Mana pots?

Started by StevenPT, July 16, 2014, 04:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StevenPT

Sooo uhhhh, when are you gonna implement the mana pots? D:

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: StevenPT on July 16, 2014, 04:34:05 PM
Sooo uhhhh, when are you gonna implement the mana pots? D:
I am still thinking about it, most likely it could happen during this week. Still im thinking about pros and cons. Hopefully we will bring old/new players back after this summer madness ends.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

rastaxgucio

In my opinion mana pots make game easier, but other way ull kill recharge class, and ppl who dont want easy game, its low rate, and ppl who start play here decide to play without mana pots. Ofc then game is harder, but its sth wrong with it?

sjogos

In good old days of Dragon 15x, we had mana pots and everyone was happy with it.
In my opinion the DN Potions system (made by healers) was very well implemented. I think healers should be abble to make potions from mana herbs.

Peorexo

Quote from: sjogos on July 18, 2014, 05:51:57 PM
In good old days of Dragon 15x, we had mana pots and everyone was happy with it.
In my opinion the DN Potions system (made by healers) was very well implemented. I think healers should be abble to make potions from mana herbs.
And u had 24+4 buff slots not 20+4, hello...

rastaxgucio

If it better, i can say yes too :p

Teh noob

...just passing by...
whats the next uberpwnage u re goin to ask for, CHP? "cus after the nerf destros are too slow" ? cmon, the main idea was to get a hardcore version of the game not the usual sps/ee mayhem

kaizer

Yes to mana pots. 300 mana on use, cooldown 10sec, 5 000 adena price.

Peorexo

Quote from: kaizer on July 20, 2014, 09:12:49 PM
Yes to mana pots. 300 mana on use, cooldown 10sec.
sure, dream more LOL