trippledouble

Only class based olympiad! yay!
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

djvancho

1 omg oly feedeing is part of l2
2 in dragon network people hate class bassed games
3 gms here start to think for server when he is empty not before (my main CP from FC dont play and when i tell them about new things in tarantula they say TOO LATE SERVER IS EMPTY), but i still try to back them here but they don't want :(
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: djvancho on September 30, 2014, 11:55:04 PM
1 omg oly feedeing is part of l2
3 gms here start to think for server when he is empty not before (my main CP from FC dont play and when i tell them about new things in tarantula they say TOO LATE SERVER IS EMPTY), but i still try to back them here but they don't want :(
And we so sad  :'(
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Ephroctius

Quote from: djvancho on September 30, 2014, 11:55:04 PM

Hate, oh the hate everywhere..
Infinity - BD/SE {Ephroctius}
Valkyra - GL/PAL {Rania}
Dragon - SPS/EE {TheRain}
Tarantula - SK/SE {DoctorOz}
Nova - EE/ES {Ping}

Furesy

Don't know why but I sense a small bias in the poll options :P
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

Cromatorus

Quote from: Fiorella on September 29, 2014, 04:09:29 AM
I already stop play here, but really you "LusoLegend" member aka Syndicate bot clan, talk about Quality Hero, when you feed on you're leader?? is no sense, that you post this bullshit, like 2 weeks ago you report insults from Laser, to later you're leader got Ban for insult me.
TBH if I post all the insults that Kabally, told me in this 7 months of play here, for sure, he got permanent Ban, but I dont do it, because (even if I'm a woman) I DONT CRY for each thing happend here, so I sugest you, take this game in sport manner.

Have fun, and my recomend can be, keep the Oly system as now is, I was having so much fun watching how some players try in fair way get some Oly points and fail/won, and how some others try feed some points and fail/won (Syndi, Exci, FC etc.) maybe reduce the time of Oly from 3 to 2 hours and reduce the Noblesse Gate pass winning from Oly also, but reduce the price for BoG from Oly Manager.

**Disable Tatto at Oly, because is ridicoulus (to me) got available at oly 2 augments (1 passive /1 active) and also, Tatto, if you know wich Tatto use in any time, you got OP at Oly.

Track, Try to find the way, to balance Oly system, to give the chance to everyone. just that

im just curius why u dont have ban for signature o_O
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )