check server population - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

check server population

Started by UngO, November 05, 2014, 09:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

^Evacuate^

Quote from: N!k on November 07, 2014, 07:09:32 PM
. You guys were playing from day 1 of server and still your attitude was just irritating.
I understand that everyone like to win but dont be two-faced talking about "caring" of server. Your clan m8s start to sell items from second month of the server not talking about retarded behaviour of pking low lvls still when my clan get 2cp we were dieing equal times. Just the fact that you want a wipe to "come back" is saying that you need some cash not a game itself. My conclusion from a short time i played with you - there is no way to build any community(as war sides) with guys bcoz you are server jumpers /care about your reasons. And sadly i dont have that time i had in past to play with not stable enemies and changing server if smth goes wrong. Thats was actually main reason i stoped playing here. Prefer to spoent my 3~h evening time on developing in order to fight enemies not crybabies who started to talk about quiting after 2nd month of game.
this.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

Rabbito182

We can not surrender , even the original server is not as good as DragonNetwork , only players can save it , stop talking about the server is dead and empesemos to play and try to bring more people wanting to play , I think that also the GM must promote more the server , there is no activity page fb or youtube. do not let it die, could re-do daily events trivia pvp and stuff ... and stuff
Tarantula... we are HellSatans from Tarantula!!
Aerys- sps/ee
Rhaego- wl/he

reddragonjr

. You guys were playing from day 1 of server and still your attitude was just irritating.
I understand that everyone like to win but dont be two-faced talking about "caring" of server. Your clan m8s start to sell items from second month of the server not talking about retarded behaviour of pking low lvls still when my clan get 2cp we were dieing equal times. Just the fact that you want a wipe to "come back" is saying that you need some cash not a game itself. My conclusion from a short time i played with you - there is no way to build any community(as war sides) with guys bcoz you are server jumpers /care about your reasons. And sadly i dont have that time i had in past to play with not stable enemies and changing server if smth goes wrong. Thats was actually main reason i stoped playing here. Prefer to spoent my 3~h evening time on developing in order to fight enemies not crybabies who started to talk about quiting after 2nd month of game.
Niki don't bother with that retard.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

djvancho

Nikita we all are 25 years + all have work and all dont have many time to play all have childrens wifes etc main cp stop to play because nobody wanted to pvp i respect you. you was 1 of clans wich accept war from our clan you didnt have items and you back war but this was 1 weak before my friends to stop to play because there was not fun without pvp we farmed 3 mounts all epicks and 0 enemy come to pvp some times exidium but with not enouth people to win .thats why they stop to play
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

N!k

its stupid to talk about recruitment politics bcoz once you have quality you dont need quantity. And every good clan leader knows that. I had my fan with winning 3pt vs 8 on dn and making some mini zerg on tara :D
p.s.
How's it going on tara? who vs who? and how much. Kawaiily still playin?)
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

UngO

Quote from: djvancho on November 07, 2014, 05:33:07 PM
i like dragon and tarantula atm they are good just need 1 new server low rate 3x or 5x interlude or H5 and i am sure all people will start play again i think ex1dium will play too and other clans too who left
http://i2.cdnds.net/13/15/618x411/odd_you_know_nothing_jon_snow.jpg
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

=^TrackZero^=

Topic went from creative to usual trash wave.
We all have learn from mistakes, and we all work on improvments in order to bring better product and happy player.
I will lock this topic, and i will inform you with news once they are ready to be released.
Keep your rooted hate off this network, because it doesnt bring any good.

Stay tunned.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]