Scammed - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Scammed

Started by NBD, August 29, 2014, 12:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8kjupx3u

Quote from: littlesaint on August 29, 2014, 10:09:27 AM
Wdf delet items from players who pick it up and give back to Owner,they are not the owners of items.

Best by DarkSaint
y normal it cant be done, because pickup is pickup.

but because this is a foktop respectless scam, i vote for +1
so the scammers learn scamming is not a profit :D
Friends Become Wolves~

Arg0

well, i Agree with Saint. THat's the best option

=^TrackZero^=

Well, after more deep investigation , behind all this shameless scam lays the Falat well known as Falatko.

He lured those pure guys to use his account, after it got filled with items, he gave it to Slovakian friend to log and drop everything.
I guess he got hurted too much after seeing success of the server and him being cutted out (he left for his own reasons).

At the same time he used Kabally badly, and f*cked him up. Once again >NEVER< trust others about games.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on August 29, 2014, 10:34:10 AM
Well, after more deep investigation , behind all this shameless scam lays the Falat well known as Falatko.

He lured those pure guys to use his account, after it got filled with items, he gave it to Slovakian friend to log and drop everything.
I guess he got hurted too much after seeing success of the server and him being cutted out (he left for his own reasons).

At the same time he used Kabally badly, and f*cked him up. Once again >NEVER< trust others about games.
Because purpose of this scam was to harm the server, to harm the particular player we will return some major items that those players lost. We are informing community to be aware of it, since there isnt secret and underground things on this server.

Let this be a warning to all: Do not use other accounts, even if they act as "Friends".And another HOLY rule you should hang on is this one:
UNLESS YOU ARE THE OWNER OF THE EMAIL AND HAVE FULL AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONCE WHO HAS ACCESS TO IT, DONT USE ACCOUNT. THEY JUST WAIT YOU TO FILL IT UP WITH THE ITEMS! 

GM Evacuate will talk to you about items.

Thank you                                         
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

UngO

Quote from: NBD on August 29, 2014, 12:00:49 AM
Hi gm's.

Can you check who logged my account (iNeverBackDown) between 26-8-2014 and 28-8-2014. Everything is gone. All my gear, spare items, etc.

Regards, PuFf2
i am very sorry to hear this puffito :((( its shame that this happened to you a guy who always helps and act nice. I can say its normal to share acc with ppl u play with always eases things but also u need to realise ppl you know 6 months they are not your friends. I came on this server with friends I know from nightmare 9 years and we meet in real so I never doubted I can trust them, but tbh from the time I see things about Kabllys clan i wouldnt share my empty acc with them. Hope things will be solved somehow and after I red Tracks responds i must say Track himself changed in 1000% and for the 1st time i can say I respect his decisions and his work. Regards Ungo
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Kabally

Quote from: UngO on August 29, 2014, 01:33:29 PM
i am very sorry to hear this puffito :((( its shame that this happened to you a guy who always helps and act nice. I can say its normal to share acc with ppl u play with always eases things but also u need to realise ppl you know 6 months they are not your friends. I came on this server with friends I know from nightmare 9 years and we meet in real so I never doubted I can trust them, but tbh from the time I see things about Kabllys clan i wouldnt share my empty acc with them. Hope things will be solved somehow and after I red Tracks responds i must say Track himself changed in 1000% and for the 1st time i can say I respect his decisions and his work. Regards Ungo

Dude im sorry,but i never been associated in my whole life of game,to any kind of hack,here the victim was me,u think i would drop all my items on the floor in giran?Jizas bro..use ur mind,it was an accident,who logged puff account was some slovakian IP,probably some friend of old owner,i dont know im not sure,but..it was someone that could have acess to new pw witch was changed 2 weeks ago.

Now the account is changed and safe.

Thank you TrackZero and Evacuate for such a good support.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

UngO

Quote from: Kabally on August 29, 2014, 02:01:56 PM
Dude im sorry,but i never been associated in my whole life of game,to any kind of hack,here the victim was me,u think i would drop all my items on the floor in giran?Jizas bro..use ur mind,it was an accident,who logged puff account was some slovakian IP,probably some friend of old owner,i dont know im not sure,but..it was someone that could have acess to new pw witch was changed 2 weeks ago.

