Web Analytics
New oly pass system - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

New oly pass system

Started by kainmercy, September 22, 2014, 12:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kainmercy

so track you will give 100k pass to the corrent heros or just next week ?
and how its going to be the oly ?

-100k for hero stat
-min points to get pass (corrent set to 50 i think) ???
-"price" of the points - ???

rapinski

u are missing the point and at the same you give us the reason if u want to get rich u can do it by those options u just write .. and about real world this isnt real world thats the best part of it ¿or am i wrong?

Disturbed Sk/PS---->Retired
ikki PP/Th----> Retired
Kindleoric Pal/Des--> Retired

UngO

Quote from: kainmercy on September 22, 2014, 09:53:10 PM
what i see so far is frustration of ppl that cant be hero on TAR, ofc 100% of heros had 1 or 2 transfers its fuking normal, what is not normal is when you have 1 fuking clan that get feed cuz 1 guy had luck/work for it and can win all, right now the oly is the fair you can get i will say again i dont want 100000k passes just what i have right. about profit ? ofc what else ? are you telling you dont want profit ? then why you sell mats ? why you sell equip? why you farm ? you 2 really need to open your eyes and see how the world work. that is the kind of moral values that you have when you dont go out and don't experience the world
i really want you to work for me cuz i just need to give you food for your work want my contact number ?
are u stupid or what omg its faking easy to be hero when u r part of big clan like i am, but i dont care tbh about bein hero since this oly here on tara is rotten to bone, OLY IS ABOUT PRESTIGE of bein best with fair fights like it was mostly on nmx30 even tho we had some mniority of transfered heroes most of our heroes was real and noone gave a shit about some profit, bein hero on nmx30 was honor, u shoult stop bein so upnose cuz u can be replaced very soon
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Kabally

SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

kainmercy

Quote from: mibelia on September 23, 2014, 05:14:00 AM

i agree with u man in nmx30 was honor be  hero  here 90% for no say 99.9% of hero are for tranfer  and what kind of respect can get  if all that  he do was tranfer
how you can say that when you had 50% char edited ?

trippledouble

Quote from: Kabally on September 23, 2014, 05:17:15 AM
Im homo

Lol me 2. Seems like we're gonna have some nice time on skype
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

Furesy

Quote from: UngO on September 23, 2014, 03:07:20 AM
are u stupid or what omg its faking easy to be hero when u r part of big clan like i am, but i dont care tbh about bein hero since this oly here on tara is rotten to bone, OLY IS ABOUT PRESTIGE of bein best with fair fights like it was mostly on nmx30 even tho we had some mniority of transfered heroes most of our heroes was real and noone gave a shit about some profit, bein hero on nmx30 was honor, u shoult stop bein so upnose cuz u can be replaced very soon
Ya!

Give all the hero spots to Altheo, Spash, Alex and me! Oh, and we keep Necro for Luci cuz we so nice!
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

UngO

Quote from: Furesy on September 23, 2014, 11:54:34 AM
Ya!

Give all the hero spots to Altheo, Spash, Alex and me! Oh, and we keep Necro for Luci cuz we so nice!
Alex the daggerist was playin on nm too? didnt know that
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Peorexo

Quote from: Furesy on September 23, 2014, 11:54:34 AM
Ya!

Yea who cares for necro, luci can take the spot :D

Furesy

Quote from: UngO on September 23, 2014, 12:02:50 PM
Alex the daggerist was playin on nm too? didnt know that
Yea, I got him chars and full gear to join our crew :P out of us four, I played Oly the least. My job was to provide chars and gear :D
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

Rowdy

so 100k ngp+(1 point = 1k ngp?) = per week reward?
arena:        s1kk     ^sps/tk^  
nightmare:  SoFeN    ^pr/bd^
tarantula:   Zed      ^sps/ee^

=^TrackZero^=

I cant change things in the middle of week. I will return default values.
However after this month ends, most likely we will return monthly based oly, since for some unknown reason, its very important thing for players unlike awesome pvp...
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]