#ATB
https://www.youtube.com/user/DSGAMING2012/videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p58-OG8sDn8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjPYaTacIOc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4o6SIBbAMM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFCqhE4qeA4

ExCiDiuM <3

__Metallica__

The only thing Kabally was good at is resupplying CP for his CP program. Being such a narcist isn't easy, you know.
"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator

fearless

Quote from: __Metallica__ on October 21, 2014, 02:23:51 AM
The only thing Kabally was good at is resupplying CP for his CP program. Being such a narcist isn't easy, you know.
stfu u always was and still r super noobish player so u have no right to speak ))(no hate)
When i was young and ninja ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hnlC-5nQac

DrAkh00

Quote from: __Metallica__ on October 21, 2014, 02:23:51 AM
Why do you talk? You are the most worthless player ever, even varka mobs > you.

Kabally

Quote from: UngO on October 20, 2014, 09:16:12 PM
mate no offence but u can still pk them if u got balls to do it...when u farmed all epics it was ok and now when they did this tactic u lost taste to play? when u was farming all epics 3 months in row i never seen noone from enemy sayin we lost taste to play...its tactic maybe lame one but as u can see its effective...start make your pk quests and u will be ok

DUde i had 0 pks in last baium,ive done pk quest,it isnt about it,cuz i can drop wtv i want i have now adena or coins to buy it back,point isnt that,point is 2 hours in crystal without pvp,i just woke up,dont even feel like entering in flame or sh1t.

When i farmed epics i had war at begining vs 4 diferent sides or 3 ,i dont remmeber,and i never canceled 1 single war cuz im dieing or sh1t feel me?

Im not any Narcisist,i know its hard to eat the words i spell when they true,FearLess that quote this moron Brera,was owning me during 6 months in past ,till i fix something in my char,and i never dennied it,i know how to admit when i lose or when i win,its about the situation,nothing else.

Ungo,im talkin with a bit more experience,and i know 100% if it continue like this,my players will leave,few of them alreayd did,i dont want them to do,but their words are "Kabally they never leave town,im sorry im not here for this,they port raid kill and SOE".

And thats true Ungo u know this game gotta have pvp,its not server fault or sh1t,its pure enemies fault,i remember old exci old FC,and enclave and also FW were comming pvp,those Teaparty are the worst players i ever met,they are rly bad and when they cancel war and achive they happy.

Ok man,ill be out of flames,im someone here,not a random,in fact i should give the example not being 1 more.

Holla,SS2.

If they can organize 6 PTS for valakas,and 3 pts ad 5 am in europe for baium,cant they come with 1 PT all time pvp during the day?..

When im gone you all will know my name
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

UngO

Quote from: Kabally on October 21, 2014, 07:49:13 AM
DUde i had 0 pks in last baium,ive done pk quest,it isnt about it,cuz i can drop wtv i want i have now adena or coins to buy it back,point isnt that,point is 2 hours in crystal without pvp,i just woke up,dont even feel like entering in flame or sh1t.

When i farmed epics i had war at begining vs 4 diferent sides or 3 ,i dont remmeber,and i never canceled 1 single war cuz im dieing or sh1t feel me?

Im not any Narcisist,i know its hard to eat the words i spell when they true,FearLess that quote this moron Brera,was owning me during 6 months in past ,till i fix something in my char,and i never dennied it,i know how to admit when i lose or when i win,its about the situation,nothing else.

Ungo,im talkin with a bit more experience,and i know 100% if it continue like this,my players will leave,few of them alreayd did,i dont want them to do,but their words are "Kabally they never leave town,im sorry im not here for this,they port raid kill and SOE".

And thats true Ungo u know this game gotta have pvp,its not server fault or sh1t,its pure enemies fault,i remember old exci old FC,and enclave and also FW were comming pvp,those Teaparty are the worst players i ever met,they are rly bad and when they cancel war and achive they happy.

Ok man,ill be out of flames,im someone here,not a random,in fact i should give the example not being 1 more.

Holla,SS2.

If they can organize 6 PTS for valakas,and 3 pts ad 5 am in europe for baium,cant they come with 1 PT all time pvp during the day?..

When im gone you all will know my name
well not like i can do much in this :) my clan still got war with all clans in server even Castys clan and Excidium...i did what i could to keep ally but its hard to keep ppl who hate each other together...i rly wish track will make cap on max players in clan maybe that could help all + bring back tanks to game perma tattoes and pots and hopefully we will got new and old ppl back in server. peace
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

andreww

Quote from: Kabally on October 19, 2014, 10:47:17 PM
I got no words,from what ive seen written,i got no words,its sad,ppl cant even get the blame,they always ready to excuse,same with girls,same in work,same with humans,humans dont change,and nobody will ever surprise,thats it,noone deal with the truth and the truth is that i rapppe faces,everytime i want or go pvp,its sad just sad to read what my "enemies" are typing here.

