Web Analytics
Couple of Questions

News:

Main Menu

Couple of Questions

Started by Neiak, December 05, 2014, 10:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neiak

So, i've been looking to start in a new server and from all the upcoming servers this looks the greatets, i will bring  couple of friend with me, thinking to maybe start a clan. but first, i have a couple of question i hope u guys can help me with.

1) where is the server located? im from argentina, i have (AROUND) 160-200 latency USA and 230-250 EU. And btw im not familiar with L2 latency, should i worry about this or i will be able to play with no problem?¿

2)Can u explain me the 2Char+Main rule? I guess on Same Ip i can have 3accounts log in at same time? maybe 1 account 3 Characters? Multi Account= ip ban? let me know pls.

3)There will be donator items? or any advantage of any kind for donators? (talking about armor/weapons/scrolls)

4) i tryed log in to see if the beta was Online, and i saw like 3 servers Dragon and 3 Tarantula, are those different? Or connected but with different server for ms, could not rlly undstand how that works (eu,ro,ect)

5) There is a Buffer? Global gk? Custom Shop? any of those things?

6) u said we are like 6-7 days to launch, do u have a precise day/time? Can't wait :D

All i can think right know, maybe i'll ask more later on, sorry for my bad english hope u guys can help me, looking foward to this server! :)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Neiak on December 05, 2014, 10:50:56 PM
So, i've been looking to start in a new server and from all the upcoming servers this looks the greatets, i will bring  couple of friend with me, thinking to maybe start a clan. but first, i have a couple of question i hope u guys can help me with.

1) where is the server located? im from argentina, i have (AROUND) 160-200 latency USA and 230-250 EU. And btw im not familiar with L2 latency, should i worry about this or i will be able to play with no problem?¿

2)Can u explain me the 2Char+Main rule? I guess on Same Ip i can have 3accounts log in at same time? maybe 1 account 3 Characters? Multi Account= ip ban? let me know pls.

3)There will be donator items? or any advantage of any kind for donators? (talking about armor/weapons/scrolls)

4) i tryed log in to see if the beta was Online, and i saw like 3 servers Dragon and 3 Tarantula, are those different? Or connected but with different server for ms, could not rlly undstand how that works (eu,ro,ect)

5) There is a Buffer? Global gk? Custom Shop? any of those things?

6) u said we are like 6-7 days to launch, do u have a precise day/time? Can't wait :D

All i can think right know, maybe i'll ask more later on, sorry for my bad english hope u guys can help me, looking foward to this server! :)
Hello Neiak and Welcome,

I will try answer your questions, however some of them are still to be decided with the community, but here are some of them:

1) Server is Located in France,UK and Germany (*depends which p. you select). To be quite honest with you, i believe you will not have any issues with ping. We had a lot of LAmerican players in our long history of 10 years here, and none of them had any major issues with it, therefor i believe you will be just fine. In addition, there is software to download to even reduce it more.

2) Inside town (shops,buffers, anything) you can log as much as you want. Outside the town you can have 3 chars per IP(hwid). We will not be so strict toward dual box users , but l2walkers will be banned on sight(report). So as long as you keep 3 chars per IP(hiwd), you are fine.

3) There will be some donations, to keep the server alive and to help casual players to catch up with "no lifers". We will NOT have , armors, weapons, enchants on donation npc, thats for sure. What you can expect , although still not fully decided yet, is hats,stones,runes,quests and something else that doesnt disbalnce the game nor put in favor players who donate.
+ usual service.

4) Servers are still in closed beta for Staff only, we do believe and strongly hope, that OPEN BETA test will start some time next week. Once we are ready, we will announce it and share patch with you guys. Meanwhile call your friends and get ready for it!

5) We had no plans to do any custom buffers, but we might add as starting pack some Fresh Fruit cokctail to support starting players.

6) Read point 4*

**Speaking of the starting help, most likely , we will add to all our players on the server opening a chest, that will include S grade items (shadow), to help you in gearing up on higher levels.

If you have more questions, please dont hesitate to ask.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

caradevaso

hey neiak i am from uruguay, maybe we can play together when the server start :D

DemiGoth

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 06, 2014, 12:41:43 AM5) We had no plans to do any custom buffers, but we might add as starting pack some Fresh Fruit cokctail to support starting players.

**Speaking of the starting help, most likely , we will add to all our players on the server opening a chest, that will include S grade items (shadow), to help you in gearing up on higher levels.

I've started on the Innova EU servers 2 years ago, and unlike NCWest, they didn't have the 'Path to Awakening' any more (was intended for Goddess of Destruction only). That meant that I had to go through Wall of Argos in my common C-grade gear. Though it sounds hard, it was quite doable.

I'm not saying that for the starting players some S-grade shadow items would not be welcome, but I think if you REALLY want to give the retail experience, you should not hand them out at all.

On the cokctails - I think that's a good idea to give every new player account a couple of them.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: DemiGoth on December 14, 2014, 07:34:53 PM
I've started on the Innova EU servers 2 years ago, and unlike NCWest, they didn't have the 'Path to Awakening' any more (was intended for Goddess of Destruction only). That meant that I had to go through Wall of Argos in my common C-grade gear. Though it sounds hard, it was quite doable.

I'm not saying that for the starting players some S-grade shadow items would not be welcome, but I think if you REALLY want to give the retail experience, you should not hand them out at all.

On the cokctails - I think that's a good idea to give every new player account a couple of them.
But eventually, shadow items will disappear and still you will allow newcomers to use them until they equip for some better items. S grade items on H5 isnt a big deal anyway.
Its still pretty much retail, with a little help from us, as gratitude of admins for joining our server.
Thats all.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]