Main Menu

Some ideas

Started by pressman, September 29, 2014, 07:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ZeniT on October 01, 2014, 02:17:03 PM
Kabally, the Emperor

made my day
Emperor or not, yet i've seen him doing pvp IN GAME against other players, which are equal to his gear/level.

On the other hand, ive seen your crew fighting high level mobs (pretty good and fast thou,gj) and killing low level players in c grade. Once casual players started to catch up with unbeatable no-lifers, your pro cp left saying no competition.

So , i am curious, how can you flame someone , while in fact you show no skills afterall? Can you beat them? I dont know that, but facts say that you are only good forum warrior,from what i can see it.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

reddragonjr

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on October 01, 2014, 02:44:02 PM
Emperor or not, yet i've seen him doing pvp IN GAME against other players, which are equal to his gear/level.

On the other hand, ive seen your crew fighting high level mobs (pretty good and fast thou,gj) and killing low level players in c grade. Once casual players started to catch up with unbeatable no-lifers, your pro cp left saying no competition.

So , i am curious, how can you flame someone , while in fact you show no skills afterall? Can you beat them? I dont know that, but facts say that you are only good forum warrior,from what i can see it.

Let them they pro killing lvl 1 ppl ...And when they get beat up they leave server saying no competition/server dead bla bla.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

UngO

Quote from: reddragonjr on October 01, 2014, 06:26:41 PM
Let them they pro killing lvl 1 ppl ...And when they get beat up they leave server saying no competition/server dead bla bla.
tbh dunno how was server before i m here like 5-6 weeks, but todays baium had tons of nice pvp from both sides
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd