Web Analytics
Question Event

News:

Main Menu

Question Event

Started by UngO, September 09, 2014, 08:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UngO

This question event is totaly not transparent for players we cant see chat recieved by gms, it only make disbelieve to gms deeper by some reason mostly always Syndi players win events so i atleast ^Artur^ should always post screens with answers on his questions to make it clear and transparent for all...u dont even wanna hear rummors that are spreadin over server
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

MrEddie

MrEddie Sph/Ps
Eddie666 Pw/Sws-He/Wl
Mzdocha Tyr/Des
MASH4077 Bp/Wk

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: UngO on September 09, 2014, 08:38:00 PM
This question event is totaly not transparent for players we cant see chat recieved by gms, it only make disbelieve to gms deeper by some reason mostly always Syndi players win events so i atleast ^Artur^ should always post screens with answers on his questions to make it clear and transparent for all...u dont even wanna hear rummors that are spreadin over server
:o :o :o :o :o
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

UngO

Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Artur

First of all there is no need of everything being transparent. There will never be everything transparent, its not goverment department, its private server of L2.

UngO i havent seen you attempted to answer even 1 question. You sit in the back and thinking how to annoy GMs right?

I am doing it first and last time. 2 screenshots (other msgs lost in chat)

I will not send any proofs again because:

1. i dont have time, i am doing 1-3 events daily, do you think i dont have other things to do than sending proofs to you?
2. I dont have to.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: UngO on September 09, 2014, 08:49:24 PM
sorry to say im only reffering
I really doubt, but ill talk to him. Our GM team is formed to serve players, not to do monkey business.

UngO

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 09, 2014, 08:52:28 PM
I really doubt, but ill talk to him. Our GM team is formed to serve players, not to do monkey business.
transparency helps ppl to believe it thats all...im tellin you there are rumors and this dont help it...and tbh i did atemprt artur my nick is eXistenZ
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: UngO on September 09, 2014, 08:55:38 PM
transparency helps ppl to believe it thats all...im tellin you there are rumors and this dont help it...and tbh i did atemprt artur my nick is eXistenZ
Well he showed proofs, in the end there are chat logs that can be easily checked. In the end, he is not obligated to do events , but in fact he does them everyday. What would be his purpose to help others , since he dont play nor he cares for clans. He is just doing his job , being GM.

Artur

UngO you know that i can summon event chests with event coins/jewels inside. Do you want screenshot of player finding every chest too at "Find Event Chest" event? Same with Hide and Seek and maybe plague monsters too?

UngO

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 09, 2014, 08:57:52 PM
Well he showed proofs, in the end there are chat logs that can be easily checked. In the end, he is not obligated to do events , but in fact he does them everyday. What would be his purpose to help others , since he dont play nor he cares for clans. He is just doing his job , being GM.
this proofs isnt for me lol I never ocused him of nothing i just repeat there are rumors spreadin transparency only help server stay trustfull, nothing more nothing less now ppl can be sure. thx for assistance Artur regards UngO
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: UngO on September 09, 2014, 09:03:21 PM
i never ocused him of nothing i just repeat there are rumors spreadin transparency only help server stay trustfull, nothing more nothing less now ppl can be sure. thx for assistance Artur regards UngO
Well rumors are overpriced, especially when you have few BlackPhoenixes on server.

All fine Ungo