Web Analytics
Do you want Tarantula to be upgraded to Hellbound? - Page 13

News:

Main Menu

Do you want Tarantula to be upgraded to Hellbound?

Started by =^TrackZero^=, December 02, 2014, 12:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: scarrface on December 15, 2014, 02:09:57 AM
are You sure that changes bring more ppl to this server ? cos i hope REALLY
Well, i cant really know that. But surely i do aim for that.

Anyhow, changes will be made to bring pvp and only pvp, farming part will be totally cutted out and Tara reverted to fit only pvp demands.

More about it once we launch 2 other servers.

Be patient.

Mucho appreciated and thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

trippledouble

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 15, 2014, 02:25:35 AM
Well, i cant really know that. But surely i do aim for that.

Anyhow, changes will be made to bring pvp and only pvp, farming part will be totally cutted out and Tara reverted to fit only pvp demands.

More about it once we launch 2 other servers.

Be patient.

Mucho appreciated and thank you

I know you don't like this, but i gotta ask. Wouldn't be better to just open a completly new server like this? I think it would bring way more players than a completly dead server turned into pvp one.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: trippledouble on December 15, 2014, 12:07:26 PM
I know you don't like this, but i gotta ask. Wouldn't be better to just open a completly new server like this? I think it would bring way more players than a completly dead server turned into pvp one.
We dont terminate servers, we dont let players loose what they gained so far. I find it very lame to do so,simply because we are not doing this work for money greedyness but actually because we enjoy making something different and enojable for playing. If we earn something along the road , fine, but thats not a priority.

I believe that new players would join without problems, especially when they would be instantly top level with s items in hands ready for pvp.

There will be a lot of modifications, it will be actually totally new server in old chasis and new chronicle.

But as i said, im not giving any etas nor detailed info yet, because we have 2 big servers on opening and Tara can run until then.

Thanks

trippledouble

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 15, 2014, 12:54:46 PM
We dont terminate servers, we dont let players loose what they gained so far. I find it very lame to do so,simply because we are not doing this work for money greedyness but actually because we enjoy making something different and enojable for playing. If we earn something along the road , fine, but thats not a priority.

I believe that new players would join without problems, especially when they would be instantly top level with s items in hands ready for pvp.

There will be a lot of modifications, it will be actually totally new server in old chasis and new chronicle.

But as i said, im not giving any etas nor detailed info yet, because we have 2 big servers on opening and Tara can run until then.

Thanks

Thanks for the info. You actually made me thinking, cuz these modifications seems rly interesting:d
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

dabird1980

I dont hope you make this kind of actions at the server, i just made my tallum heavy set and  other s-grade stuff and it took me a lot of time , with this you make farming useless.

Kabally

Quote from: dabird1980 on December 15, 2014, 03:23:29 PM
I dont hope you make this kind of actions at the server, i just made my tallum heavy set and  other s-grade stuff and it took me a lot of time , with this you make farming useless.

B1tch please
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: dabird1980 on December 15, 2014, 03:23:29 PM

Forgot to add *s grade SHADOW items*.

Francy

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 15, 2014, 12:54:46 PM

Thanks

Interesting, I hope that we'll have a lot of people who will play in server like before. Although I prefer IL than HB I think that you'll make something original;). When will we have some futures about this "big changes" of Tarantula?
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

trippledouble

Quote from: Francy on December 15, 2014, 07:57:11 PM
Interesting, I hope that we'll have a lot of people who will play in server like before. Although I prefer IL than HB I think that you'll make something original;). When will we have some futures about this "big changes" of Tarantula?

I think they will do sth with Tarantula after these 2 new servers will be up and running, so we gotta be veeeeeeery patient :d
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

Kabally

Quote from: dabird1980 on December 16, 2014, 10:49:52 AM
pls dude shut up

Such a fukin noob,and you s**t up not me son of a ho*stop crying a let track do his fixed you COW
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

trippledouble

Quote from: Kabally on December 16, 2014, 05:07:39 PM

Such a fukin noob,and you s**t up not me son of a ho*stop crying a let track do his fixed you COW

Said by a guy who was bitching arround saying he'll leave the server if they gonna switch to hb :D
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM