Web Analytics
[Tournament] Euro Warriors

News:

Main Menu

[Tournament] Euro Warriors

Started by =^TrackZero^=, July 21, 2014, 10:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Event will start on 15h gmt+1 at Sunday 27.7.2014. In order to participate you have to come to Giran Harbor with your team at least at 14:30. We will be doing 5 v 5 tournament.

Usual pvp rules apply same as on the other tournaments.

Event will start with the requirement of minimum 8 teams. (*more teams will be accepted if it will allow proper group forming.) If you know 100% you will participate, please send me a message with following details:

Team name:_____
Team leader:_____

After that you will receive confirmation message if your team is accepted or if we are full.

Limitations:

- No hero weapons
- No hero skills
- No res (any kind)

*Limitations can be changed up until 5h before event, if community points out some reasonable reasons for it, so keep an eye on this topic.

Rewards:

1st place will be rewarded with 50euro via paypal
2nd place will be rewarded with 8 coins each

After the event , remaining participants will be rewarded for some mass pvp/pve event on the location.

Thank you and may the best team win.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

=^TrackZero^=

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on July 22, 2014, 09:57:07 AM
so if ur full donny donny u can come with a + 10 db full rb jewels and auguments and if ur a newbee , u will come with carnage bow + 1 , how do u find this even to be balanced and ok =)?Or to have many teams signed in ?
If you are skilled player and know to play in the team, +10 db vs +4db doesn't make much difference, hence we dont have those "donators" you are talking about. Term full donny on Tarantula server doesnt exist, everything whats possible for players who support the server is available to players who doesnt. In addition i have to remind you that weapons nor armors are not available at donny, which means you have to buy them from crafters and so on and so forth.
Excuses of this kind , "donors event", is absolutely not valid.

I am hoping many teams will participate so i can do these kind of events frequently.

Peorexo

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on July 22, 2014, 10:02:21 AM
If you are skilled player and know to play in the team, +10 db vs +4db doesn't make much difference, hence we dont have those "donators" you are talking about. Term full donny on Tarantula server doesnt exist, everything whats possible for players who support the server is available to players who doesnt. In addition i have to remind you that weapons nor armors are not available at donny, which means you have to buy them from crafters and so on and so forth.
Excuses of this kind , "donors event", is absolutely not valid.

I am hoping many teams will participate so i can do these kind of events frequently.
show them the recordings from last 3v3 or 5v5, both were the answer of laserkiller mind problems.

=^TrackZero^=

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on July 23, 2014, 10:17:07 AM
ahaha skilled player ? what skills u need? u just full buff and press F 1 , and db + 10 + might passive/active does obvious a lot more dmg than a naked db f + 4 ,so what skill u need ,if u can tell me xD ?If u wanna see what pvp skills mean , make this event with max A grade + 3 , every1 will be same geared ,than Skill will be above all.But anyway ,u wont,so i wish u gl with ur event
If this is how you do pvp, then im affraid you really die easy.

And once im home i will explain you why you are wrong.

dabird1980

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on July 23, 2014, 10:17:07 AM
ahaha skilled player ? what skills u need? u just full buff and press F 1 , and db + 10 + might passive/active does obvious a lot more dmg than a naked db f + 4 ,so what skill u need ,if u can tell me xD ?If u wanna see what pvp skills mean , make this event with max A grade + 3 , every1 will be same geared ,than Skill will be above all.But anyway ,u wont,so i wish u gl with ur event

Well there are many ways to put a pvp situation in your advantage, take a good look at your skills/skillbar then complain again.

Calisa

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on July 23, 2014, 01:12:31 PM
Bro ,im just telling u , w/o a limit on gear, donnys are advantaged,i dont cry coz im disadvantaged or smtgh,i dont care ,i can pvp any1 here, but about other ppls who are new or they have lower gear.They wont stand a chance and they wont join , if u wanna make an event with many ppl , and entertaining ,u must make a gear limit, so every1 has the same chances and only pvp skills make the difference,u know what i mean ?Ofc u can counter db ++++ archers with a well organised dagger party ,but still ,its unfair towards to some low geared ppl .
pt setup is advantage, story about gear you can keep for your self

dabird1980

Quote from: v23 on July 23, 2014, 01:24:41 PM
pt setup is advantage, story about gear you can keep for your self

Total agree with you, gear isnt the most important stuff, take a good look on your skills, what skills are best to use in pvp ? try to choose a different path instead of looking to gear.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on July 23, 2014, 01:12:31 PM
Bro ,im just telling u , w/o a limit on gear, donnys are advantaged,i dont cry coz im disadvantaged or smtgh,i dont care ,i can pvp any1 here, but about other ppls who are new or they have lower gear.They wont stand a chance and they wont join , if u wanna make an event with many ppl , and entertaining ,u must make a gear limit, so every1 has the same chances and only pvp skills make the difference,u know what i mean ?Ofc u can counter db ++++ archers with a well organised dagger party ,but still ,its unfair towards to some low geared ppl .
1st PvP = Player vs Player / Tournament is PT vs PT aka Team vs Team. These 2 things are totally different and fighting setup is quite different as well.

