Web Analytics
Need help Trackito<3

News:

Main Menu

Need help Trackito<3

Started by UngO, August 13, 2014, 11:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UngO

im doin saga of sagittarius quest, asefa spiritual gaylord of ketra sent me to steal totem from varka silenos, after i done so like he told me i came back and get divine stone of wisdom requested item from Pilgrim of Darkness (needed item to continue 3rd class transfer) quest show me i got it and everything should be fine but when i come back to Pilgrim of Darkness Quest option dont show me nothing and i did everything like quest describes. Could u check it out? doin 3rd again would kill me (tho i know it would make u happy). Help plox my dear, with love UngO your fav player.
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

UngO

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t31.0-8/10560553_608596625919569_8493074129006550510_o.jpg
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

OsirisDl

if you killing orc you need take q at varka spawn then run to varka village take q then go to orc village without any mobs seeing you then back to varka village done that part

so you at wrong npc I will try and find map for you
------------------------------------------------------
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter

UngO

Quote from: OsirisDl on August 14, 2014, 12:00:42 AM
if you killing orc you need take q at varka spawn then run to varka village take q then go to orc village without any mobs seeing you then back to varka village done that part
im varkas i stole their totem, spiritual leader Asefa gave me divine stone of wisdom that Dark pilgrim wanted, but npc dont comunicate he pretend like he never seen me :)
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

OsirisDl

Note: Don't kill any Ketra Orc on the way becase it will cancel the allience with them.

12 Asefa send you to get one totem from the Varka silenost. Buy a Key of Thief from the shop in town and go to Udan Mardui's Box Udan Mardui
Note: Don't kill any silenos on the way , or you will be "seen"
When you are ready go back Asefa Asefa location on the map and she will give you Divine Stone Of Wisdom Divine Stone Of Wisdom.

remember for open box in ketra village you need key of thief
maps

http://lineage.pmfun.com/loc/31561/udan-marduis-box.html
http://lineage.pmfun.com/loc/31372/asefa.html

OsirisDl

what is your char name I will log soon and I can try pm you and help you out.

UngO

Quote from: OsirisDl on August 14, 2014, 12:05:49 AM
what is your char name I will log soon and I can try pm you and help you out.
mate check my picture i attached...i took aliance with Ketra, did lvl 2 aliance by killing in varka...then i took quest magical water Asefa leader of ketra sent me to steal totem from varka, after i done it he gave me divine stone of wisdom which Dark Pilgrim wanted, but when i go back to him he act like he dont know me
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

OsirisDl

11    Test of Pilgrim of Darkness    The Pilgrim of Darkness says that you must get the Holy Stone of Wisdom from the Ketra Orcs to find out where the thief went.To do so, you must gain their trust and prove your wisdom. Speak with Wahkan, their messenger.
12    Test of Pilgrim of Darkness    The Pilgrim of Darkness says that you must get the Holy Stone of Wisdom from the Varka Silenos to find out where the thief went.To do so, you must gain their trust and prove your wisdom. Speak with Naran Ashanuk, their messenger.
13    Seeking the Tablet of Vision - 4    The Pilgrim of Darkness gives you the Resonance Amulet and says that you must find the fourth Tablet of Vision and commune with it to know where the thief went.
14    Mysterious Pilgrim of Darkness - 2    The Tablet of Vision shows a Human similar to the previous Pilgrim of Darkness talking to the thief and shows you a place on the road from the Town of Goddard to the Ketra Orc Outpost.
15    Archon of Halisha    The Pilgrim of Darkness says that you must commune with the fifth Tablet of Vision to know where the thief went. He insists that you must first get the fifth Resonance Amulet. He suggests that you draw the Archon of Halisha out by attacking his minions north of the Wall of Argos, or confront him directly in the Imperial Tomb. Kill him and take his Resonance Amulet.

hope this help you need do this all without mobs seeing you

UngO

Quote from: OsirisDl on August 14, 2014, 12:15:40 AM
11    Test of Pilgrim of Darkness    The Pilgrim of Darkness says that you must get the Holy Stone of Wisdom from the Ketra Orcs to find out where the thief went.To do so, you must gain their trust and prove your wisdom. Speak with Wahkan, their messenger.
12    Test of Pilgrim of Darkness    The Pilgrim of Darkness says that you must get the Holy Stone of Wisdom from the Varka Silenos to find out where the thief went.To do so, you must gain their trust and prove your wisdom. Speak with Naran Ashanuk, their messenger.
13    Seeking the Tablet of Vision - 4    The Pilgrim of Darkness gives you the Resonance Amulet and says that you must find the fourth Tablet of Vision and commune with it to know where the thief went.
14    Mysterious Pilgrim of Darkness - 2    The Tablet of Vision shows a Human similar to the previous Pilgrim of Darkness talking to the thief and shows you a place on the road from the Town of Goddard to the Ketra Orc Outpost.
15    Archon of Halisha    The Pilgrim of Darkness says that you must commune with the fifth Tablet of Vision to know where the thief went. He insists that you must first get the fifth Resonance Amulet. He suggests that you draw the Archon of Halisha out by attacking his minions north of the Wall of Argos, or confront him directly in the Imperial Tomb. Kill him and take his Resonance Amulet.

hope this help you need do this all without mobs seeing you
read again what i wrotte guess u missing point where that npc dotn wanna take Divine stone of wisdome like he should. pls check the link i added there u see i already got that stone
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

alinutza

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain