Web Analytics
GoE at the Night (CST, Central Standard Time)

News:

Main Menu

GoE at the Night (CST, Central Standard Time)

Started by cantau, September 02, 2014, 08:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cantau

Hi Track,

As the tittle says; some people work and only can log at the night (CST) and they don't have chance to do GoE cus it's too early for em and are busy working.

I want to know if you will put this in the night and if you will do, when will be it ready?

Thanks.

Rayleigh

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: cantau on September 02, 2014, 08:33:12 PM
Hi Track,

As the tittle says; some people work and only can log at the night (CST) and they don't have chance to do GoE cus it's too early for em and are busy working.

I want to know if you will put this in the night and if you will do, when will be it ready?

Thanks.
As i said in previous topic about oly, GoE and other changes will be done by Friday (max weekend). The reason why i dont want to do it partially , but all together, is because i tend not to restart server 100 times, but once. So yes GoE time add-on is planned. When is done, it will be in change-logs.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

cantau

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 02, 2014, 08:44:38 PM
As i said in previous topic about oly, GoE and other changes will be done by Friday (max weekend). The reason why i dont want to do it partially , but all together, is because i tend not to restart server 100 times, but once. So yes GoE time add-on is planned. When is done, it will be in change-logs.
Thanks for answer waiting for it, cus my clan only plays at night, cus a lot of em work. and im sure other ppl work too and only can log at the night

Rayleigh

Thematrix

hotsauce