Web Analytics
Help the server

News:

Main Menu

Help the server

Started by jussimarmic, December 09, 2014, 07:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jussimarmic

I could not TRY TO DO SOMETHING FOR EVERY SERVER TARANTULA THIS AND SEE MORE EMPTY NO LONGER WANT TO PLAY DA one is a hundredth part of what was to start

nothing to help new players esi you go play a little and go to another server and nobody does anything seriously I think the gm deverian put the batteries to try to do something with the server that already looks like a desert

Zidkon

English
-----------------
I'm sorry for my answer but please don't post if you don't even know to write with correct grammar in your own language. Your post is impossible to understand.

"Deverian" is written with B.

Español
-----------------
Disculpa mi respuesta pero por favor abstente de hacer cualquier post cuando ni si quiera sabes escribir correctamente en tu propia lengua. Tu post es imposible de entender.

"Deverian" se escribe con B.

UngO

Quote from: jussimarmic on December 09, 2014, 07:27:52 PM
I could not TRY TO DO SOMETHING FOR EVERY SERVER TARANTULA THIS AND SEE MORE EMPTY NO LONGER WANT TO PLAY DA one is a hundredth part of what was to start

nothing to help new players esi you go play a little and go to another server and nobody does anything seriously I think the gm deverian put the batteries to try to do something with the server that already looks like a desert

dont move! grammar police is on the way
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd