Web Analytics
I get disconnected

News:

Main Menu

I get disconnected

Started by Francy, October 20, 2014, 10:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francy

Gms is it normal that I GET DISCONNECTED every minutes or every 1-2 hours? I can't stay online for 2-3 h that I get disconnected wtf.. And the strange thing is that a char remain online, other get disconnected o.o. Fix it please, I can't play in this condition..
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

^Evacuate^

there is something wrong on your side,else whole server should have the same problem.Try to check your i-net connection.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

Francy

Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

Francy

But server lag since some days..:) Like now. And I'm not the only that have this lag.
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

enemy

Its the server but admins still cannot fix this problem only hide it or try to blame on the players internet provider and giving advantage for the enemy clans dcing the other clan killing an epic GZ

Morel

Quote from: enemy on October 20, 2014, 10:56:09 PM
Its the server but admins still cannot fix this problem only hide it or try to blame on the players internet provider and giving advantage for the enemy clans dcing the other clan killing an epic GZ
loled hard
Morela - True hero of common people

reddragonjr

It's the prox.y different countries,different packages dat imagination  :o
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

djvancho

Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

UngO

Quote from: enemy on October 20, 2014, 10:56:09 PM
tell me your nick ig i wanna laugh on you there too  :-\
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Francy

"there is something wrong on your side,else whole server should have the same problem.Try to check your i-net connection." Today I don't have lags on any Computer/Client. Also 3-4 days ago I didn't have lag. So please GM doesn't tell"Try to check your i-net connection" IF the problem it isn't this BUT the server that HAVE LAG. When it's a server problem, I think you hadn't to hide the problem, it's useless to do this. It's so simply to say the TRUTH. In this case: Yes, the server lag and has some problems, we'll try to fix it" Stop, so easy :).
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

^Evacuate^

Quote from: Francy on October 21, 2014, 03:56:37 PM
"there is something wrong on your side,else whole server should have the same problem.Try to check your i-net connection." Today I don't have lags on any Computer/Client. Also 3-4 days ago I didn't have lag. So please GM doesn't tell"Try to check your i-net connection" IF the problem it isn't this BUT the server that HAVE LAG. When it's a server problem, I think you hadn't to hide the problem, it's useless to do this. It's so simply to say the TRUTH. In this case: Yes, the server lag and has some problems, we'll try to fix it" Stop, so easy :).
why we should hide it?
I told u it might be your problem since u are the only one who posted about it.Anyway we know there is lag time to time on server and we have already contacted the hoster to solve it as soon as possible.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

Francy

Quote from: ^Evacuate^ on October 21, 2014, 03:59:12 PM
why we should hide it?
I told u it might be your problem since u are the only one who posted about it.Anyway we know there is lag time to time on server and we have already contacted the hoster to solve it as soon as possible.

You wrong here. I write it to some people and they told me: Yes there is lag. About disconnection I think also an hoster/server problem. Why yesterday I got disconnected, today no and also since in 3-4 months I never had this type of problem and I don't change any Connection settings? It's more probably that the server has some problems and only some people had this. And not all people use Forum so if someone has a problem don't always write in on forum. Also, as Tribal wrote, It can be providers that are different in country, but on this server I never add this kind of problem and this happen when server have/had lag? Mhh I don't believe:). If I have to remember a thing, in Baium 2 weeks we had a mass crash/disconnected. So reflect about this before you wrote: It's your connection problem.
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin: