Web Analytics
Pathetic Players - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Pathetic Players

Started by _okazaki_, October 19, 2014, 03:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djvancho

Kabally they dont have boss jewels, they dont have wepons +++++, they dont have empowered tatoos, last siege we killed them 2 times with 6 people how You  think they winn without FC you got 1/3 of FC boss jewels they got nothing how can they win.
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Kabally

Quote from: djvancho on October 20, 2014, 11:35:11 AM
Kabally they dont have boss jewels, they dont have wepons +++++, they dont have empowered tatoos, last siege we killed them 2 times with 6 people how You  think they winn without FC you got 1/3 of FC boss jewels they got nothing how can they win.

Im death serious i have 0% pleasure to play here right now,IM DEATH SERIOUS.

When me and my whole clan quit,i wanna see WITH WHO,they will pvp,i just wanna see.im tired and no fuking change is done on the server about it,IM JSUT TIRED,no fuking pleasure to play anymore on this sh1t.

-MAKE BAIUM PVP ZONE
-MAKE RAIDS UNKILABLE IN 1ST 10 MINUTS AFTER THEY SPAWN
-AUTO ACEPT WAR
-EPICS FROM 7 PM TO 00

Those changes would make the players play at a right time,and online enough to be a big challenge not a shit time or without war or sh1t,just too upset to make any posts..going to work man,out of this
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

abusinG

We had good pvp in baium today, Cabal u know we was 1 pt and 3 archers + 2 bots online :/

dont be mad my "guild" its just 1pt and some randoms (we are not more old React1on with 2 or 3 pts online always :p)

today we had good pvp.-

Remember we are latinos ! we cant play in the morning like U and ur BigClan

note: TeaParty dont have ally atm :P solo mode activate D:!

i miss Analok and Aileen <3

Peace !
Dragon ~ React1on:* Brera ~ Astroboy - and MOAR [OFF]
Tarántula ~ Tea Party:* MadLife ~ abusinG ~ Trikitriki [OFF]
Hellraiser HB ~ React1on:* Brera ~ OneForAll ~ AllMight ~ Merlin OFF

Kabally

Quote from: abusinG on October 20, 2014, 12:14:57 PM
We had good pvp in baium today, Cabal u know we was 1 pt and 3 archers + 2 bots online :/

dont be mad my "guild" its just 1pt and some randoms (we are not more old React1on with 2 or 3 pts online always :p)

today we had good pvp.-

Peace !

Dude you are so freaking ridiculous,first of all,u were almsot 2 PTS,i had 8 ppl,SECOND U NEVER FLAGGED WITHOUT CASTY PT THERE AND 2 OR 3 FCS THERE,NEVER U FUKIN PUSSY,THATS WHAT U ARE,PICE OF SH1T

You are just playing pussy since 8 years,u have done it in all servers ive been ,i swear fukin god,when we sindicate ur own and only enemies quit,i wanna see what u gonna do pice of sh1t

Accept the Fcuking war,or dont come epics,u come here just to piss off ppl,thats how u feel important right?Thats how u feel some glory on you,what a disgrace born and came up to world,shame on u pice of sh1t,when i was in ur face 1 pt vs 1 U NEVER FLAGGED NEVER,even inside u had to gather enemies of ur own self to kill me,u even united with UNITY and FC some member outside,just to avoid the fight vs me.

Die moron

I dont care if i get ban,thats what i feel and i should express it
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

abusinG

Quote from: Kabally on October 20, 2014, 12:17:32 PM
Dude you are so freaking ridiculous,first of all,u were almsot 2 PTS,i had 8 ppl,SECOND U NEVER FLAGGED WITHOUT CASTY PT THERE AND 2 OR 3 FCS THERE,NEVER U FUKIN PUSSY,THATS WHAT U ARE,PICE OF SH1T

You are just playing pussy since 8 years,u have done it in all servers ive been ,i swear fukin god,when we sindicate ur own and only enemies quit,i wanna see what u gonna do pice of sh1t

dont be mad dude! u are not unique player here ! maybe ur "ego" its too big like ur mouth D:

remember u wanna win respect in one game.. dude come on!! XDD its just a game D:

note: wanna see what i gonna do? well i have others game like dota 2 - lol - gw2 (i love so much XD)

DrAkh00

today we had good pvp.-

Peace !
1 and a half pt of teaparty.
2 or 3 FC
2 or 3 Exci
almost 1 pt of unity.
Our pt with WC on dual
Another pt with 2 or 3 active, rest dual ( i was dualing one there )
Come again?

abusinG

3 fc? XD nicks please (just sweetnovember and he hate us XD)
3 ex1?  who? i see just 1 elf in casty party D: (maybe u see 2 op mages from exc1? but they wait in floor coz caval kill both x.x)

note: i was dual ol/wc for 3 archers c.c"

DrAkh00

Quote from: abusinG on October 20, 2014, 12:26:23 PM
3 fc? XD nicks please (just sweetnovember and he hate us XD)
3 ex1?  who? i see just 1 elf in casty party D: (maybe u see 2 op mages from exc1? but they wait in floor coz caval kill both x.x)

today we had good pvp.-

Right on.
Tell us more.

Kabally

Quote from: abusinG on October 20, 2014, 12:21:08 PM
dont be mad dude! u are not unique player here ! maybe ur "ego" its too big like ur mouth D:

remember u wanna win respect in one game.. dude come on!! XDD its just a game D:

note: wanna see what i gonna do? well i have others game like dota 2 - lol - gw2 (i love so much XD)

Im not mad,because i even do fun of you in pvp all the time,about my ego,ive build best clan in server,ive done 1st pvp count in server,and ive entered in 32 sucessfull baiums here 24 tezzas,7 antharas,2 valakas,and 29 QUEEN ANTS.

