Web Analytics
Clan OldStory Recruit

News:

Main Menu

Clan OldStory Recruit

Started by Oblique, December 16, 2014, 03:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oblique

A group of old and trustable players - which I have the honour to play with them as CP leader or clan leader in the last 3 years - will join Titan x15.
We are from: Romania/Poland/Germany/Netherland/Greece/France/Russia/Bulgaria/Serbia/Italy.
Our group played on other h5 servers, with me as MannyCalavera - Dominator.
I've played also on NM server from DN, long time ago, under nick Oblique/VampLady and few others.
Will start as a small farming clan playing as a CP, friendly, polite and relaxed.
We are not focused at camping RB respawn time (due to social/work/family obligations), so we will focus on RB instances. We never refuse a small scale PvP.
Our prime time will be from 19.00 gmt +2 to 24.00 gmt +2.
I'm interested to recruit skilled/experienced english speaking players for classes:
- Domi/Titan/Cardi/Judicator/Daggers/Spoiler/Spectral master/Elemental Master;
Recruits shall be able to use Mumble voice communication for ingame coordination.
Who's interested, please reply on topic or send me a private message.
Seems like my old forum profile still exist, that gives me a great boost and confidence that Titan x15 will be a stable and long running server.

Best regards,
Oblique
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

=^TrackZero^=

Please be so kind, and remove other servers from your post. We respect everyone, but we dont tend to advert them, since they dont do same for us neither.

Either way,welcome back!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Oblique

Really srry, TrackZero. I will respect your request.
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

Oblique

+ 1 Judicator joined our project.

Oblique

+2
a lady from Lithuania agreed to join our project in the role of Pony master;
a handsome guy from Spain will rush impact and spread the wings as our Doombringer.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Oblique on December 17, 2014, 01:09:33 PM
+2
a lady from Lithuania agreed to join our project in the role of Pony master;
a handsome guy from Spain will rush impact and spread the wings as our Doombringer.
Your concept of clan turns me back into the past and making me wish to become a player again....

Keep up the good clan man.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Oblique

Players from our group knows each other by real name and we keep a permanent contact by FB/Skype/Mumble voice.
We are a small virtual family, a small clan, farming noobs :)
If you will see a group entering Freya Ultimate 4x/week, it's us :) we like Elegia :D

whiteberry

everything's cool besides your party setup.

anywai gl

Oblique

Quote from: whiteberry on December 21, 2014, 07:35:41 PM
everything's cool besides your party setup.

anywai gl

I can understand you dislike summoners in H5.
Anyway, thx.

scapes

Hi,

I'd like to join to your clan If possible ;)

Priv msg me ;P

Cheers

f3nom3n

Hy there.My name is Adrian and I'd like to join to your clan If possible.I will play Dagger on main,for farm sph and i will make crafter with sub of spoiler and warcryer.Thank you