Web Analytics
ASk for Favor / Trackzero

News:

Main Menu

ASk for Favor / Trackzero

Started by tyrrande, November 06, 2014, 11:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrrande

Hey man, 21:15 today u should be in-game. Guys start to fight fro QA again and the server get huge but extremelly HUGE lags + DCs again. Plz do me a favor and remove the PVP zone. This is happeing all time FC / Syndi / Exci and everyone else starts to fight for QA in PVP zone. MAybe its not properly setted i wanna see if this could help but it happends every fu****** single time when QA came to spawn and they start to fight for it.

I start to be seriously upset a lot. Server went offline for a month, then the unstable link, all time lags coz the new hosters came from ape-land and they dont care about us (since from restart of server there are permanently problems with connections/lags). Now even this. I just wonder if i can get atlast 2-3 days without lags or disconnects, just tell me how can i do RIFT or 7s when we r permanently disconnected ?

And plz Track if u dont believe me, rather some hot messages come and log into game short time before QA spawn and do research by urself, i am sure u ll be seriously surprised what u ll see.

Thx, with regards, Tyrr.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: tyrrande on November 06, 2014, 11:31:58 PM
Hey man, 21:15 today u should be in-game. Guys start to fight fro QA again and the server get huge but extremelly HUGE lags + DCs again. Plz do me a favor and remove the PVP zone. This is happeing all time FC / Syndi / Exci and everyone else starts to fight for QA in PVP zone. MAybe its not properly setted i wanna see if this could help but it happends every fu****** single time when QA came to spawn and they start to fight for it.

I start to be seriously upset a lot. Server went offline for a month, then the unstable link, all time lags coz the new hosters came from ape-land and they dont care about us (since from restart of server there are permanently problems with connections/lags). Now even this. I just wonder if i can get atlast 2-3 days without lags or disconnects, just tell me how can i do RIFT or 7s when we r permanently disconnected ?

And plz Track if u dont believe me, rather some hot messages come and log into game short time before QA spawn and do research by urself, i am sure u ll be seriously surprised what u ll see.

Thx, with regards, Tyrr.
Ill be in game next time. Ill see what i can grab from logs
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

tyrrande

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 07, 2014, 12:00:13 AM
Ill be in game next time. Ill see what i can grab from logs

Thx a lot, btw we get again disconnects coz guys went on Antharas. Its happening everytime EPICS are alive and someone going farm them. Every single time..

Thx a lot, Tyrr