Web Analytics
Mana potions implementation - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

Mana potions implementation

Started by =^TrackZero^=, July 04, 2014, 11:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubati

yes you have to add mana pots as you see the server is full of archers coz they can use thier tatoos on 100% while an archer can use monk/sniper/ogre tatos , the dagers mages must use mana tatos thats not fair when i equip my ghosts/monks i can use them not more than 1 minute and i have to switch for regen.  tnx

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Bubati on August 07, 2014, 10:12:57 AM
yes you have to add mana pots as you see the server is full of archers coz they can use thier tatoos on 100% while an archer can use monk/sniper/ogre tatos , the dagers mages must use mana tatos thats not fair when i equip my ghosts/monks i can use them not more than 1 minute and i have to switch for regen.  tnx
We will reconsider about mana potions again in end of August , so autumun and new l2 season can start with eventual changes.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

djvancho

adding mana pots means al start use walkers for mana pots and will be paradize for bot parties
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Hirotaka

Add Mana potions and another herbs ! plis

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: djvancho on August 07, 2014, 11:49:53 AM
adding mana pots means al start use walkers for mana pots and will be paradize for bot parties
More or less i can find all the bots and  ban them. In addition i can make rules even more strict so all their farm items will be deleted as well. However i think that MP will make more combos playable...
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Rufus

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on August 08, 2014, 08:40:41 AM
More or less i can find all the bots and  ban them. In addition i can make rules even more strict so all their farm items will be deleted as well. However i think that MP will make more combos playable...

Best option?
Delate all tattoo except mana ones, dont implement mana potions -> recipe for best balance.
Amen.
DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

Peorexo

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on August 08, 2014, 08:40:41 AM
All combos are playable, dont worry about random walkers who are just waiting for herb+mp pots to run their old path's for 24/7 moneymaking.
Excluding the fact that herbs could be another way of income available for players in different spots, i do think that mana pots are not needed on any char. Trust me track, with official buffslot limits, the real pvp players will not cry about pots as they value additional buffs more. I was playing with divine insp lv4 and i was lacking slots for few buffs usually and had to choose between :P if i would be forced to use mana potion with them i would be ultra pissed off. There is no hard thing to decide either you want DPS for longer amount of time, or for more damage in shorter period. Whats hard in switching tattoo's?

Quote from: Rufus on August 08, 2014, 10:05:00 AM
Best option?
Delate all tattoo except mana ones, dont implement mana potions -> recipe for best balance.
Amen.
Thats partially true, ppl are crying for mana pots to run bots, they dont give a sh1t about other tattoos.

Nasar

Quote from: Peorexo on August 08, 2014, 10:09:35 AM
All combos are playable, dont worry about random walkers who are just waiting for herb+mp pots to run their old path's for 24/7 moneymaking.
Excluding the fact that herbs could be another way of income available for players in different spots, i do think that mana pots are not needed on any char. Trust me track, with official buffslot limits, the real pvp players will not cry about pots as they value additional buffs more. I was playing with divine insp lv4 and i was lacking slots for few buffs usually and had to choose between :P if i would be forced to use mana potion with them i would be ultra pissed off. There is no hard thing to decide either you want DPS for longer amount of time, or for more damage in shorter period. Whats hard in switching tattoo's?
Thats partially true, ppl are crying for mana pots to run bots, they dont give a sh1t about other tattoos.
+1
...:::NasaR:::...

Rufus

Quote from: Rufus on August 08, 2014, 10:05:00 AM
Best option?
Amen.

Track, can i know Your statement about my opinion?
DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

SweetRevenge

I have been playing on the server for roughly a week now. I have been running a BH and a WC while my gf plays a Sws. We both have not come across a situation where we ran out of mana, I also trained a Bishop for a bit. While I agree Mana pots would help the more newer players to learn and play mage / healer classes more easily, the more experienced players will appreciate the authentic experience.

My experience is solely based on PVE, I don't believe that mana potions for pvp is a good idea. As many have mentioned before I would not want a mana potion taking up my buff slot. Most half decent players would know how to maintain mana in pvp / sieges. Hence I vote no for mana pots. Not due to the fear of bots or anything, just to enjoy the authentic experience.
SpS/EE (Panic & OS)

HombreEspectro