Mana potions implementation - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

Mana potions implementation

Started by =^TrackZero^=, July 04, 2014, 11:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tek1la

Quote from: SweetRevenge on August 10, 2014, 01:42:32 AM
I have been playing on the server for roughly a week now. I have been running a BH and a WC while my gf plays a Sws. We both have not come across a situation where we ran out of mana, I also trained a Bishop for a bit. While I agree Mana pots would help the more newer players to learn and play mage / healer classes more easily, the more experienced players will appreciate the authentic experience.

My experience is solely based on PVE, I don't believe that mana potions for pvp is a good idea. As many have mentioned before I would not want a mana potion taking up my buff slot. Most half decent players would know how to maintain mana in pvp / sieges. Hence I vote no for mana pots. Not due to the fear of bots or anything, just to enjoy the authentic experience.

tatoos authentic expirience? lololololololol

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Tek1la on August 21, 2014, 10:59:56 PM
tatoos authentic expirience? lololololololol
In all do respect, and they are not? At least they are originally made by Drake, including substack system. Im sure brainless mana pressing is better, but indeed it brings zerg, which is popular nowadays.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Tek1la

i dont support mana pots, but tatoos are not original experience nor the server because of substack. anyway, i think is balanced as it is. except for emp tatoos, that u can loose a vial that is 300kk or more because u forgot to unequip :). something should be done with that imo