Notalgic

News:

Main Menu

Notalgic

Started by TandT, August 30, 2014, 02:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TandT

Hi Fanboys,
while i'm bored on official naia i just came back to DN Forum, my old home when i was young and loved this game.

I wish good old Shadow x10 (c4, not interlude) would have a reopening <3

Is it possible to contact Alexdan and buy old database and even better "save files" from 2007/2008? ;D

greeting to all those newbs here who've been playing on shadow x10 once and are lost here now :p

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TandT on August 30, 2014, 02:44:36 AM
Hi Fanboys,
while i'm bored on official naia i just came back to DN Forum, my old home when i was young and loved this game.

Is it possible to contact Alexdan and buy old database and even better "save files" from 2007/2008? ;D

greeting to all those newbs here who've been playing on shadow x10 once and are lost here now :p
Hello,

You could join tarantula with your crew?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Kabally

Hi Fanboys,

Ur welcome,some shadow players also play here far as i know
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Vendettacz

Hi Fanboys,

l2Classic opinion?:)
professional retarded driver

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Vendettacz on August 30, 2014, 11:56:48 AM
Unless you are ready to no life it at this age, then yea. Pure l2 classic is pure nostalgy and nothing else, it cant have success without proper modification and addons.
Pure l2 was good 10 years ago, but nowadays not.

We are curently developing something that will include classic and pvp things togather. So im strongly suggesting both of you to level up on Tara on time  ;)

In the end, we alread have those classic "features" they want to bring back , except monthly subscription.

TandT

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on August 30, 2014, 03:48:29 AM
Yo, nice idea but too bad it will never be like these days....  Too Many Years...

Yo buddy.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on August 30, 2014, 08:41:13 AM
Hello,

You could join tarantula with your crew?

Doubt that.

Quote from: Vendettacz on August 30, 2014, 11:56:48 AM
Hey Knedlik. Are you still trolling real L2 players in here?

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on August 30, 2014, 12:00:53 PM
Unless you are ready to no life it at this age, then yea. Pure l2 classic is pure nostalgy and nothing else, it cant have success without proper modification and addons.
Pure l2 was good 10 years ago, but nowadays not.

We are curently developing something that will include classic and pvp things togather. So im strongly suggesting both of you to level up on Tara on time  ;)

In the end, we alread have those classic "features" they want to bring back , except monthly subscription.

c4 > IL. At least if its about substack.
Some ppl may wonder... >WTF is that unknown tard talking about???!??< but i'll explain why c4 > IL (no matter what classic or selfimproved features you're running on IL files.

2 simple reasons at the beginning:
No Zealot, No AI. Unless you have the uber mega pwnzor equipment, solo raiding and sh1ts like that will not occure.
You are (i didnt play Tarantula - so i simply refer to what i've been reading and what other private IL substack server have done before) messing arround with those skills - changing effect - make them unusable on some classes - etc.

Another reason:
Since i've been playing only DN c4 files (though they've been 100% ripped off files those days) im not sure if it is like that on all c4 files but at least on DN files it was so much harder to kill Dragons (no lindvior <3) than it is on IL files.

There are several more reasons why c4 > IL, but those above are the most valuable.

And thats why i doubt i'll come here to play. Interlude servers last 2-3 months untill all players are farmed out, got their items and getting bored.

PS: Since i've recovered my old HDD i just found 3k screenshots from shadow. Maybe i'll make a topic in spam section and upload some of them over the time ;D

WTB Shadow x10 c4 files. <-

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TandT on August 30, 2014, 01:12:18 PM
Yo buddy.

Doubt that.
Hey Knedlik. Are you still trolling real L2 players in here?

c4 > IL. At least if its about substack.
Some ppl may wonder... >WTF is that unknown tard talking about???!??< but i'll explain why c4 > IL (no matter what classic or selfimproved features you're running on IL files.

2 simple reasons at the beginning:
No Zealot, No AI. Unless you have the uber mega pwnzor equipment, solo raiding and sh1ts like that will not occure.
You are (i didnt play Tarantula - so i simply refer to what i've been reading and what other private IL substack server have done before) messing arround with those skills - changing effect - make them unusable on some classes - etc.

Another reason:
Since i've been playing only DN c4 files (though they've been 100% ripped off files those days) im not sure if it is like that on all c4 files but at least on DN files it was so much harder to kill Dragons (no lindvior <3) than it is on IL files.

There are several more reasons why c4 > IL, but those above are the most valuable.

And thats why i doubt i'll come here to play. Interlude servers last 2-3 months untill all players are farmed out, got their items and getting bored.

PS: Since i've recovered my old HDD i just found 3k screenshots from shadow. Maybe i'll make a topic in spam section and upload some of them over the time ;D

WTB Shadow x10 c4 files. <-
Well Tarantula is running on IL on C4 base files you have played.

Anyhow, if you say that IL is boring and in few months everything is reachable, what do you expect from c4 then? C4 have waaay less content than IL. The only way to make c4 server interesting and to last is to make rates x1, which is unacceptable nowadays at 90% of the l2 community. Expect server with ~100ish players.

Speaking if the shadow now. Why we never took the files? Simply because we discovered +33 sets, jewels, ultra added skills to some players and other crazy things. Those admins were selling anything for amlunt of cash few months before closing, therefor only WIPE would be a solution.

Either way, you are making mistake you are not joining tarantula with your team, since it is a new server with nice balance and no donations that damage the gameplay.

However thank you for your interests and i wish you all the best.

hackerslav

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on August 30, 2014, 01:23:14 PM
Well Tarantula is running on IL on C4 base files you have played.

Anyhow, if you say that IL is boring and in few months everything is reachable, what do you expect from c4 then? C4 have waaay less content than IL. The only way to make c4 server interesting and to last is to make rates x1, which is unacceptable nowadays at 90% of the l2 community. Expect server with ~100ish players.

Speaking if the shadow now. Why we never took the files? Simply because we discovered +33 sets, jewels, ultra added skills to some players and other crazy things. Those admins were selling anything for amlunt of cash few months before closing, therefor only WIPE would be a solution.

Either way, you are making mistake you are not joining tarantula with your team, since it is a new server with nice balance and no donations that damage the gameplay.

However thank you for your interests and i wish you all the best.

+1 c4 is boring! Now is 2014 and not 2004!

TandT

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on August 30, 2014, 01:23:14 PM

I was fighting vs the guys with that items for a couple of years ;d still had my fun.

TandT

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on August 30, 2014, 03:24:13 PM
I think he is talking about all those +15 weapons (and tons of horns in wh/clan wh) spawned in last 1-2months, before server closed

No. He was talking about items / custom made passive skills on Painkiller Clan :)

TandT

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on August 30, 2014, 04:07:26 PM
Yes but they was few ppl,  instead  in last month almost EVERY PLAYER in server got custom items...
(When i talked about tons of horns in wh, i was talking about PK :P)

Custom items =/= custom skills.
Painkillers got boosted STR/DEX/CON/MEN/WIT/INT - 5 or 6 passive weapon/armor masteries etc :)
Most of them could kill a guy in draco+6/boss set with a no-grade bow ;D

=^TrackZero^=

Guys +32 armor sets...
AIO chars please .