Web Analytics
NOTGM ^Artur^ deprived me from hero = Im leaving server

News:

Main Menu

NOTGM ^Artur^ deprived me from hero = Im leaving server

Started by 2fast4you, September 15, 2014, 08:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2fast4you

Ok. So the thing is that g@y Artur didnt unjail me and Ive lost hero becouse of him. That f@got had to do this to feel better once in his misreble life. After all those years with DN i never thought that I will be threated like that by some fuucking looser who dont even gives a fuuck about players here. How the fuuck is possible that some dumbshiit that joined DN crew like 1 year ago dismiss a player whos been playing 7 fuucking log years on DN from hero ? So gues what... Now You loose another good player and you know why ?
COUSE THIS SERVER IS A FUUCKING MISTAKE AND HAVE NOT EVEN 10% OF CLIMATE THAT OLD DRAGON/INFINITY OR NIGHTMARE HAD.
So now you can kiss my ass f@g Artur I hope you are fuucking glad. Go make another quiz and this time for real give a head to winners. Thats what you do best GGGGGGGM U NOT !!!

Artur

Quote from: 2fast4you on September 15, 2014, 08:47:06 AM
Ok. So the thing is that g@y Artur didnt unjail me and Ive lost hero becouse of him. That f@got had to do this to feel better once in his misreble life. After all those years with DN i never thought that I will be threated like that by some fuucking looser who dont even gives a fuuck about players here. How the fuuck is possible that some dumbshiit that joined DN crew like 1 year ago dismiss a player whos been playing 7 fuucking log years on DN from hero ? So gues what... Now You loose another good player and you know why ?
COUSE THIS SERVER IS A FUUCKING MISTAKE AND HAVE NOT EVEN 10% OF CLIMATE THAT OLD DRAGON/INFINITY OR NIGHTMARE HAD.
So now you can kiss my ass f@g Artur I hope you are fuucking glad. Go make another quiz and this time for real give a head to winners. Thats what you do best GGGGGGGM U NOT !!!

You just prove that it was good move to jail you.
Next time (maybe on other server) be carefull what you are saying in game. We always listen to opinions about our work but we dont accept insulting GM staff on hero chat. We spend our time here to provide best service to players, i dont see any sense in your behaviour.
Anyway you have been jailed for 24h and you behave like pernamently jailed

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: 2fast4you on September 15, 2014, 08:47:06 AM
Im gone 3 days and madness starts. It was really weird Artur or any other GM would do such random thing without good reason, therefor i have spoke to him.

He did regular event , and you have asked him about things he dont know the answer (since i was afk , he left me a message , i replied much later). After him being busy with his daily events and you being "not answered" , you started to insult him, even more insulting him via hero chat + insulting his family. He jailed you for 24h and you are released.
Loosing hero is purely your fault, and Artur did well for jailing you. If i was there, i would ban you at least for 7 days to learn to respect and not to insult staff for any reason.

I wish you all the best, and i hope you have learn your lesson.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

2fast4you

If he was asked question he dont know he should sipmly say that he dont know not ignore pms. He didnt say a fuucking word.
BEST SUPPORT EU !!!

and i never insult his familly im not 11 years old dude.... dont make me fuucking lough...

And if you would ban me for not getting answear for my questions it seem that you are fuucked up same as NOTGM Artur.
DOESNT MATTER NOW. IM DONT WITH DRAGON NOT WORK.
HAVE A NICE DIE TRYING TO IMPROVE THIS POOR IMITATION OF D-NET SERVER...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: 2fast4you on September 15, 2014, 01:28:47 PM
If he was asked question he dont know he should sipmly say that he dont know not ignore pms. He didnt say a fuucking word.
BEST SUPPORT EU !!!

and i never insult his familly im not 11 years old dude.... dont make me fuucking lough...
You do know how much he is flooded on his daily event? Maybe he didnt saw? Either way THIS AINT REASONS TO INSULT HIM!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

DrAkh00

Quote from: 2fast4you on September 15, 2014, 01:28:47 PM
BEST SUPPORT EU !!!

If you were a GM, being pmed by 50 people, and a guy asking something different, then started to insult you and your family, you would go down on your knees and also suck hes d1ck or what?

^Evacuate^

Still you "lost" hero status for a week,such a big deal.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

2fast4you

wow now we have like milion gms online !!!
To bad youre not there when ppl have questions and problems.
MAKE SOME MORE NEW EVENTS ...

DrAkh00

Quote from: 2fast4you on September 15, 2014, 01:35:05 PM
wow now we have like milion gms online !!!
To bad youre not there when ppl have questions and problems.
MAKE SOME MORE NEW EVENTS ...
lol rager.
If you don't like these ones, go play 15x xD

2fast4you

I think that he was just afraid to say that he have no fuucking idea about this server... to avoid beeing loughed off

DrAkh00

Quote from: 2fast4you on September 15, 2014, 01:36:57 PM
I think that he was just afraid to say that he have no fuucking idea about this server... to avoid beeing loughed off
Theres a saying, better shut up then talk stupid things.
You should do the same.