2nd , What donators? Look how poor donny we have. You cant even buy weapons nor armors there, therefor you have to buy/craft them from the market and then enchant it, which aint easy at all. And then again if you brake it , here we go again. Same process. Donators (i prefer to call them supporters) are not different then other players, in fact there are many players in game right now that never supported server and yet they have epic gear. In the end , look other servers for example (l2dex with "14k" players) where you can buy ANYTHING with money and directly have an impact on the gameplay. Im not comparing DN to any other server , im just poiting out that Tarantula donation concept has never been more fair to the players who support and the ones who doesnt. Same goes for the balance of the gameplay. So please dont rain on me with the story " donators " and " ++++++++ weapons" , its false and very irritating.

3rd , we opened server on 17.1.2014. 6 months after ,if you are still in A/B grade then im afraid you will never reach S grade. Server is mature enough for this kind of events. People who invest in their gear , time and money, deserve to have a place where to use them.

4th, why everyone must join? There is no such thing as "everyone likes you", if that happens you are doing something VERY wrong. This is premium tournament with amazing rewards, so only the TOP should join (others can join as well, but they would face lower chance). And when saying top, i mean TOP TEAM, well trained and with decent equip (doesnt has to be +++++++ at all)

5th, on such tournaments i am doing  for 8 years now, in 90% cases most shiny party with ++, almost never win. Well trained team of players, with proper skill using, with proper timing, with TS , and with proper choice of members of the party usually wins or at least reach to the finals. So proper team setup > GEAR . Thats absolute rule.

6th, there will be other tournaments as well , with the mentioned limitations. However i hope teams will appear on the mentioned day , because i really dislike to be blowed up just because of the hate. You know im loosing the will to repeat them after.

7th, i have a feeling players dont want to join tournaments (which are FREE) because they are not sure they will win 1st place 100%? TBH that concept is quite lame, join the tournaments and lets have some fun, its open battlefield and there is no rule who will win, in fact you dont even know who your opponent will be , since enemy side will be decided on the day of the event itself.

I hope i managed to open your eyes a bit.
=============

Now a bit offtopic, but i kinda have to do it somewhere, since i got really shocked last night with some attitude of some  clan, which will in the end drop and spread poison around the inet how Tara suck, which aint true at all.

A member of that clan spoke to me in Giran town, complaining that AQ pvp zone is only for BIG clans, that they kill them so easy. After a while i have checked the clan, they are 40 members, 11 online at that time (average level 55-60). I gave him few suggestions:
- level up , gear up, grow strong
- recruite more players
- make ally
But he kept saying we are only friends who play together, donors kill us all the time. Now, without going into the rage mode, what should i do with these kind of complains, which btw are constant. They dont want to do mentioned suggestions and yet demand to be able to kill epic bosses and yet protected not to be killed. Then his clan member was screaming and shouting , JOIN XX server, Tara only donator server blablabla bla bla and fuken blaaa. Probably they will drop in few days, with the reason which is really fake, but poison will be spread.

Remember StanX (ding ding guy), he used his pt reached top, sold items and then spread the poison around how bad we are, same goes for many other parties and CPs (cp is the worst thing that came from off , which made players to be greedy cunts playing for themselves instead playing for the team).

If you look more objectively, Tara is great server (im not saying this because im the admin here), comparing to the others. But there is so much hate around us, so much spoiled community that ive never seen elsewhere that suprises me day by day.

We can only success with the help of real players who wish good , stable , long living server. Without you, im afraid we will not have a bright future. I am a dreamer and strong believer , i dont leave the ship when is in the bad condition nor i glorify myself when we are brand new and shiny. We fight for you players, more then you can ever imagine, we dont lie you with fake numbers , yet everyday we are trying to improve where is possible to improve, but sometimes im loosing energy for all this after seeing things in reality. Well thats what it is, i had to steam off somewhere, dont mind me.

=========

Hopefully ill see you on the event guys.

Enjoy.

dabird1980

There are always cryers and there will be always cryers no matter how hard you work for the server, its a fact. At this moment this server is one of the best i ever played, almost no bots and no overpowered classes its fine this way. keep up the good work and give no attention to this kind of people.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on July 23, 2014, 04:27:43 PM
Ok i got it ,but with this mentality, why u dont allow hero skills/weapons too ?I invested time and money into my heroes ,so i should be allowed to use them like u said ,right ?
Because they are not accessable for everyone. In addition, you can play in oly everyday therefor you can use ur skills and weapons in which you invested time and money.