Web Analytics
SERVER UP,RUSH 2K PLAYERS. - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

SERVER UP,RUSH 2K PLAYERS.

Started by Kabally, June 27, 2014, 05:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chlastacz

Serwer seems to be populating from day to day but the numbers arent big still. Tried to Vote but seems that its not working for now. Donations work - supported the server y-day. Today ill try to call some old L2 friends to play again.

Peace,

^Evacuate^

There will be some news about voting starting for next month.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

suprax

Is complicated bring new ppl for one server that was already with player gearing, high lv, weapons armor +++.. For be honestly what fack the server donation for Enchants, grats see a bow +10 DB vs DC robe that is the best A grade set +3 taking 3k Dmg by archer, our server need new tatics for publicity, and make more interesting the server.

papaum

Not to mention the players who were punished with perma jail for repeated bots and reappeared, it discourages any player who wants to play by the rules.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: suprax on July 01, 2014, 12:24:57 AM
Is complicated bring new ppl for one server that was already with player gearing, high lv, weapons armor +++.. For be honestly what fack the server donation for Enchants, grats see a bow +10 DB vs DC robe that is the best A grade set +3 taking 3k Dmg by archer, our server need new tatics for publicity, and make more interesting the server.
Sorry but the argument for +++ armor/weapon is not valid. Tarantula isnt starwars . Enchants at donny arent the problem either, because in the end we dont have nor weapons nor armor. So you have to craft them every time when you wish to enchant!!

Quote from: papaum on July 01, 2014, 01:00:17 AM
Not to mention the players who were punished with perma jail for repeated bots and reappeared, it discourages any player who wants to play by the rules.
What in the hell are you talking about?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

suprax

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on July 01, 2014, 07:11:40 AM
Sorry but the argument for +++ armor/weapon is not valid. Tarantula isnt starwars . Enchants at donny arent the problem either, because in the end we dont have nor weapons nor armor. So you have to craft them every time when you wish to enchant!!

Im not talking about Starwars dude. W/e why you send Mail for each player about the server, with info about server. I know many server that had like 8month off and after they just send mail for the re-open. And this really work

Rufus

Quote from: suprax link=topic=284125.msg2455449#msg2455449 date=140419-3022
Im not talking about Starwars dude. W/e why you send Mail for each player about the server, with info about server. I know many server that had like 8month off and after they just send mail for the re-open. And this really work

R O T F L
DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

Chlastacz

The L2TOPZONE site says 12 ppl voted for serwer. So we can start by Voting. Seems like it's too hard for some ppl to vote.

Naiz

Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

askia

Quote from: Chlastacz on July 01, 2014, 08:57:31 AM
The L2TOPZONE site says 12 ppl voted for serwer. So we can start by Voting. Seems like it's too hard for some ppl to vote.

No reward = no vote

Simple

dabird1980

Lol no reward no vote? i just voted and its not so much problem to vote and bring more people here,

when this is your statement i dont understand why you still playing here.

askia

Quote from: dabird1980 on July 01, 2014, 12:02:49 PM
Lol no reward no vote? i just voted and its not so much problem to vote and bring more people here,

when this is your statement i dont understand why you still playing here.

I mean for the 99% of players... not for me but nvm