Web Analytics
Voting / old server with almost no new players, etc. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Voting / old server with almost no new players, etc.

Started by tyrrande, August 26, 2014, 09:11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrrande

Quote from: cantau on August 27, 2014, 04:31:39 AM
My clan just set up the manor with high rewards of mats (Goddard) i think it's like when Aden was 3 weeks ago, 571 M.Alloy, 500 DMP per day, Just try to exchange your seeds first.

Also i usually recruit in my academy and i give 3-5kk i think this help a lot for new players

Thx a lot pal, u got my respect. The manor u set up is not for me, i wish and hope the lows will exchange it so they can catch up way more easier then before.

tyrrande

Quote from: reddragonjr on August 26, 2014, 10:02:26 PM
This is the best thing that happened in 10 years here.All have equal chance since that was implemented.Who do you think has time to camp for days xx hours rb's? Like 10 years back when all were kids with no family / work / university and so on and didn't cared about anything, but even than it destroyed social life instead to make it relaxing.
Want to kill a rb's do a clan / ally and fight the others or join an other clan simple.Rb's=pvp it's always been like that but the ones who lose will always qq and find excuses seen enough in 10 years.

This buddy is not true at all. This can be working only on perfectly balanced server where u have balanced teams. Track made it coz he wants some sort of PVP before u start doing any raid. But this is working only and only when u have 2 balanced sides. Thats not the situation here. This site isnt on any other server or official, but DN made. And there is exactly the problem u are talking: U shouldnt know when RB got spawn, go and make checker for RBs like its ussuall. I know why u dont like it - its easy, this way u know exactly when is RB spawning so u can be at exact time behind PC and the time before spawn u can spend ur way. Sorry thats absolutelly not balanced and fair for me. U want that RB ? Make checker and sit behind PC - and farm it. Otherwise do what u need (family, work, baseball, etc...) but u loose RB. Situation nowdays is so that high klans come to game at exact time coz they know when RB is spawning, they kill lows (ofc how can u face full RB set + DB+F+++++ partys), farm RB and leave to real life to continue what they started before.

And ur 2nd opinion is invalid aswell. U forcing people to choose top clan just because they want raids? Here is another problem u dont see. Did u even think about what this option create in future past? U will have a super clan and even less PVP then nowdays coz noone will fight with u and u will not have any form of enemys at all. Thats what i am trying to eliminate.

So my suggestion - leave the site for World bosses like Baium, Valakas, etc coz yeah, there shoould be PVP before. Also Golkondas, Cabrios, Shadiths (the ones needed for any forms of Quests). But for the rest remove it - we will create checker accounts again and we gonna log it and check RBs. Way better then just came at "17:05" from football training, kill RB in 2 minutes and go back again. I am sorry Reddragonjr - thats not fair for me. I know u yell coz u loose probably the easiest way to farm RB but i am trying to make it even for everyone not only for u.

reddragonjr

Quote from: tyrrande on August 27, 2014, 08:34:35 AM
This buddy is not true at all. This can be working only on perfectly balanced server where u have balanced teams. Track made it coz he wants some sort of PVP before u start doing any raid. But this is working only and only when u have 2 balanced sides. Thats not the situation here. This site isnt on any other server or official, but DN made. And there is exactly the problem u are talking: U shouldnt know when RB got spawn, go and make checker for RBs like its ussuall. I know why u dont like it - its easy, this way u know exactly when is RB spawning so u can be at exact time behind PC and the time before spawn u can spend ur way. Sorry thats absolutelly not balanced and fair for me. U want that RB ? Make checker and sit behind PC - and farm it. Otherwise do what u need (family, work, baseball, etc...) but u loose RB. Situation nowdays is so that high klans come to game at exact time coz they know when RB is spawning, they kill lows (ofc how can u face full RB set + DB+F+++++ partys), farm RB and leave to real life to continue what they started before.

And ur 2nd opinion is invalid aswell. U forcing people to choose top clan just because they want raids? Here is another problem u dont see. Did u even think about what this option create in future past? U will have a super clan and even less PVP then nowdays coz noone will fight with u and u will not have any form of enemys at all. Thats what i am trying to eliminate.

So my suggestion - leave the site for World bosses like Baium, Valakas, etc coz yeah, there shoould be PVP before. Also Golkondas, Cabrios, Shadiths (the ones needed for any forms of Quests). But for the rest remove it - we will create checker accounts again and we gonna log it and check RBs. Way better then just came at "17:05" from football training, kill RB in 2 minutes and go back again. I am sorry Reddragonjr - thats not fair for me. I know u yell coz u loose probably the easiest way to farm RB but i am trying to make it even for everyone not only for u.

For the rest I don't care since I never was thr.

For your info mate I don't farm any other rb's I just go at epics and quest ones when I have time and ppl need help that's it.That's the only ones I go.
This is no korean no life server 24/7 camping pc ( I'm talking about epics ones and quest rb's ) .If ppl want no life server they can join the korean ones.

I give you and easy example:

The games are like in real life you want to compete with your renault or skoda vs ferrari guys or lamborghini ones.Or you want to compete with your casual salary vs ppl who got millions or milliards.
This concept is exactly in game to, nobody anywhere real life or any game will be equal and ppl should face it.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

UngO

Quote from: reddragonjr on August 27, 2014, 02:36:57 PM
For the rest I don't care since I never was thr.

For your info mate I don't farm any other rb's I just go at epics and quest ones when I have time and ppl need help that's it.That's the only ones I go.
This is no korean no life server 24/7 camping pc ( I'm talking about epics ones and quest rb's ) .If ppl want no life server they can join the korean ones.

I give you and easy example:

The games are like in real life you want to compete with your renault or skoda vs ferrari guys or lamborghini ones.Or you want to compete with your casual salary vs ppl who got millions or milliards.
This concept is exactly in game to, nobody anywhere real life or any game will be equal and ppl should face it.

omg u clearly miss the point of this...we r trying to save the server
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

fatalix

We have to be realistic. PPL dont come to serwer if they dont know that it is exist. Maby you sould send email to all database about serwer info ? I usualy come to server if i get mail with info about it. That same was with frintezza or other servers.

Serwer need another 2 big ally. If not with good eq so with big number of ppl. In that case we need new ppl on server.

_okazaki_

Schuttgart Manor has been up for a few days, if need changes pm me.
Dragon c3/c4
okazaki

Tarantula
CRUNCH
Twix http://i.imgur.com/ijnOBg4.jpg?1

8kjupx3u

Quote from: cantau on August 27, 2014, 04:31:39 AM
My clan just set up the manor with high rewards of mats (Goddard) i think it's like when Aden was 3 weeks ago, 571 M.Alloy, 500 DMP per day, Just try to exchange your seeds first.

Also i usually recruit in my academy and i give 3-5kk i think this help a lot for new players
react1on clan exists on tarantul?
Friends Become Wolves~