Web Analytics
QQ - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

QQ

Started by zalewrasta, September 16, 2014, 10:34:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teon

Listen you lazy ass mother tucker, first of all there are "farm clans" and second I hate people like you who always want top EQ for no effort at all. Do you actually need a clan to farm? Sure I also got help from a dear friend but I farmed day and night and didn't beg anyone to give me EQ or anything. In 3 weeks time I crafted my own draco set and much more EQ (farming in varka for random S recipes like a crazy sh1t ALONE, with some supports I got from friends that I never knew and just met when i joined the server. So don't tell me there are no "farm clans" or ppl that don't help new players. I even saw once kabally dropping a draco bow for a newbie so stfu. 

Oh and server isn't dying people just farming a lot and not going to pvp, just so they can compete with top clans, nobody wants to go with a majestic and carnage bow vs draco set and draco bow.

reddragonjr

Quote from: zalewrasta on September 16, 2014, 09:27:27 PM
Uh... this topic is bout players like U, freakin ignorat, arrogant who has nothing to say except nonsense.
I know that you have everything in ur ass because of your limited thinking like  "I am the king"....

say something clever about it, maybe some useful opinion bout server?

uhhh... sorry impossible for U f1 pvper <3

Seriously GTFO! and QQ in your corner forever alone.

Quote from: Teon on September 16, 2014, 11:45:08 PM
Listen you lazy ass mother tucker, first of all there are "farm clans" and second I hate people like you who always want top EQ for no effort at all. Do you actually need a clan to farm? Sure I also got help from a dear friend but I farmed day and night and didn't beg anyone to give me EQ or anything. In 3 weeks time I crafted my own draco set and much more EQ (farming in varka for random S recipes like a crazy sh1t ALONE, with some supports I got from friends that I never knew and just met when i joined the server. So don't tell me there are no "farm clans" or ppl that don't help new players. I even saw once kabally dropping a draco bow for a newbie so stfu. 

Oh and server isn't dying people just farming a lot and not going to pvp, just so they can compete with top clans, nobody wants to go with a majestic and carnage bow vs draco set and draco bow.

+1 You said it all fkin forum full of retards/trolls.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!