Pots(question) - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Pots(question)

Started by Sharpeye, September 22, 2014, 04:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UngO

Quote from: Kabally on October 13, 2014, 01:07:42 PM
"It pretty much closed the "comeback" suject. I dont know this guy but im reading forum all the time and i've seen how even track was saying that he is a perfect example of a true player. Wjere are these ppl which said that this server os hard. That he sacrefised so much time and hardwork to get to the point where he is right now. So, my point of view is.  This guy joined after we left, since i've never heard of him before. Worked the shiy out of him and sudennly decided to leave. All i see here is theres rly nothing to do on this server, if such a commited players are leaving this server so fast. I've seen this guy trying to help new players, making something to bring the server alive.  Seems like it didn't work out."

3 weeks ago,everything was ok,when.

FC,EXCI,UNITY VS SINDY

I remmeber i was losing whole epics and they just got into some trouble and broke alliance with UNITY,and everything got fuked up again.

Now Casty aka leader of Unity,is remaking alliance with Exci members witch went inside regnar clan,so it will be the same in max 1 week,just with diferent clan names.

I wouldnt lie to you,but ok.

Dont create excuses,find solutions fuking soab
i tried to hold on this together speak with ppl convince them to hold on to not give up allies to stop silly argues and personal ego craps, but fact is that ppl dont see higher purpose everyone that know me from this small time knows i help everyone who seek my help and that i rly worked hard to get things (cca 500-600 coins in 6 weeks) i gave 20 coins to one guy 20 to other only to help ppl get back on own leggs and play and have fun but this things i did swallowed my joy to play since even tho i try rly hard to explain ppl that we must stay together strong and proud they keep on finding ways how to ruin things...anyway i didnt gave up i just focus on other things atm cuz i burn too fast and i need to do something that got meaning i borrowed my items to friend to give him some fun and im willing to play again as soon as ppl will find the way how to not kick each others from clans and stop pointless argues all the time..Kab my mate got me on FB on Skype too if you will feel server is getting better and things are on its way ill be back sooner then you realize to help new or old ppl to have fun...peace UngO
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Furesy

Mana pots only usable when OUT of Combat. Easy compromise.
> In PvP, re-chargers remain really important.
> In PvE, takes a few seconds to go out of combat to recharge mana again but then you're good to go.

Reduce clan size to 40 and max clans in alliance to 3 (already like this I think).

Oh and, remove safe PK.

Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

UngO

Quote from: Furesy on October 13, 2014, 05:38:56 PM
Mana pots only usable when OUT of Combat. Easy compromise.
> In PvP, re-chargers remain really important.
> In PvE, takes a few seconds to go out of combat to recharge mana again but then you're good to go.

Reduce clan size to 40 and max clans in alliance to 3 (already like this I think).

Oh and, remove safe PK.
i totaly agree with fure about clan size max...this would totaly solve our problem with zergs
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

_okazaki_

Never remove safe PK, because faggots won't accept war.
Dragon c3/c4
okazaki

Tarantula
CRUNCH
Twix http://i.imgur.com/ijnOBg4.jpg?1

Furesy

Ya you're really cool killing people with zero risk xD

At least in the old days when someone was RED half server would chase the person cause it was guaranteed drops. Ever since the implementation of safe PK almost nobody cares when they see someone with karma.

Some of the greatest items on Dragon 15x changed hands because of mere drops when PK. Never gonna forget picking up Arcana Mace +20 and Shining +25 lolz
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

UngO

Quote from: Furesy on October 14, 2014, 01:14:15 AM

At least in the old days when someone was RED half server would chase the person cause it was guaranteed drops. Ever since the implementation of safe PK almost nobody cares when they see someone with karma.

Some of the greatest items on Dragon 15x changed hands because of mere drops when PK. Never gonna forget picking up Arcana Mace +20 and Shining +25 lolz
well maybe its not bad idea but atm there is other things to be solved here to get fun back...like pots tattoes bad restrictions on tanks...this things costed us ppl
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Kabally

Quote from: Furesy on October 14, 2014, 01:14:15 AM

Nigga we HIGH
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

DrAkh00

Quote from: Furesy on October 13, 2014, 05:38:56 PM

Oh and, remove safe PK.

Dat.

trippledouble

Quote from: UngO on October 14, 2014, 04:00:39 AM
well maybe its not bad idea but atm there is other things to be solved here to get fun back...like pots tattoes bad restrictions on tanks...this things costed us ppl

I've been talking about this, since server started. Bring back normal mana potions, mana herbs etc. Take back the stupid tank nerf.  Bring back normal deflect arrow.  UD and Deflect arrow should only give like 60% bonuses on light/robe and 100% on heavy. Delete these tattos for good and you have many ppl back, not even counting new ppl which will pretty much fly in here. We'd be back too for sure. Pretty much with way more than 1 party.

NOT TALKING ABOUT WIPE OR STH. JUST CHANGES.
PLS DONT BAN MY ANOTHER ACC TRACK
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

trippledouble

+pvp zones on every single epic, obviously.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

zalewrasta

Quote from: trippledouble on October 14, 2014, 10:48:10 AM
I've been talking about this, since server started. Bring back normal mana potions, mana herbs etc. Take back the stupid tank nerf.  Bring back normal deflect arrow.  UD and Deflect arrow should only give like 60% bonuses on light/robe and 100% on heavy. Delete these tattos for good and you have many ppl back, not even counting new ppl which will pretty much fly in here. We'd be back too for sure. Pretty much with way more than 1 party.

NOT TALKING ABOUT WIPE OR STH. JUST CHANGES.
PLS DONT BAN MY ANOTHER ACC TRACK

+1

In my opinion:
1)Rechargers will be useful too after bring back mana pots. (pvp,pve still need rechargers)
2)Newbie players could play w/o making SE/EE and will be easier to get cash by selling mana herbs and mana pots. (one newbie yesterday told me that prices on server are freakin high, 55lvl and still d grade on spoiler).
3)If 90% of players want to back mana pots, why haven't U done it yet?
:*
Dragon since c4

trippledouble

Quote from: zalewrasta on October 14, 2014, 11:55:00 AM
+1

In my opinion:
1)Rechargers will be useful too after bring back mana pots. (pvp,pve still need rechargers)
2)Newbie players could play w/o making SE/EE and will be easier to get cash by selling mana herbs and mana pots. (one newbie yesterday told me that prices on server are freakin high, 55lvl and still d grade on spoiler).
3)If 90% of players want to back mana pots, why haven't U done it yet?
:*

Rechargers are always usefull. I'm not talking about mana pots, which you cab spam 24/7. Sth like 300 mana restore with cooldowna 10/15 sec.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM