Web Analytics
2nd Timeframe for GoE

News:

Main Menu

2nd Timeframe for GoE

Started by iluvathar, August 29, 2014, 01:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iluvathar

Hello Track, this is just a suggestion. Everyone knows Garden of Eva's activity time was restricted due the existence of farmers/exploiters who use late hours to do their dirty bussiness there. However, since we have a new staff member (^Pho^) from America, and considering the significant number of american players in server, I want to propose a second timeframe for GoE to give us a fair oportunity to participate in pvp/rb event. This period can be 12 hours after the actual one, that is, from 05:00 to 08:00 GMT+1. I am sure this implementation will be highly positive for server, since the rewards from event will be reached for more people, thus activating server's economy a little more.

Again, this is just a suggestion for you to considerate, one that will be appreciated for american community.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: iluvathar on August 29, 2014, 01:12:45 AM
Hello Track, this is just a suggestion. Everyone knows Garden of Eva's activity time was restricted due the existence of farmers/exploiters who use late hours to do their dirty bussiness there. However, since we have a new staff member (^Pho^) from America, and considering the significant number of american players in server, I want to propose a second timeframe for GoE to give us a fair oportunity to participate in pvp/rb event. This period can be 12 hours after the actual one, that is, from 05:00 to 08:00 GMT+1. I am sure this implementation will be highly positive for server, since the rewards from event will be reached for more people, thus activating server's economy a little more.

Again, this is just a suggestion for you to considerate, one that will be appreciated for american community.
No worries, it will be implemented for NA/SA players, thank you for patience and for the good suggestion.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

iluvathar

Thanks for your consideration, keep the great work!  ;D

rivotril