New oly pass system - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

New oly pass system

Started by kainmercy, September 22, 2014, 12:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UngO

Quote from: kainmercy on September 22, 2014, 01:16:55 PM
that is true if you give the hero bonus, and btw will you reduce the minium points to trade for passes form 50 to 20 ? or something like this or it will stay the same ?
dude if you cant be hero just shut the fuk up all u do until now is crying an try to fuk all the ppl that want a fair oly system.
all you want is profit and when i pointed it you start to be agressive :D even when i told u u can get bogs from other places now u change subject!!! :D fuking fight oly for glory not for profit or this are just lies and u want bogs?
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Morel

Mhm, so according to new rewards from oly: i need to be hero 17 times to get buff book QQ
GG, no re....
Morela - True hero of common people

kainmercy

Quote from: UngO on September 22, 2014, 02:33:04 PM
all you want is profit and when i pointed it you start to be agressive :D even when i told u u can get bogs from other places now u change subject!!! :D fuking fight oly for glory not for profit or this are just lies and u want bogs?
jizzas dude you dont have even have players to do a good manor where do you think the bogs come ? from trees ? im might be agressive to you cuz what you saying make 0 sence you are talking w/o knowing how the server are. you dont even have ppl to do oly and pvp at the same time lol ... fight oly for glory ? ofc i do for it and do you know hero is more then glory ? you need heros on pvp / epics to be easy to kill/win then you need heros to help the market(new ppl most of it) you talk about glory in heros when you say nothing about the other sh1ts there is a world after the glory you need to be not just shine in town ;).

Quote from: Furesy on September 22, 2014, 02:19:25 PM
Sorry, DN-sub system and 'fair oly system' never co-existed and never will.
true but right now you lost the biggest feeder "unfair" player on oly (ofc he know how to play), so np now the oly are more fair that can get of im not hoping for a perfet and fair oly but the ppl that play on it now are not greedy as the ones that got baned and i just want to get  what i fight for not more not less.

UngO

Quote from: kainmercy on September 22, 2014, 03:49:19 PM
jizzas dude you dont have even have players to do a good manor where do you think the bogs come ? from trees ? im might be agressive to you cuz what you saying make 0 sence you are talking w/o knowing how the server are. you dont even have ppl to do oly and pvp at the same time lol ... fight oly for glory ? ofc i do for it and do you know hero is more then glory ? you need heros on pvp / epics to be easy to kill/win then you need heros to help the market(new ppl most of it) you talk about glory in heros when you say nothing about the other sh1ts there is a world after the glory you need to be not just shine in town ;).

true but right now you lost the biggest feeder "unfair" player on oly (ofc he know how to play), so np now the oly are more fair that can get of im not hoping for a perfet and fair oly but the ppl that play on it now are not greedy as the ones that got baned and i just want to get  what i fight for not more not less.
i know exactly how this works, thats why it would be cool if u didnt get nothing from oly so maybe ppl would atleast start use other aspects of game too to get wealth...and tbh i play here 1 month and believe me i am more rich then 50% of your ppl from clan
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

kainmercy

Quote from: UngO on September 22, 2014, 03:57:19 PM
i know exactly how this works, thats why it would be cool if u didnt get nothing from oly so maybe ppl would atleast start use other aspects of game too to get wealth...and tbh i play here 1 month and believe me i am more rich then 50% of your ppl from clan
why not change the server ? when you create a char you have full equip all +6 all boss j so that way all have the same its just a skill game its better for you this way ?
its non sence, and heroes on a clan help a lot just for be hero give 1k poitns to the clan so more skills( ease to farm and easy to go pvp) and you have the hero skills for the ally so how the hero dont help the clan ? you are talking like all the ppl are greedy as fuk when that is not the true more the some of us, when you talk dont look in the mirror look to what is after it. so why not reward these few with what thei deserve ? im not asking for infinite passes or gigantic amout of passes just what whe fight for the 75k pass for be hero more the points you make is that much ?

