Pots(question) - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Pots(question)

Started by Sharpeye, September 22, 2014, 04:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharpeye

Quote from: Pawlotto on September 23, 2014, 08:26:12 PM
Or start to understand that controlling your mana pull is one of very important pvp/e skills that retards who never played off/off files servers will never understand
If you call this people retards - go off server RETARD! What did you do here?!

What about ee/sws(and other) - this is still good support even without mana recharge.
Mana pots just let you dont wait of regen when your party is not full of rechargers. And help solo players dont make multiple boxes.

Painkiler

Lol, for fast regen u have tattoo, but w/e for mana potion.

Morel

infinite mana for everyone !

srsly, troll accounts should be banned, but w/e
Morela - True hero of common people

Vengeance

Or start to understand that controlling your mana pull is one of very important pvp/e skills that retards who never played off/off files servers will never understand
And how exactly mana pots make the difference in this so called "important pvp/e skill"? When have mana pots it becomes not so important, may be?
Believe me, I played both styles and pvp is a way more interesting and longer with mana pots. Moreover, then you could rly enjoy the skills of the players, i.e. not experiencing "one shot" pvp. At the end of the day, even having the mana pots for use, mana ends. So the only difference you have is the longer lasting of an action. :)
Server Infinity 5x: Vengeance SpS/EE

lol

And some retards will never understand that mana bars on off servers were designed for 1 set of 1 class skills. Now, if you were paying attention here you can combine two classess which basically means you got 2 times more skills and STILL 1 mana bar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

Peorexo

Quote from: lol on September 28, 2014, 06:21:52 PM
And some retards will never understand that mana bars on off servers were designed for 1 set of 1 class skills. Now, if you were paying attention here you can combine two classess which basically means you got 2 times more skills and STILL 1 mana bar.
you still can cast only one skill at a time, so your whole point is invalid

Sharpeye

No doubt that type of pots that old dragon had on c4/interlude now it has on h5 add more action. Because you are less dependant on support classes. Dragon allways was more pvp server than classical low rate(all x15 x30 and x300). The only reason i dont play on dragon now is h5, i like c4/interlude. Now i had hope new tarantulla is exactly dragon 4 years ago. But another system of pots, tatoos(and a bit different ballance of classes) and much less online does not make that feelings.
Now you cannot be effective solo player, and thats important when you cannot play more than 2 hours a day, and so u cannot be valuable clan member. Thats means you cannot play solo, thats a pity.

Pawlotto

Quote from: Sharpeye on September 23, 2014, 08:41:38 PM
If you call this people retards - go off server RETARD! What did you do here?!

What about ee/sws(and other) - this is still good support even without mana recharge.
Mana pots just let you dont wait of regen when your party is not full of rechargers. And help solo players dont make multiple boxes.

I wasnt even playing tarantula clown ... dn stack sub was nice few y ago when we were kids

Sharpeye

lol

Quote from: Peorexo on September 28, 2014, 11:00:35 PM
you still can cast only one skill at a time, so your whole point is invalid

So what you can cast one skill at a time, if you are combining two classess then your character gets 1 more function in party. For example if you are BD/SWS with archer, then you have to give songs and still needs mana for some skills like stun.

Well I didn't came back after weeks to keep crying about mana, but every time I see major changes to those what were announced in Tarantula trailer mail, something breaks in me. People decided to came back for this, and now all futures what were provided to make this more chill-relax server are taking away part by part. What was the point in increasing server rates? To make people level faster and earn items faster? And recently you took away RB spawn times, and for what? To slow them down in making quests/items?

Weekly olympiads for making rich players 4x more rich, seriously?:) Most of the players is not even interested in olympiad becouse they are to busy farming/camping RBs.

Placing spellbooks in spellbook seller, another great way to give away adena from newcommers, just to make life easier to make 10th char for rich players. Why didnt you add autolearn skills, so this would be more balanced.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: lol on October 04, 2014, 12:29:55 PM
Well I didn't came back after weeks to keep crying about mana, but every time I see major changes to those what were announced in Tarantula trailer mail, something breaks in me. People decided to came back for this, and now all futures what were provided to make this more chill-relax server are taking away part by part. What was the point in increasing server rates? To make people level faster and earn items faster? And recently you took away RB spawn times, and for what? To slow them down in making quests/items?

Weekly olympiads for making rich players 4x more rich, seriously?:) Most of the players is not even interested in olympiad becouse they are to busy farming/camping RBs.

Placing spellbooks in spellbook seller, another great way to give away adena from newcommers, just to make life easier to make 10th char for rich players.
Higher exp rate? To allow casual players to be able to reach no lifers, since we dont have rune premium system boosts.
However i dont think rates are problem, they are still considered as low.

Rb spawn times? As you can see , epics are available on site. But other small raids are not. Why? To give chance to small clan players, else they will be just wiped from big ones.
Quest raids are available on site as well.

Olympiad is not mandatory for players, play it or dont play it.

SBs are nowadays demand of most of players.

There are other ways of making money, believe me.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

lol

My point was you are doing one thing to help those players reach nolifers, and two others in opposite direction. For newcommers getting spellbooks was not such big problem, becouse they need exp anyway, and could earn extra adena. Now they have to earn adena in some other strange way to buy them in church.

Sure there are other ways, why not to wait 10 mins for box to respawn. This one is the most unique future of all times. :P

About oly, is there any hero even happy about being 1-week hero?