Web Analytics
About retail - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

About retail

Started by Mertiful, December 18, 2014, 12:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djvancho

1 more thing make server  5x rate because on 15x rate people will be 85 lvl on first week with vitality system
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Tytus9

Please learn how to edit your post, and stop spamming.

If you`re weak get something to sustain yourself ;)

whiteberry

Quote from: djvancho on December 22, 2014, 09:35:31 PM
1 more thing make server  5x rate because on 15x rate people will be 85 lvl on first weak with vitality system

+1.

on x15 with VIT system you can manage to 0-78 in 1 day.

qwertyzxc

+1   for x 5 rate ! dont make all thinks so easy, lets  spend some time for exp and fight for spots ;)  same on hb server

DemiGoth

Quote from: qwertyzxc on December 23, 2014, 04:56:30 PM
+1   for x 5 rate ! dont make all thinks so easy, lets  spend some time for exp and fight for spots ;)  same on hb server
If possible I'd even want a lower rate than 5x. I'm hoping that Innova or NCWest will launch a classic server as NC has done in Korea. That'd really reboot my L2 days again :D

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: qwertyzxc on December 23, 2014, 04:56:30 PM
Regarding lowering the rate, x5 is too low for nowadays terms, however we can find each other somewhere in between, like x10.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Oblique

Keep the promised 15x pls.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Oblique on December 23, 2014, 08:06:44 PM
Keep the promised 15x pls.
In all do respect, between x10 / x15 you wont see the difference, add on top of that Vitality system and Runes.
However, you wont have to worry about rates, it wont be hard at all.

Oblique

Ok, as you wish. Maybe you have info that more players are interested in x10. Is not only about EXP rate, other rates will be lower. Is not a problem to lvl up chars. I agree more with x20 to x30. Future x15 looked to be a little lower for casual players (4-5h/day max) but we wanted to give it a try for a long term run.
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Oblique on December 23, 2014, 10:13:48 PM
Ok, as you wish. Maybe you have info that more players are interested in x10. Is not only about EXP rate, other rates will be lower. Is not a problem to lvl up chars. I agree more with x20 to x30. Future x15 looked to be a little lower for casual players (4-5h/day max) but we wanted to give it a try for a long term run.
4-5h/day is more then enough for this server, believe me. Vitality+Rune system will make exp easy as piece of cake! So dont get concerned of rates please.

Thank you

Oblique

I've said I'm not concerned about EXP rates. To make EXP lvl 85 and 3 subclass+nobless in 1 day is a piece of cake on x10 or x15. But the 2nd day will start the work to make full vesper sets + weapons + full att for a CP. That is why I said about other rates.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Oblique on December 23, 2014, 11:40:35 PM
I've said I'm not concerned about EXP rates. To make EXP lvl 85 and 3 subclass+nobless in 1 day is a piece of cake on x10 or x15. But the 2nd day will start the work to make full vesper sets + weapons + full att for a CP. That is why I said about other rates.
You cant expect other rates to be equal to x15 else server would be pretty much boring within a month. Gearing up and gathering items for it is a vital part in order to have long lasting server with plenty pvp actions.