon,guys are asking u simple things.

Afk a while,keep on good job,today 800 online btw.
MAIL CHANGE will be available trough service from GM Artur soon. If requirements are met and you pay fee for the service your email will be changed. Simple as that, until then i dont do any special service to players, ex nor new.

Shadow21

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on July 02, 2014, 09:32:28 PM
You request email change because of selling the account.

lol.

seems thats why when my cp left server im continued play and work on that char, made 1 more sub there etc. ye, ltr i stopped play and now took my items from that account cuz dont see any sense make char and waste my time for some1 else.

so moar fairytales plox.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Shadow21 on July 02, 2014, 09:41:03 PM
lol.

seems thats why when my cp left server im continued play and work on that char, made 1 more sub there etc. ye, ltr i stopped play and now took my items from that account cuz dont see any sense make char and waste my time for some1 else.

so moar fairytales plox.
Sorry but i know you very well, + my intel told me what i have suspected as well. However read up what i said about mail change. There are no fairy tales but rules will be equal for everyone.

Kabally

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on July 02, 2014, 09:40:02 PM
MAIL CHANGE will be available trough service from GM Artur soon. If requirements are met and you pay fee for the service your email will be changed. Simple as that, until then i dont do any special service to players, ex nor new.

Look im not trying to troll you or something.

Im just saying,focus in get more players,dont get headcache cuz i know ur getting headcache with server...

About email i was giving examples,like triple box,should be allowed for new players create bd and pp,to be honest i think its too late,but ill be strugling till the only online be me.

Keep going,small rules over onlines then =S
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die