Web Analytics
Lets clear some mess here

News:

Main Menu

Lets clear some mess here

Started by =^TrackZero^=, September 07, 2014, 12:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Ok, since i am forced to open a topic abut this case, ill write it here. Better now then never, in order to clear our some crap that comes out.

TheBlackPhoenix is banned because he is trash talking about server , he is trolling everyone around , he is pushing people to quit paying here , he is trashing talking (while he is moderator there) about Tara on tower forum, and as a culmination of all this he logged in game and keep lying to players how i took items from him.

a) i dont even know what he talks about
b) i will never ever touch any of players items (unless scam cases)
c) this is clan matter, and i will never interfere, but when it comes to insulting in hero chat and spreading lies that damages the server. I will react.

Now i call both sides to explain themselves since this is 1 pale of bullshit and lies i wont tolerate.

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

reddragonjr

Duno why exod1um event comment on this matter since they don't know sh1t! Keep your mind for your own clan instead interfering and talking trash about other clan if you don't know what fking happend.And with this kind of sh1t you stress Track for no reason n/c really damn pathetic.

All what Track said was true all clan can confirm it.

GG all exod1um except LaserKiller got trolled by a no lifer greedy scum/who bot and tried selling items for euro and who back stabbed all clan.So next time don't talk about stuff that only our clan know since we don't interfere in your clan mind your own fking business instead of flaming 24/7 on server.

Ask infinity guys or other guys on forum about this guy TheBlackPhoenix  and you will see.This started to be fkin pathetic.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

OsirisDl

Tracky One, you don't need explain your self to anyone.

ALso Tracky why don't you block this person IP in game and forums if he or she is making problems?
Well if you do this blocking the ip in forums and game I think will help and you, other gm's,  You  guys / girls don't need to have stress like this is not kool.

------------------------------------------------------
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter
------------------------------------------------------

Sm1L3

All this drama is so useless, more important is alot of things to be fixed !! Seems like mages are like "pupets" ... lot of skills didnt work corectly as Judgment on DA which sais:    Uses your collected dark energy to provoke an enemy to attack while temporarily decreasing their critical attack power. Usable when equipped with a sword / blunt weapon. Over-hit is possible. Power 1382. Effect 2. --- So here do nothing and im sure there is a lot of skills like this !!! sorry for my bad english !!!
http://www.lineage2media.com/pictures/lineage2wallpaper16linene8.jpg

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Sm1L3 on September 07, 2014, 12:32:14 AM
All this drama is so useless, more important is alot of things to be fixed !! Seems like mages are like "pupets" ... lot of skills didnt work corectly as Judgment on DA which sais:    Uses your collected dark energy to provoke an enemy to attack while temporarily decreasing their critical attack power. Usable when equipped with a sword / blunt weapon. Over-hit is possible. Power 1382. Effect 2. --- So here do nothing and im sure there is a lot of skills like this !!! sorry for my bad english !!!
I am affraid that you are not right about skills. Correct me with facts and screens if im wrong, and ill fix it in no time if skill doesnt work properly.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

DrAkh00

Quote from: OsirisDl on September 07, 2014, 12:12:32 AM
Tracky One, you don't need explain your self to anyone.

ALso Tracky why don't you block this person IP in game and forums if he or she is making problems?
Well if you do this blocking the ip in forums and game I think will help and you, other gm's,  You  guys / girls don't need to have stress like this is not kool.
HUehauehauheau if that would be possible he would prolly block my IP as well xD
We are living in the dinamic IP age, hello, welcome to modern era.
I posted few hours ago from GB, yesterday BR now RO.