UngO

Quote from: kainmercy on September 22, 2014, 04:07:07 PM
why not change the server ? when you create a char you have full equip all +6 all boss j so that way all have the same its just a skill game its better for you this way ?
its non sence, and heroes on a clan help a lot just for be hero give 1k poitns to the clan so more skills( ease to farm and easy to go pvp) and you have the hero skills for the ally so how the hero dont help the clan ? you are talking like all the ppl are greedy as fuk when that is not the true more the some of us, when you talk dont look in the mirror look to what is after it. so why not reward these few with what thei deserve ? im not asking for infinite passes or gigantic amout of passes just what whe fight for the 75k pass for be hero more the points you make is that much ?
i totaly agree with what u said about hero helping clan point of view but i cant understand the cryes about passess, even if u only get hero status for playing oly its plenty enough tbh
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

kainmercy

Quote from: UngO on September 22, 2014, 04:23:39 PM
i totaly agree with what u said about hero helping clan point of view but i cant understand the cryes about passess, even if u only get hero status for playing oly its plenty enough tbh
so for you work and dont get money its good for you i c, want to work for me then ? if you dont give ppl rewards they just dont  play in this case. ez as that.

UngO

Quote from: kainmercy on September 22, 2014, 05:09:57 PM
so for you work and dont get money its good for you i c, want to work for me then ? if you dont give ppl rewards they just dont  play in this case. ez as that.
bein hero and have advatages of such buffs is not good reward? that u can shout etc? you all forgot that it was always privilege to be hero and some kind of respect but that was long ago when oly wasnt so masively transfered..but oly started be business and thats far from the way it should be thats why maybe no reward could put it back to where it should be to hands of players who love oly for what it is pvp matches 1v1 not profit, peace
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

kainmercy

Quote from: UngO on September 22, 2014, 06:06:16 PM
bein hero and have advatages of such buffs is not good reward? that u can shout etc? you all forgot that it was always privilege to be hero and some kind of respect but that was long ago when oly wasnt so masively transfered..but oly started be business and thats far from the way it should be thats why maybe no reward could put it back to where it should be to hands of players who love oly for what it is pvp matches 1v1 not profit, peace
you still dont understand that in this world its pay to do  and pay to get ? the utopia you are talking about never existed and never will exist i dont understand why you keep saying the same sh1t over and over again  if they dont change this no 1 will go oly just pvp and ppl will start to leave the server cuz its more ez to be hero then win team pvp.

UngO

Quote from: kainmercy on September 22, 2014, 06:25:25 PM
you still dont understand that in this world its pay to do  and pay to get ? the utopia you are talking about never existed and never will exist i dont understand why you keep saying the same sh1t over and over again  if they dont change this no 1 will go oly just pvp and ppl will start to leave the server cuz its more ez to be hero then win team pvp.
you are just tryin threads to get what you want thats all i see here :) anyway gl maybe track will have mercy with u greedy heroes
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

rapinski

Kainmercy look at current heroes and now tell me wich one won without transfer and then tell me wich one isnt bot.. about profits, i think that, everyone can read u and the buffs u got is a good payment for be an hero. I think trackzero its triying to stop ppl to have the oly as money maker, the one whos not understanding, In my opinion its you.
Disturbed Sk/PS---->Retired
ikki PP/Th----> Retired
Kindleoric Pal/Des--> Retired

kainmercy

Quote from: rapinski on September 22, 2014, 09:38:28 PM
Kainmercy look at current heroes and now tell me wich one won without transfer and then tell me wich one isnt bot.. about profits, i think that, everyone can read u and the buffs u got is a good payment for be an hero. I think trackzero its triying to stop ppl to have the oly as money maker, the one whos not understanding, In my opinion its you.
what i see so far is frustration of ppl that cant be hero on TAR, ofc 100% of heros had 1 or 2 transfers its fuking normal, what is not normal is when you have 1 fuking clan that get feed cuz 1 guy had luck/work for it and can win all, right now the oly is the fair you can get i will say again i dont want 100000k passes just what i have right. about profit ? ofc what else ? are you telling you dont want profit ? then why you sell mats ? why you sell equip? why you farm ? you 2 really need to open your eyes and see how the world work. that is the kind of moral values that you have when you dont go out and don't experience the world

Quote from: UngO on September 22, 2014, 07:09:16 PM
you are just tryin threads to get what you want thats all i see here :) anyway gl maybe track will have mercy with u greedy heroes
i really want you to work for me cuz i just need to give you food for your work want my contact number ?