Web Analytics
check server population

News:

Main Menu

check server population

Started by UngO, November 05, 2014, 09:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UngO

if this is not last warning for gm staff to move asses then i dont know what...month ago server had 800ppl (including shops) now 300 if u think u still got time to relax then u lost server...ppl are not informed about works on new updates so they are already leaving...pitty
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: UngO on November 05, 2014, 09:16:02 PM
if this is not last warning for gm staff to move asses then i dont know what...month ago server had 800ppl (including shops) now 300 if u think u still got time to relax then u lost server...ppl are not informed about works on new updates so they are already leaving...pitty
Blame negative campaign that started months ago and was supported by many players/ex players. No one , except few, cared to defend Tara there. And now we can "enjoy" products of their work. Yet, only official news are important one, everything else can be moved to gossips.

There will be some news and announcements in following weeks, but until then i cant say more, especially to majority of this community. Once final details are done, we will announce them accordingly.

Meanwhile, you can bring your friends here to play and of course vote for the server!

P.S It is 550-630 players to be more accurate.
P.S 2 None of you (except Kabally) cared to bring actions to server, in fact majority cared only for their gear and how to get best of items in short notice. Scared to declare war, scared to pvp, etc... There you go.
P.S 3 Temporary loss of players is also caused by other servers opening, which is quite normal. Things will be better in the future if we all work together on it.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

reddragonjr

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 05, 2014, 09:22:52 PM
Blame negative campaign that started months ago and was supported by many players/ex players. No one , except few, cared to defend Tara there. And now we can "enjoy" products of their work. Yet, only official news are important one, everything else can be moved to gossips.

There will be some news and announcements in following weeks, but until then i cant say more, especially to majority of this community. Once final details are done, we will announce them accordingly.

Meanwhile, you can bring your friends here to play and of course vote for the server!

P.S 2 None of you (except Kabally) cared to bring actions to server, in fact majority cared only for their gear and how to get best of items in short notice. Scared to declare war, scared to pvp, etc... There you go.
P.S 3 Temporary loss of players is also caused by other servers opening, which is quite normal. Things will be better in the future if we all work together on it.

Well Track human nature you know...
Btw we will still be here like always and defend/vote server me and ss2 crew!
Good luck!
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

UngO

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 05, 2014, 09:22:52 PM

you know my friends are here and u know i do what i can for server and help ppl who started here...but u r underestimating situation bro
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Garro on November 06, 2014, 12:25:12 AM
It's rather because of your or Drake's ideas about the server itself, also because of some clans that are actually moving from server to server just for fun.
Some things will be better in the future, offering diversity and more options.

Furesy

Can't believe people actually play L2 for something else than PvP... Lineage 2 end-game is PvP... It's the only thing that is good in the game. Story is meh, entire game is a Korean grind-fest lolz

For anything else but PvP there are dozens of better games out there that offer way more! I still think C4 is a better chronicle than Interlude. C4 without boss jewellery that is. Makes a lot more skills useful and makes having multiple gear with different set bonuses a lot more important :P (nice to see set diversity too!)
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

UngO

Quote from: Furesy on November 06, 2014, 01:46:39 AM
Can't believe people actually play L2 for something else than PvP... Lineage 2 end-game is PvP... It's the only thing that is good in the game. Story is meh, entire game is a Korean grind-fest lolz

For anything else but PvP there are dozens of better games out there that offer way more! I still think C4 is a better chronicle than Interlude. C4 without boss jewellery that is. Makes a lot more skills useful and makes having multiple gear with different set bonuses a lot more important :P (nice to see set diversity too!)
well but you know some ppl still like to do manor and craps more then pvp, personaly i love pvp but if there is something that is more fun/tension for me its enchanting, since pvp is rare thing here now i log to enchant mostly :) anyway i hope winter bringz some new ppl and more oportunity to pvp
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Simao

I think in this discussion you guys are forgetting two things. The initial success of the server (decent high population) was driven by many people having great fun memories from IL times in the original DN servers. Those people wanted to meet up with friends and so the speak "reincarnate" good old times. Once they realized that is not possible they slowly started to move away not only from this server but from L2 in general.
Second contributor that I would point out is the substitutes and progress of MMO gaming. WOW has lunched new part, Aion is still active but far more there has been lunch of the Archeage - which if you take a closer look is probably in line to where you started to "bleed out" players. Archeage has a lot in common with L2 minus the lore which is total shit and maybe world bosses (for now) but there is a lot of similarities and you can almost feel that some people involved in that project had been on L2 team for 100%.
I wish you luck and truly stay a fan - I believe there is still place for L2 in MMO world but the pool of players will be shrinking every day.
Don't try to put it on GM's and "Other Clans" and point fingers. I really think that Tarantula has one of the most active management crew in DN times (though sometimes a bit rough in conversation).

All we see or seem, is but the dream within the dream ...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Simao on November 06, 2014, 12:09:29 PM
I really think that Tarantula has one of the most active management crew in DN times (though sometimes a bit rough in conversation).
I'm trying to start a decent sentence to show you how thankful i am for your great compliment. It is , by far,the greatest opinion and compliment i have heard recently.
Thank you for that!

Please keep visiting our forum for the upcoming news and announcements.

Kybel

Wipe Rb jewells and we have actions back ... :D everyone will come to pvp action bcs of jewell :D

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kybel on November 06, 2014, 12:54:48 PM
Wipe Rb jewells and we have actions back ... :D everyone will come to pvp action bcs of jewell :D
And they can not be farmed now because of?

Kybel

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 06, 2014, 01:01:31 PM
And they can not be farmed now because of?

Many ppl left this actions ....Baium is possible kill with 2-3de/ty ,anthy 1pt,zaken-1de/ty ,valakas -ye the best rb of server ... and many ppl got all and wont join now ... xD
Or give to big bosses Dnet set Parts/recipes
and give lower chance of drop rb jewell
on server is more rb jewells like players ... XD
-give any bonuses to win castle bcs castle sieges are Nothing on this server
-any Best pvp for Devastated castle clan hall ... (ofc good reward)

No need new locations just make oldies  goooooooooooooooooood x)))