this transfare filters dont work people again transfare - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

this transfare filters dont work people again transfare

Started by djvancho, August 30, 2014, 11:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on September 02, 2014, 09:19:22 PM
and current match system is bad, ppl dodge me at oly to make pts ,lol.i meet b5 once in 7 days and from mistake,coz he dodges me ,or regs and doesnt get count with me,dunno why
And no,some classes can make heroes in 1,2 days yes where is no competition ,and where it is competition,is harder. So i dont see anything unacceptable Oo.
Agaist ppl leaving clan ....well u cant do nothing about it,if they are friends they give wins to each other,different ip ,u cant do anything .And i say its normal ,if u land vs friend and u give him win,nothing special about it.Every1 does this since olympiad was created.
Again im telling u, ppl are just crying coz they are lame and they cant do it ,they cry pp gl OP ,but they dont make it coz they have no idea how to play it =). So they will cry omg do smtgh nerf ,make other system at oly bla bla.
In fact, THANK GOD, im not nerfing anything. Actually im adapting Olympiad to be more attractive and to have constant actions on daily basis.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

reddragonjr

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 02, 2014, 09:24:06 PM
In fact, THANK GOD, im not nerfing anything. Actually im adapting Olympiad to be more attractive and to have constant actions on daily basis.

But as Track said before server opened he will not do nerfs here,the nerfs were made before server opened.
Those sh1t nerfs and ninja nerfs ruined dnx15 and 90% were cos of oly, but staff didn't listen and they fked the gameplay more and more.I don't play oly never played it just went sometimes for fun.And like you said it Track if you do 1 nerf you open pandora box an fk other 10 things like they did on dnx15.

Nikola doing always his best and this most gm's lacked on dnx15.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

N!k

[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

reddragonjr

Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

UngO

Quote from: rapinski on September 02, 2014, 05:21:07 PM
Could you explain a little more the weekly based oly thing? I still dont understand if you mean that there will be a different hero per week or that olympiad fights will take place only 1 day per week or something else.
yo ikki :) i remember lots of fun with u on nmx30 in TheHeroes :) in what clan u play here?
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

kuko

Think about some filter sorting ppl with more points to meet each other.Like Laser said we met once in few days while we were signed for whole 3h oly every single day.He still thinking I'm avoiding him.Like yesterday I've done 17 fights he have done 15 and we didn't fight each other.

djvancho

amidamaru can heal but dont have enouth dmg to win he have full bos jewels normal to heal more him selfs

Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

kuko

Antharas and Orfen do  increase healing effects.So now you know it.

kuko

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on September 04, 2014, 10:38:37 AM
Oh sh1t,ty for info didint know that.But u see ,i was talking about smtgh totaly different,but ur dumb as always,lol.
Yeah you were QQ for smth diff how Braskah kick your ass, so let's reduce healling on UD.
Once and for all I admit you are the most rude player here.Insult after insult and now you start it on forum too.

kuko

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on September 04, 2014, 11:19:39 AM
who cares ,dude ur retarded ?maybe learn some english first before u open ur debil mouth.
Ur pathetic clan members QQs and makes topics,look who started this topic.He QQs for mana burn and shits ,i gave u other example if u QQ for mana burn ,lets QQ for everything thats not balanced.I dont need to justify any further to u , ur just too low skilled for this game.
Then what you are since I beat you even without augments?

=^TrackZero^=

Apart mentioned changes that are coming, we will most likely
- disable mana tattoos usage inside oly
- reconsider lowering the bonus of Tattoo of Mahum by 10~15%
- adding mana potions and its herbs on drop
- considering adding mage Tattoo that will match Mahum one
- bonuses for new clans (after matching requirements)
- adding major quest items in donny (enough time passed)
- helping newcomers with some starting gear and things similar to that
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

djvancho

Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk