Some ideas

News:

Main Menu

Some ideas

Started by pressman, September 29, 2014, 07:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pressman

SOME IDEAS:
1. Low max members for clans - The idea is avoid the polarization in two big allys, and have 3-4 strongs allys.   
2. Guive CRP to clans when char get lvl 76 or Sub Class - This is to help new players lvl up and get horns.

Guive ur opinion.

Regards

Kirianus

Kabally

Quote from: pressman on September 29, 2014, 07:16:21 PM
SOME IDEAS:
1. Low max members for clans - The idea is avoid the polarization in two big allys, and have 3-4 strongs allys.   
2. Guive CRP to clans when char get lvl 76 or Sub Class - This is to help new players lvl up and get horns.

Guive ur opinion.

Regards

Well,like 1 month ago or a bit more,i broke the alliance because tons of players were pming me for,i tryed to make 3rd side,and 6 clans united just to defeat Sindicate.

What i mean with that?People will never use their balls and strugle for things when they almost can have it 100%.

I mean,noone is able to play only with clan,or it would be sindy > all,but i just think that 3rd or 4th side,would give some challenge in pvp at epics,not only 2 sides fighting.

Still ur idea isnt bad but,for this chronicle its needed bro,there isnt big clans,only mine,and the others are just mix of 6 clans into 3 and now 1 alliance,so this isnt a clan issue i guess its more,ally issue,ppl had chance to make 3 sides,but they were coward enought to unite vs 1 single clan,mine.Ok i know its strong,but still,i think mind of people is projected to farm instand of havin 2 hours of fun pvp.

What i suggets?Make 3rd side.

I already did what was supossed to be done.

Kabally
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Kabally

Out of topic i wanna leave a message for the 36 or 37 ppl as i counted that pmed me yesterday after Olympiad.

"The saddest story comes from those who once had the glory"
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

AlaninhaBR

One ideia, why dont make any B or A grades Sets Shadow, and it expire in 30-60 days, and u can get only 1 time, next time u need to craft one regular set.
Vermond - Fire Girl

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: AlaninhaBR on September 30, 2014, 12:20:53 AM
One ideia, why dont make any B or A grades Sets Shadow, and it expire in 30-60 days, and u can get only 1 time, next time u need to craft one regular set.
Cared to read?

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,278370.msg2462739.html#new
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

pressman

Quote from: pressman on September 29, 2014, 07:16:21 PM

Is this posible to develop ?

Kirianus

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Moska23

Quote from: Kabally on September 29, 2014, 07:25:42 PM
Well,like 1 month ago or a bit more,i broke the alliance because tons of players were pming me for,i tryed to make 3rd side,and 6 clans united just to defeat Sindicate.

What i mean with that?People will never use their balls and strugle for things when they almost can have it 100%.

I mean,noone is able to play only with clan,or it would be sindy > all,but i just think that 3rd or 4th side,would give some challenge in pvp at epics,not only 2 sides fighting.

Still ur idea isnt bad but,for this chronicle its needed bro,there isnt big clans,only mine,and the others are just mix of 6 clans into 3 and now 1 alliance,so this isnt a clan issue i guess its more,ally issue,ppl had chance to make 3 sides,but they were coward enought to unite vs 1 single clan,mine.Ok i know its strong,but still,i think mind of people is projected to farm instand of havin 2 hours of fun pvp.

Kabally

LOL

Furesy

Max 40 members like in C4 is much better anyway.

Also creates enough clans to actually take and hold castles properly (and add the incoming drama when you have too much clans for too little castles).
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

djvancho

Quote from: Furesy on October 01, 2014, 12:37:44 PM
Max 40 members like in C4 is much better anyway.

Also creates enough clans to actually take and hold castles properly (and add the incoming drama when you have too much clans for too little castles).
better new c4 server :)
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

djvancho

best thing is new low rate server h5 copy paste from dragon (same rules)
i garantee with good advertizing and vote system minimum 5 k people online and people will stay long to play i'm sure
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

ZeniT

Quote from: Kabally on September 29, 2014, 07:25:42 PM

Kabally

Kabally, the Emperor

made my day