Web Analytics
clear as crystal

News:

Main Menu

clear as crystal

Started by Tek1la, January 08, 2015, 07:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tek1la

Ive been coming to the forums from time to time, i used to love the server. If you want ppl to come back, you have to wipe it, thats it, its simple. people say that they will leave because of a wipe? thats bullsh1t, and theres still no ppl in server so. Wipe this shit, make announcement do updates take server off for 2 weeks and make a new grand opening and you will bring alot of players. bye

TFF

Quote from: Tek1la on January 08, 2015, 07:39:40 AM
Ive been coming to the forums from time to time, i used to love the server. If you want ppl to come back, you have to wipe it, thats it, its simple. people say that they will leave because of a wipe? thats bullsh1t, and theres still no ppl in server so. Wipe this shit, make announcement do updates take server off for 2 weeks and make a new grand opening and you will bring alot of players. bye
Another idiotic topic maybe wipe your head.

Chlastacz

trippledouble

Sad truth is that he's 100% right. Anyway i'm looking forward what changes Track will bring us with HB chronicle, since it seems like i have more than a few ppl willing to come back if the changes gonna be interesting. So basically, if the changes will be good we might see old Excidium back in action after the updates. Counting on you, Track.

We wanted to join this new HB retail server, but no1 have enough time anymore for this kind of server :( And yea... we love stacksubs too much.

Cheers guys and let's hope that Tarantula will be enjoyable again!
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

MaraZmo

Quote from: trippledouble on January 08, 2015, 08:53:47 PM
Sad truth is that he's 100% right. Anyway i'm looking forward what changes Track will bring us with HB chronicle, since it seems like i have more than a few ppl willing to come back if the changes gonna be interesting.

We wanted to join this new HB retail server, but no1 have enough time anymore for this kind of server :( And yea... we love stacksubs too much.

Exactly the same.
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

ShakeYourBody

Nostalgy to hellbound sub... And ofc. for full of action server..
Server: Nightmare x30

GestapoPolizei

Quote from: trippledouble on January 08, 2015, 08:53:47 PM
Sad truth is that he's 100% right. Anyway i'm looking forward what changes Track will bring us with HB chronicle, since it seems like i have more than a few ppl willing to come back if the changes gonna be interesting. So basically, if the changes will be good we might see old Excidium back in action after the updates. Counting on you, Track.

I z kim excidium miaÅ,oby siÄ™ bić na martwym serwerze?
Po ubiegÅ,orocznym failu serwa nawet żadne buÅ,gary typu FightClub nie bÄ™dÄ... tu graÅ,y.
FuriousWolfs dragon x15 Loyola-ne/pp
Tarantula Loyola sws/tk- one on the world
DramaMakers
Hellraiser vol.1 Loyola ne/da KuKluxKlan pr/sk
vol.2 Loyola wk/da

TFF

Upgrade to HB ,no wipe thats all. Dragon network never been wipe thats why im still here on dragon and tarantula.

UngO

Quote from: Tek1la on January 08, 2015, 07:39:40 AM
only reason why noone play atm is the fact we wait for hb update that is kinda staging duo things i dont wanna speak of but its clear for all...if you wipe 1 year old server you lose everyone who ever donated it would be total disrespect to donators
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

reddragonjr

Go fk yourself with wipe.
Kkthxbb.

Server needs just some upgrades and it will be populated.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

=^TrackZero^=

I dont know why , some of you, still tend to push a wipe?
Let me clear it out once again: There wont be any wipe ,like there wasnt even 1 wipe for all these years, there will be just an upgrade to hb and tottaly different game style.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Kabally

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2015, 02:59:33 AM
I dont know why , some of you, still tend to push a wipe?
Let me clear it out once again: There wont be any wipe ,like there wasnt even 1 wipe for all these years, there will be just an upgrade to hb and tottaly different game style.

I agree in name of SS2
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die