sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: djvancho on August 25, 2014, 09:49:07 PM
WE LOSING POINTS IN OLY  ! DO SOMETHING PLS
What points are you loosing?

I applied anti  feed filters. Like they should be enabled since forever.

In addition to that, i believe starting next month i will enable Weekly Based OLY so once for all we have constant actions and not last 5 days of the month logging to transfer.

Abd stop using CAPSLOCK nor writing post in the subject of the topic, you dont look important nor attracting the attention, actually quite opposite.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

lHl

i think is too much chance for lethal from daggers all fight in oly with daggers give lethals wtf ?:P check it pls

ShoTDowN

Check bugged erase on warrior class.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ShoTDowN on August 25, 2014, 11:19:27 PM
Check bugged erase on warrior class.
Can you be more specific in meaning of "bugged"?

djvancho

what is oly feed protection to can't fight chars from same clan ? becuse we reged 10 people from clan and dont fight together only with other chars not from clan

and when you make something like that tell to people before to choo thair tacktik

p.s. oly feed is part of game this is team play not single player

Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: djvancho on August 25, 2014, 11:46:56 PM
what is oly feed protection to can't fight chars from same clan ? becuse we reged 10 people from clan and dont fight together only with other chars not from clan

and when you make something like that tell to people before to choo thair tacktik

p.s. oly feed is part of game this is team play not single player
Hero fights are 1v1 therefor it is a single man game. Transfering to become hero is not the strategy but a legit way to exploit the system.

Fiorella

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on August 25, 2014, 10:06:27 PM
What points are you loosing?

I applied anti  feed filters. Like they should be enabled since forever.

In addition to that, i believe starting next month i will enable Weekly Based OLY so once for all we have constant actions and not last 5 days of the month logging to transfer.

Finally some great news :D

maybe can be each 15 days better, just my opinion, but weekly Oly is super.
xFiorellax Hierophant/SoulTaker <3 Dragon
Fiorella Hierophant/Phoenix Knight  Tarantula
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3

djvancho

track we get out b5 from clan and he can transfare again so this anti feed system dont work again :)we just use brain why dont do that system when exi transfared 20 heroes last mouth .olympiad heroes are clan strategy not single player only match inside is single player but outside is not on this unbanced oly server you must make the class based oly  to can dwarfs win some match vs dwarf or archers to can kill archers
gladis fs gladis only sumoners vs sumoners mages vs mages oly transfare is not exploit this is part of game
one every serever better organized clan have more heroes becuse knows how to organize olimpiad .start play lineage a bit.our clan work together to make good oly farmers to can farm points we all work to make 1 good oly char this is not single game and after that this char work for us pp/gladi is usless outside oly
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

UngO

Quote from: djvancho on August 26, 2014, 02:02:49 AM
track we get out b5 from clan and he can transfare again so this anti feed system dont work again :)we just use brain why dont do that system when exi transfared 20 heroes last mouth .olympiad heroes are clan strategy not single player only match inside is single player but outside is not on this unbanced oly server you must make the class based oly  to can dwarfs win some match vs dwarf or archers to can kill archers
gladis fs gladis only sumoners vs sumoners mages vs mages oly transfare is not exploit this is part of game
one every serever better organized clan have more heroes becuse knows how to organize olimpiad .start play lineage a bit.our clan work together to make good oly farmers to can farm points we all work to make 1 good oly char this is not single game and after that this char work for us pp/gladi is usless outside oly
RIP english
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Rowdy

yes check lethals on daggers, and crits on glad sonic :)
arena:        s1kk     ^sps/tk^  
nightmare:  SoFeN    ^pr/bd^
tarantula:   Zed      ^sps/ee^

ShoTDowN

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on August 25, 2014, 11:23:56 PM
Can you be more specific in meaning of "bugged"?

Check landrate of erase when warrior class use it cuz its too much not only in my opinion.