Now the account is changed and safe.

Thank you TrackZero and Evacuate for such a good support.
i never said u r behind this kabally u misunderstood me. but even if i play with u 6 months i couldnt call u friend or trust u. u r just guy from game and ppl shouldnt make friends so fast
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

N!k

dont recruit tards or ppl with iq 2 xD i didnt change any of my pwd for years while 3pts of my ppl knew it and never got scammed.
p.s.
Glad that your items r back)
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

Fiorella

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on August 29, 2014, 11:32:30 AM
Because purpose of this scam was to harm the server, to harm the particular player we will return some major items that those players lost. We are informing community to be aware of it, since there isnt secret and underground things on this server.

Let this be a warning to all: Do not use other accounts, even if they act as "Friends".And another HOLY rule you should hang on is this one:
UNLESS YOU ARE THE OWNER OF THE EMAIL AND HAVE FULL AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONCE WHO HAS ACCESS TO IT, DONT USE ACCOUNT. THEY JUST WAIT YOU TO FILL IT UP WITH THE ITEMS! 

GM Evacuate will talk to you about items.

Thank you                                       

Track I really hope, that you dont return epic jewels to this players.
(I'm not got anything againts they, but it become ridicoulus)
was they fault not change password, was they fault not save 15 DC to change e-mail... is no sense, "have coins to buy epics, items, etc..." and not use part of that coins to change e-mail to save his own items.

Quote from: NBD on August 29, 2014, 12:07:45 AM
I lost alot of items.
Drac Set
AS+CD
DB+F
AQ+5
Tate jewels
Tezza
Tallum glaive+Wide blow
Sealed Drac boots / Gloves
~ 280kk
Few lvl 12 crystals
And alot more.

Just to inform players, can you tell us, wich items you will return ??

**Also Kabally, I know that you easy can made another set Draco in less than 1 month, so if Track will return items, I   vote for return just weapons and taeto set, the rest of items NO!
xFiorellax Hierophant/SoulTaker <3 Dragon
Fiorella Hierophant/Phoenix Knight  Tarantula
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3

UngO

Quote from: Fiorella on August 29, 2014, 03:22:33 PM
Track I really hope, that you dont return epic jewels to this players.
(I'm not got anything againts they, but it become ridicoulus)
was they fault not change password, was they fault not save 15 DC to change e-mail... is no sense, "have coins to buy epics, items, etc..." and not use part of that coins to change e-mail to save his own items.

Just to inform players, can you tell us, wich items you will return ??

**Also Kabally, I know that you easy can made another set Draco in less than 1 month, so if Track will return items, I   vote for return just weapons and taeto set, the rest of items NO!
what your point here? maybe they did mistake to trust some1 who they dont know from real but will u be happy if another players leave server? maybe if kabally decide to leave server cuz of this will u be happy then? if they get items back it wont do any harm to u or anyone else I think its right thing to do but also its warning for rest of us to not trust ppl u dont know long time
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Fiorella

Quote from: UngO on August 29, 2014, 03:34:12 PM
what your point here? maybe they did mistake to trust some1 who they dont know from real but will u be happy if another players leave server? maybe if kabally decide to leave server cuz of this will u be happy then? if they get items back it wont do any harm to u or anyone else I think its right thing to do but also its warning for rest of us to not trust ppl u dont know long time

So, you think that summoning new AQ+5 / Tezza is the best way to solve server problem?
as I wrote, I dont have anything against they, is sad that they lose theyr items, but let me ask you one thing, it was server problem ??

They was too lazy to up new char from 0, and prefer use char from "X" person.

** Off-Topic = BTW many Syndicate player who pick up items from NBD dropped by "Scammer" was selling it in Giran marker, what do you have to say about it??? They know that it was NBD items, because I see Him logged with his other char, and dont think so, that NBD dont shout in clan what items he lost.

Back in topic:
Quote from: UngO on August 29, 2014, 03:34:12 PM
maybe they did mistake to trust some1 who they dont know from real

You already say it, they do a mistake, if you drop any items being pk by mistake, they must be returned ?? I think NO! because it was "YOU" mistake, not mine, not of GM, not of server.

Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3

Fiorella

Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3