So its not ego,i have facts and im doing something u will never do.

I broke my alliance to get more enemies and guess what?Alliance joined the enemies instand of do 3rd side.

Now enemies started losing cuz noone could defeat us,and enemies called u,ur not an enemy ur a joke,cancel the freaking war cuz have no other way to get any jew.

Why dont u fukin accept war?Everything u wanna do is piss me off,alright dont worry,u will be satisfied when every enemie of ur side quit,and stop freakING LIEING,u were 2 x my ppl and u didnt acept the war,its the 3rd baium in a row,u dont fukin understand,server needs pvp,needs videos,needs actions to promo itself,but everything u do is REFUSE PVP, And fuking try to win a epic with a coward system,DIE MORON

I dont hate,i just dont respect you,and your whole crew,with what uve done,everything you and ur side know what to do is being 6 HOURS in town,and port to GOLKI TOI when its alive,mmake 6 PTS FOR VALAKAS but 0 for pvp.0,NOTHING ,NIENTE ZERO CARALHO.

Thats everything u do,come pvp from 3 WEEKS = 0 DIE IN FUKIN HELL

Its not fault of GM'S u know,i finally realized its own fault of my own enemies the server is like this.

I broke alliance,i presented war vs everyone with 1 single clan,and after u see that u have lost in all ways,u CANCEL WAR,cuz it was 0% chance for u to win the pvp.

I challenge with u 1 VALAKAS,ACEPT THE WAR IN NEXT BAIUM,IF I LOSE,I GIVE U 1 VALAKAS,BUT ACCEPT THE FUKING WAR MORON

Everything u can say to me is fuking bullsh1t,i achied on this server 10 x what u did,but u seems that everything u do,is what ive been writen,and to show u that,at begining of server,u were reporting bots and low players that were trying to gear up,ofc gms banned them,and in end game of server u cancel war,what kind of man or player are u ? DUDE I SWEAR GOD,i dont bring anger from game to rl,but u deserve 2 slaps hard ones in ur face for the armagedon u are doing with this shit cancel war for epics in server,i KARPETED U ALL when u flagged and u saw it.Stop fuking lieing,you dont deserve to play in a server like that,u are a trash same goes to ur crew.

POS
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

abusinG

Quote from: DrAkh00 on October 20, 2014, 12:30:29 PM
Right on.
Tell us more.

they gone coz baium its for ALL server not just for some players ^^

all have chance to win if have good damage right?

djvancho

Gms first need to make new update after that people to test new pvp farm zones, back reuse of mana burn remove mana tatoos and mahum  on oly and whe everything is ok.doadvertizing make good vote system and things peope to can make some cash when they play. After that wipe server for first time in dragon history but for good and clean rules for all players from begining
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

abusinG

Quote from: Kabally on October 20, 2014, 12:32:32 PM
Im not mad,because i even do fun of you in pvp all the time,about my ego,ive build best clan in server,ive done 1st pvp count in server,and ive entered in 32 sucessfull baiums here 24 tezzas,7 antharas,2 valakas,and 29 QUEEN ANTS.

So its not ego,i have facts and im doing something u will never do.

I broke my alliance to get more enemies and guess what?Alliance joined the enemies instand of do 3rd side.

Now enemies started losing cuz noone could defeat us,and enemies called u,ur not an enemy ur a joke,cancel the freaking war cuz have no other way to get any jew.

Why dont u fukin accept war?Everything u wanna do is piss me off,alright dont worry,u will be satisfied when every enemie of ur side quit,and stop freakING LIEING,u were 2 x my ppl and u didnt acept the war,its the 3rd baium in a row,u dont fukin understand,server needs pvp,needs videos,needs actions to promo itself,but everything u do is REFUSE PVP, And fuking try to win a epic with a coward system,DIE MORON

I dont hate,i just dont respect you,and your whole crew,with what uve done,everything you and ur side know what to do is being 6 HOURS in town,and port to GOLKI TOI when its alive,mmake 6 PTS FOR VALAKAS but 0 for pvp.0,NOTHING ,NIENTE ZERO CARALHO.

Thats everything u do,come pvp from 3 WEEKS = 0 DIE IN FUKIN HELL

Its not fault of GM'S u know,i finally realized its own fault of my own enemies the server is like this.

I broke alliance,i presented war vs everyone with 1 single clan,and after u see that u have lost in all ways,u CANCEL WAR,cuz it was 0% chance for u to win the pvp.

I challenge with u 1 VALAKAS,ACEPT THE WAR IN NEXT BAIUM,IF I LOSE,I GIVE U 1 VALAKAS,BUT ACCEPT THE FUKING WAR MORON

Everything u can say to me is fuking bullsh1t,i achied on this server 10 x what u did,but u seems that everything u do,is what ive been writen,and to show u that,at begining of server,u were reporting bots and low players that were trying to gear up,ofc gms banned them,and in end game of server u cancel war,what kind of man or player are u ? DUDE I SWEAR GOD,i dont bring anger from game to rl,but u deserve 2 slaps hard ones in ur face for the armagedon u are doing with this shit cancel war for epics in server,i KARPETED U ALL when u flagged and u saw it.Stop fuking lieing,you dont deserve to play in a server like that,u are a trash same goes to ur crew.

POS

chill out my dear frand !

http://youtu.be/Q7eKc7FxwOw?t=2m47s