lags

News:

Main Menu

lags

Started by OsirisDl, November 02, 2014, 04:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OsirisDl

Maybe is only me but can't be too sure.
all before this crap with data center problems with lag and dc, all was perfect but now I am still getting lags. It's not to major but I getting some.

The lag I getting is like this, 2 sec lag then is fine for 7 sec then the lag again for like 2 sec and so on. its also on both server tarantula and dragon.

last night I did a fullcheck for both games, a defrag, rebooted the router and is still the same with the lags.
so yeah play check this problem thanks, or if its me any tip to make this problems go would be great thanks

------------------------------------------------------
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: OsirisDl on November 02, 2014, 04:12:37 PM
Maybe is only me but can't be too sure.
all before this crap with data center problems with lag and dc, all was perfect but now I am still getting lags. It's not to major but I getting some.

The lag I getting is like this, 2 sec lag then is fine for 7 sec then the lag again for like 2 sec and so on. its also on both server tarantula and dragon.

last night I did a fullcheck for both games, a defrag, rebooted the router and is still the same with the lags.
so yeah play check this problem thanks, or if its me any tip to make this problems go would be great thanks
I do believe it is isolated case, and it is related yo your DNS. But we will follow this situation to be sure its not global problem.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

makkmarci

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 02, 2014, 05:11:35 PM
I do believe it is isolated case, and it is related yo your DNS. But we will follow this situation to be sure its not global problem.

I have the same issue. No DC's at all since the fix, but it seems that the system is lagging. I haven't had this lagg issue before the datacentre problem. The lags about 2 seconds long, it is very noticable when you try to enchant something.

Ps.: This is why I sent a pm yesterday night asking about the cooldown of the event and about the seeds.

Regards,
Makkmarci

scary

0 lag on me , u got  i-net problem :)
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: makkmarci on November 02, 2014, 07:12:08 PM
I have the same issue. No DC's at all since the fix, but it seems that the system is lagging. I haven't had this lagg issue before the datacentre problem. The lags about 2 seconds long, it is very noticable when you try to enchant something.

Ps.: This is why I sent a pm yesterday night asking about the cooldown of the event and about the seeds.

Regards,
Makkmarci
Those delays are there with purpose.
Lag test should be made with soul shots.

Anyhow, there should be 0 lags.

OsirisDl

Is there lags again?

bcz last 4 days I getting lags in dragon and in tarantula.

And before the lags started I was fine, and yeah I just buy a new modem and router. And I dough this time it's related to my DNS.
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter

HerrMayer

im playing from argentina (south america)  and i dont have any lag at all.

since the gateways when you select b4 login theres no more lag
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: HerrMayer on November 11, 2014, 11:06:07 PM
im playing from argentina (south america)  and i dont have any lag at all.

since the p. gateways theres no more lag
Boenos nochas guapo :P

HerrMayer

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 11, 2014, 11:07:45 PM
Boenos nochas guapo :P

buenas tardes for me xD 5 pm here hehe

buonanotte there :)

when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...