Pz,play with ur ilusion
Scammer
Quote from: DrAkh00 on October 21, 2014, 02:39:18 AM
darkhoes R umaka nuub =)
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

__Metallica__

Quote from: DrAkh00 on October 21, 2014, 02:39:18 AM
The last person who have right to say that is you btw. Drakh0o tell us why you left server plz. You run out of bugs and cheats? :D I was the only regular player who didn't used any programs for making uber damage, and still was standing on your way,with shit items, making difference. I'm not the best. I don't need that internet penis measuring. I'm more than that. Your ego is the reason which stopped you from playing because you all Severance and some other clans was depending on the bugs which Kotenka was letting you to use. And you hated that Elcharro and flaming him for being bad GM, because he showed us your true colors unfortunately. Shots fired.
"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator

DrAkh00

Quote from: __Metallica__ on October 21, 2014, 08:53:07 PM
The last person who have right to say that is you btw. Drakh0o tell us why you left server plz. You run out of bugs and cheats? :D I was the only regular player who didn't used any programs for making uber damage, and still was standing on your way,with shit items, making difference. I'm not the best. I don't need that internet penis measuring. I'm more than that. Your ego is the reason which stopped you from playing because you all Severance and some other clans was depending on the bugs which Kotenka was letting you to use. And you hated that Elcharro and flaming him for being bad GM, because he showed us your true colors unfortunately. Shots fired.
Rofl, are you a troll or what? You can't possible be so retarded. It's just not human possible to be so dumb.
You know nothing John Snow.
Do you know how L2 works? HE/WK full buff with duel might and rb set +++  bow damage is something eddited ?
Have you ever played on such a setup and see what you can do?
Tell me, what bugs did we use? Compared to other main clans on 15x, Severance was the most clean, yeah there was 1 eddited char there, that NEVER played in mass pvps/sieges/etc but there were other clans that had such chars playing active ;)
Dude you know NOTHING oke? Stop acting like you know 15x history. How can Kotenka let us use bugs when we were flaming DontF2ckMyBrain 24/7 and Kotenka?
Lol you retarded dipshit.

Moska23

Quote from: Kabally on October 20, 2014, 12:32:32 PM
Im not mad,because i even do fun of you in pvp all the time,about my ego,ive build best clan in server,ive done 1st pvp count in server,and ive entered in 32 sucessfull baiums here 24 tezzas,7 antharas,2 valakas,and 29 QUEEN ANTS.

So its not ego,i have facts and im doing something u will never do.

I broke my alliance to get more enemies and guess what?Alliance joined the enemies instand of do 3rd side.

Now enemies started losing cuz noone could defeat us,and enemies called u,ur not an enemy ur a joke,cancel the freaking war cuz have no other way to get any jew.

Why dont u fukin accept war?Everything u wanna do is piss me off,alright dont worry,u will be satisfied when every enemie of ur side quit,and stop freakING LIEING,u were 2 x my ppl and u didnt acept the war,its the 3rd baium in a row,u dont fukin understand,server needs pvp,needs videos,needs actions to promo itself,but everything u do is REFUSE PVP, And fuking try to win a epic with a coward system,DIE MORON

I dont hate,i just dont respect you,and your whole crew,with what uve done,everything you and ur side know what to do is being 6 HOURS in town,and port to GOLKI TOI when its alive,mmake 6 PTS FOR VALAKAS but 0 for pvp.0,NOTHING ,NIENTE ZERO CARALHO.

Thats everything u do,come pvp from 3 WEEKS = 0 DIE IN FUKIN HELL

Its not fault of GM'S u know,i finally realized its own fault of my own enemies the server is like this.

I broke alliance,i presented war vs everyone with 1 single clan,and after u see that u have lost in all ways,u CANCEL WAR,cuz it was 0% chance for u to win the pvp.

I challenge with u 1 VALAKAS,ACEPT THE WAR IN NEXT BAIUM,IF I LOSE,I GIVE U 1 VALAKAS,BUT ACCEPT THE FUKING WAR MORON

Everything u can say to me is fuking bullsh1t,i achied on this server 10 x what u did,but u seems that everything u do,is what ive been writen,and to show u that,at begining of server,u were reporting bots and low players that were trying to gear up,ofc gms banned them,and in end game of server u cancel war,what kind of man or player are u ? DUDE I SWEAR GOD,i dont bring anger from game to rl,but u deserve 2 slaps hard ones in ur face for the armagedon u are doing with this shit cancel war for epics in server,i KARPETED U ALL when u flagged and u saw it.Stop fuking lieing,you dont deserve to play in a server like that,u are a trash same goes to ur crew.

POS

Never seen anyone lacking of so much self awareness... you built the strongest clan? plz...
your clan was begging for Quest Items when this server was at its peak!
Top clans such as FC, Cruel, Exci and Enclave left due to clans like yours, farming for 5 months without war.
Its easy to achieve whatever you say you "ACHIEVED" when theres barely 100 people playing in this server.
Please don't come here talking like you've defeated this clans. Whatever your experiencing now, we've been there 6 months ago!

trippledouble

Quote from: Moska23 on October 21, 2014, 10:19:18 PM
Never seen anyone lacking of so much self awareness... you built the strongest clan? plz...
your clan was begging for Quest Items when this server was at its peak!
Top clans such as FC, Cruel, Exci and Enclave left due to clans like yours, farming for 5 months without war.
Its easy to achieve whatever you say you "ACHIEVED" when theres barely 100 people playing in this server.
Please don't come here talking like you've defeated this clans. Whatever your experiencing now, we've been there 6 months ago!

Shots Fired!

Nailed it, tho.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

^Evacuate^

On next reboot , all EPICS (including Baium, since it has quest item on donny now) should be pvp zones.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be